Sign in to follow this  
D666N

Surroundings - Paper Cranes (Single) (2017)

17 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

How confusing is this. Two progressive metalcore bands, with almost the same sound, and same album cover

literally there are thousands of bands that sound the same, not to polaris, I mean in other cases, so thats not a problem, but the cover yeaah is an issue they got to solve

8 minutes ago, peripheryb said:

literally there are thousands of bands that sound the same, not to polaris, I mean in other cases, so thats not a problem, but the cover yeaah is an issue they got to solve

Except, Polaris is light years better. Been jamming that new album all weekend. Probably AOTY for me next to ABR thus far. 

1 minute ago, Pahc4life03 said:

Except, Polaris is light years better. Been jamming that new album all weekend. Probably AOTY for me next to ABR thus far. 

yeah, maybe they're trying to take advantage of the Polaris hype or just they have been too much influenced by them:wacko:

Seems like people are implying that Surroundings had like a week to fix this album cover to ride on Polaris' fame. It's just a coincidence, my buddies. The album cover is pretty much a screenshot from the music video as well, which was obviously planned way before Polaris released their album.  

Did you guys even watched the videoclip for the song?! This image is from that clip.. It’s only for the single and btw Surroundings have been around for way more time than Polaris. Their sound is also very different to me. It’s my own personal opinion, but to me they’re a more complete band, all around. I get the feels from Surroundings every damn time. Polaris is a very solid band, but it doesn’t come close when it comes to bring the goosebumps.

11 minutes ago, Adec21 said:

Did you guys even watched the videoclip for the song?! This image is from that clip.. It’s only for the single and btw Surroundings have been around for way more time than Polaris. Their sound is also very different to me. It’s my own personal opinion, but to me they’re a more complete band, all around. I get the feels from Surroundings every damn time. Polaris is a very solid band, but it doesn’t come close when it comes to bring the goosebumps.

Polaris doesn’t give goosebumps?? Have you listened to the last half of their newest album? Also its not about who ‘was here first’ haha

2 hours ago, Impurity said:

Polaris doesn’t give goosebumps?? Have you listened to the last half of their newest album? Also its not about who ‘was here first’ haha

Like I said it’s my personal opinion. We should embrace the fact that we’re all different. That fact makes the world a little less sad place to live. Lol Yes I did btw, it’s an amazing album, it just doesn’t get through me as much as everything Surroundings have made. As a fan of vocals I prefer their vocalist, he has a wider range of screams. His lows are bone crushing.