Voinolin

Story Of The Year - I Swear I'm Okay (Single) (2017)

18 posts in this topic

I remember when these guys first came out, never really cared for the song until the day i die. But the rest of their music was really good. I always looked forward to an album from this band, then they would disappear and come back then disappear again. I'm glad their finally coming out with a new album, I've been waiting a long time for this. This song is soft, but it's not bad. I enjoy their heavier, more post hardcore sound than their rock sound. This song does remind ya of 30 seconds to mars though. I'm just glad this band is still making music

17 minutes ago, Centralia121483 said:

I remember when these guys first came out, never really cared for the song until the day i die. But the rest of their music was really good. I always looked forward to an album from this band, then they would disappear and come back then disappear again. I'm glad their finally coming out with a new album, I've been waiting a long time for this. This song is soft, but it's not bad. I enjoy their heavier, more post hardcore sound than their rock sound. This song does remind ya of 30 seconds to mars though. I'm just glad this band is still making music

I totally agree. The heavier stuff is amazing and the 2nd 3rd and 4th records got heavier as it went. This album by the samples sounds incredible. I just wish the singles was one of the heavy tunes.

I know I’m probably in the minority, but my favorite SOTY album was In Wake of our Determination. I thought it was pretty ballsy to follow Page Avenue with a straight up hardcore album. I still listen to it sometimes, there’s not a bad song on it. 

11 minutes ago, Buttercup420 said:

I know I’m probably in the minority, but my favorite SOTY album was In Wake of our Determination. I thought it was pretty ballsy to follow Page Avenue with a straight up hardcore album. I still listen to it sometimes, there’s not a bad song on it. 

Totally agree, very good album. I dust it off probably once a year and give it a listen. Excellent gym tunes. These guys are amazing live too, I've seen them twice in stl and they can put on one hell of a performance

I feel like ITWOD was their peak, i really hope they do more heavier stuff, i feel that their heavier stuff is a lot better. They suit it more than this softer stuff.

Cant say im a fan of this one unfortunately, but still ooking forward to the album!