Lord Kingdom

Of Mice & Men - Warzone [Single] (2017)

24 posts in this topic

Austin Carlile was their former vocalist. Suffering from Marfan Syndrome for a long while now. Aaron Pauley ex Jamie's Elsewhere is the perfect replacement. He was playing bass for OM&M and doing vocals. Killer track btw. 

For listening purposes of this song, its a great one. But the depth, its just not there for me. These lyrics are just so bland. "This is a warzone." Anyone could've wrote that. The screaming technique and growls are used perfectly though. I just hate the lyrics and the "breathe in tranquility" part.

Their stuff is just boring to me now. I can't stand Aaron's unclean vocals for some reason. The chorus is okay. I hope the album is better but probably won't be for me because the vocals. They have a song called Forever YDG'n on the album and I'm interested to hear it. 

The radio rock is strong with this one.

Think it’s finally time to hang it up with this band. Never thought I’d say that but here we are. Haven’t liked anything since Austin left and Cold World wasn’t doing me any favors. Shame because they were my favorite band for like 5 years. 

Meh.