Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Lionheart - Welcome to the West Coast II (2017)

11 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 10, 2017
Genre - Hardcore, Groove Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Cali Stomp
2. Still Bitter Still Cold
3. Shelter
4. Cursed
5. Trial by Fire
6. Vultures
7. Unhinged
8. Thirty Years
9. Treading Water
10. LHHC '17

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Repetitive "I act like I'm hard and talk like a 12 year old in 2006" lyrics. If you've heard one song, you've heard them all. Doesn't get any cheesier than Thirty Years with gunshots and sirens. I imagine the "singer" acts all tough but goes home and cries over how small his penis is. Love the Limp Bizkit feature on LHHC 17... :rolleyes:

I've never seen so much consistent hate for this band on any other website than the collective times I have seen here on KL. I've always thought Lionheart was pretty cool, they were one of the very first Hardcore bands I ever heard back in the day along with Throwdown. 

On 9.11.2017 at 9:44 PM, lovedontlivehere said:

Repetitive "I act like I'm hard and talk like a 12 year old in 2006" lyrics. If you've heard one song, you've heard them all. Doesn't get any cheesier than Thirty Years with gunshots and sirens. I imagine the "singer" acts all tough but goes home and cries over how small his penis is. Love the Limp Bizkit feature on LHHC 17... :rolleyes:

Nice bait, dont name yourself after one of the bands songs/albums next time though

8 minutes ago, lovedontlivehere said:

I made this account like 3 years ago... Things change.

Love dont live here was released less than 2 years ago, things changed quickly I guess

Y

2 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Love dont live here was released less than 2 years ago, things changed quickly I guess

2 years isn't quick. You can do a lot in two years, like graduate college or go from being a billionaire to president of the United States. ;D My taste in music has matured in two years.

5 hours ago, BrickFace said:

To be fair, look at your posts+picture from 2 years ago :D

(Not taking sides, just reminding ;) )