12. Lost in Paradise
13. Your Star
14. My Immortal
15. The In-Between (Piano Solo)
16. Imperfection

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Eww, this band is so gross, plus the suck really bad! What was this shitty band's one hit wonder? Wasn't it like in a spiderman movie or something. Nothing like exposure from a Marvel film grossing a billion a movie to make your one hit successful. They are so lame!

17 hours ago, grug said:

Eww, this band is so gross, plus the suck really bad! What was this shitty band's one hit wonder? Wasn't it like in a spiderman movie or something. Nothing like exposure from a Marvel film grossing a billion a movie to make your one hit successful. They are so lame!

F*ck you, piece of sh*t troll. Why even comment or click the link? Not every album posted on this site is gonna be something you like. Theres tons of bands and artists posted on this site I don't care for but I don't click the links and write sh*tty butthurt comments on them. 

They actually had multiple hits on their debut album. "Bring Me to Life" may be the popular one that everyone knows but it doesn't make it bad. And, FYI--It was actually in Daredevil but it was already a radiok hit before the movie was even made, you jackass. They also had a huge hit on their 2nd album called "Call Me When You're Sober" which had tons of mainstream radio play. Their 3rd album didn't reach mainstream radio success but did have a few good singles played on XM rock stations. So how about do a little research before you judge something you don't understand. All you hipster/indie/metal elitists are all the same. If its even remotely mainstream, you sh*t on it & talk like your opinion is fact. Next time a band you don't like is posted on this site, how about ignore it & keep scrolling? I'm sure there's bands you like that a lot of people hate.  

5 hours ago, LinaK said:

@grug wow this is the most autistic comment i saw on the internet for a while

educate yourself before posting

Agreed. Some of the elitists on this site are f*cking cancer. If you don't like the band, don't click on the album and comment. 

On 11/9/2017 at 8:47 AM, ihatespys said:

So this just old songs in Orchestra style format? 

One or two new songs. "Imperfection" is a new one and is pretty catchy. They said the next album will be back to the original rock style and will be all new songs.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:39 AM, Lord Kingdom said:

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 10, 2017
Genre - Symphonic Rock, Electronic, Alternative Metal, Female Vocals
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Overture
2. Never Go Back
3. Hi-Lo
4. My Heart Is Broken
5. Lacrymosa
6. The End of the Dream
7. Bring Me to Life (Synthesis)
8. Unraveling (Interlude)
9. Imaginary
10. Secret Door
11. Lithium
12. Lost in Paradise
13. Your Star
14. My Immortal
15. The In-Between (Piano Solo)
16. Imperfection

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

21 hours ago, FallenZA said:

Metal? Do you want to insult the metalheads on this site? Because that is what calling this metal is, an insult :/ 

Where does it say "metal"? It says "Symphonic Rock", "Electronic", & "Alternative Metal". I assume you're butthurt over it saying Alternative Metal. That genre covers a wide range of bands, there's many subgenres of metal. The orchastraic songs may not be metal but their original stuff can certainly be classified as alternative metal. 

On 11/10/2017 at 5:44 PM, Tedwards_ said:

Where does it say "metal"? It says "Symphonic Rock", "Electronic", & "Alternative Metal". I assume you're butthurt over it saying Alternative Metal. That genre covers a wide range of bands, there's many subgenres of metal. The orchastraic songs may not be metal but their original stuff can certainly be classified as alternative metal. 

The key being original stuff. This album is not Alternative Metal. It's Orchestral, Electronica and Rock.