Why Nolin?

Escape The Fate - Empire (Single) (2017)

30 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Decent single. Not that much into ETF, but I might change my mind soon :)

I'm covering songs here!

Not their best, they seem to be going double down on the "Hate Me" vibes which I am not a fan of. 

• Love 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

This is what happens when there are no original members left I guess. Track was listenable though 

Bmth empire
AA empire
Now escape the fate lol

• Love 1

When Mabbit leaves they will get better, that is what happens to bands he was in, just have to be patient. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

brdsx.gif

This has been my favorite rock band for about 8 years now. Craig is such a great vocalist. TWA and BTF just havent been the same without him. Somehow they both have gotten more high pitched frilly vocals and Craig's voice just keeps getting deeper. Funny lol. Cool single. Cant wait for the album. Im sure I will be pre ordering. 

24 minutes ago, dvsr said:

This has been my favorite rock band for about 8 years now. Craig is such a great vocalist. TWA and BTF just havent been the same without him. Somehow they both have gotten more high pitched frilly vocals and Craig's voice just keeps getting deeper. Funny lol. Cool single. Cant wait for the album. Im sure I will be pre ordering. 

Holy shit, lately I've seen you talk shit about a fair amount of decent to great bands and now I see this blasphemous bullshit :D Thanks for letting me know to completely dismiss whatever's been said.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

I'm so glad we had such great band to fill the place of ETF that it does't bother me at all see they going into oblivion

zzzzzz129.jpg

Dismiss me as I dismiss your memes. @Dwesk :lol:

30 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Craig's just been on a TWA demo out of a much better sounding rerecording EP of it and 4 full albums, and almost the same with BTF. You're implying like the huge careers of these 2 bands depends so much on him from such a small period of time while he was playing with them that it made me frown and say: come on :/. He is cool, great voice, bla bla bla, and I liked his first ETF album (but we could say the same about him and Ronnie: ETF just haven't been the same without him) and some other singles. You like Craig, we all do, but the single is boring and forgetteable as hell after the third listening of the song.

Not implying anything. I liked both bands better with him that's all Im saying. Im a fan of his vocals. Enjoyed the ep and the album more than every album TWA and BTF has put out since then. My opinion. Many others like them more now. That's cool. Doesn't mean I have to them like just because they are successful. Apparently you DO have to state it is an OPINION on this site to get through to people. My bad. 

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, DontTryMeSatan said:

I'm so glad we had such great band to fill the place of ETF that it does't bother me at all see they going into oblivion

Who is that? Falling In Reverse? :D

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

The instrumental is kinda cool, reminds me of Pray by HU. I dont hate it like I did most of Hate Me, dont like it as much as Just A Memory tho

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Etf was my favorite band growing up and it makes me sad to know I don't like them anymore :(

Another original band that's straying away from the sound we knew them as. At least Trivium and Senses Fail learned from their mistakes and are going back to their roots.

I actually like how Craig's vocals sound now, but the rest of the song is just bad. Probably the most popish single from them to date. If the whole album is like this, then ETF is probably ded.

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

Wow, I try to be fair most of the times when It comes to music, but this is just straight bad. At least the mix is far better than "Hate Me".  We shall wait for that "one heavy song ", which is included in every album they make and ignore this one and probaly the others

20 hours ago, dvsr said:

Dismiss me as I dismiss your memes. @Dwesk :lol:

I mean, I like @Dwesk 's memes.

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

Another original band that's straying away from the sound we knew them as. At least Trivium and Senses Fail learned from their mistakes and are going back to their roots.

And WCAR. Ooh boy I'm hyped to see new Senses Fail tho.

9 minutes ago, SavageWraith said:

I mean, I like @Dwesk 's memes.

<3 u 2 bb 

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

18 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

Dude what the fuck. Senses Fail's last two albums were probably my favorite, and the last one had a lot of callbacks to their earlier material. I hope they don't overdo it on the upcoming one, it would be so sad to see them abandon what they started with Renacer (a truly unique sound) and the latest one.

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Just now, Dwesk said:

<3 u 2 bb 

tumblr_om0xkbRH0c1qzcrz6o1_500.gif

On 2.11.2017 at 5:41 PM, Ossy33xxx said:

I kinda agree about Trivium but wtf, Senses Fail's change of sound was great

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

Haven't liked ETF since Ronnie was fired from the band. 

• Upvote 1

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

Pretty good song for the album 9.9/10, not a 10 because I hope to save it for a song that will wow me this is pretty close.

On 11/2/2017 at 12:41 PM, Ossy33xxx said:

dude, the last 2 Senses Fail albums are awesome. I love that they are going back to what made them but those recent albums are killer, especially Renacer.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:46 AM, Dwesk said:

Holy shit, lately I've seen you talk shit about a fair amount of decent to great bands and now I see this blasphemous bullshit :D Thanks for letting me know to completely dismiss whatever's been said.

He does this intentionally, nobody can actually feel this way..

@dvsr

brdsx.gif

13 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

He does this intentionally, nobody can actually feel this way..

Lol what are you trying to accomplish here? 

• Haha 1