7. Dusk to Day (04:02)
8. Casualty (03:43)
9. The Slow Decay (04:15)
10. Crooked Path (04:41)
11. Sonder (04:19)

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

This album contains probably the most intense interlude I’ve ever heard. These fucking guys man..you’d be be making a huge mistake overlooking them. They just shit on the metalcore game and made it theirs. This album has it all. Don’t just believe me, listen to it and endure yourself through an unbelievable experience. 11/10

1 minute ago, Impurity said:

This album contains probably the most intense interlude I’ve ever heard. These fucking guys man..you’d be be making a huge mistake overlooking them. They just shit on the metalcore game and made it theirs. This album has it all. Don’t just believe me, listen to it and endure yourself through an unbelievable experience. 11/10

you should write album reviews with that eloquence man.   100% agree too. what an album 

2 minutes ago, thugmotovation101 said:

Both download links are broken. I keep getting a 404 error. Please re-upload the .rar or post this shit on a torrent site. I haven't been this stoked for an album since Periphery II.

both links working

Musttttt have 320, waiting patiently. A few hours has become 5 hours :(

I hate ruining good releases by listening at lower qualities, just isnt the same once i hear the thing the way it was intended to be heard. I know this band probably killed it, can't wait to hear it. Had no clue it was coming, surprise November drop for me

2 hours ago, Mattsux666 said:

After about 10 listens, my top 5 are 

1. The Remedy

2. Relapse

3. Consume

4. The Slow Decay

5. Frailty

This is my AOTY vote. Absolutely massive debut album. Seeing them at UNIFY next year can't wait

So hard to pick, every track is amazing. Have fun at UNIFY, I'll be stuck in Brisbane but I'll see them with Parkway for the Horizons 10 year tour!

19 minutes ago, Perspectives said:

So hard to pick, every track is amazing. Have fun at UNIFY, I'll be stuck in Brisbane but I'll see them with Parkway for the Horizons 10 year tour!

I'm making the trip all the way from the Gold Coast to UNIFY, first time and it's the best line-up too, I might catch the Parkway show in brissy a few days later aswell. Have fun man