4. Arkhipov Calm (02:53)
5. I Can Tell You About Pain (02:23)
6. The Dusk in Us (07:23)
7. Wildlife (02:29)
8. Murk & Marrow (03:01)
9. Trigger (03:33)
10. Broken by Light (01:46)
11. Cannibals (01:15)
12. Thousands of Miles Between Us (04:42)
13. Reptilian (04:33)

Total length: 43:53

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by Voinolin
320 & FLAC added!

2 hours ago, IG0R23 said:

!!!!

Wanna jam this so bad but my ISP recently cracked down on me :(

Waiting 'til Friday I guess!

Your ISP shouldn't really be able to crack down on you for downloading from zippyshare or the KL filehost, did you also torrent?

incresible. really enjoy the diversity on this. Tops Axe to Fall and I didnt think they had anotheŕ beast like that in them. Also check out the band NAME. They recorded their first album in 7 years with Jack Shirly (Deafheaven,Oathbreaker).  I just sent it in to the admins.

1 hour ago, claudio said:

someone can explain me why Eve is not in the album? WHY THAT MASTERPIECE ISN'T IN THE ALBUM?!

Damn I thought the track the dusk in us was gonna be eve since they're close in track length 

11 hours ago, LKA said:

Your ISP shouldn't really be able to crack down on you for downloading from zippyshare or the KL filehost, did you also torrent?

I did, yes. Also used a VPN that I later learned was not torrent-friendly.

Last thing I downloaded was VOM from here and I got another copyright notice maybe three days after.

My brother's friend works for my ISP and looked into my account and said that it was the larger downloads that did me in, but it's spooked me enough to not download ANYTHING; not really keen on getting a salad-tossing from the big house...

2 hours ago, IG0R23 said:

Does it work or is it effective?

Just glancing at the site, it looks like a regular free VPN.

Tor is not a VPN service, it's like a whole separate anonymous internet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

That being said, i really doubt you did get those copyright notices for direct downloads but I can also understand why you'd shy away from it now

2 hours ago, LKA said:

Tor is not a VPN service, it's like a whole separate anonymous internet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

That being said, i really doubt you did get those copyright notices for direct downloads but I can also understand why you'd shy away from it now

Yeah, I don't believe it was anything from here. I torrented a couple big files that took some time so I'm sure it's those.

Despite being shy, I might try this Tor service and grab Converge because unfortunately I am very impatient :lol: