We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Rorschach

RED - Gone (2017)

54 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 27th, 2017

Genre - Alternative Metal

Quality - MP3 320 kbps CBR; FLAC

Tracklist
1. Step Inside, the Violence (03:04)
2. Still Alive (03:19)
3. Losing Control (04:10)
4. Gone (03:39)
5. Coming Apart (03:55)
6. Unstoppable (03:40)
7. Fracture (03:09)
8. Chasing Your Echo (03:36)
9. A.I. (04:10)
10. Singularity (05:10)
11. The Mask Slips Away (04:44)
12. Still Alive (Looking for a Reason) (03:08)
13. Gone (JSapp Remix) (03:21)
14. Unstoppable (Redux Version) (03:53)
15. Step Inside, the Violence (Alex Nice Remix) (02:49)
16. Coming Apart (Deconstructed) (03:55)
17. Gone (.grav3s Version) (03:27)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by Voinolin
FLAC added!
  • Love 5

This band has gotten pretty bad lyrically. Corny as all hell. The artwork makes me cringe. His voice is amazing though so cant really pass it up. 

• Love 1

This band is like a parent of Skillet, awful lyrics, overproduced too, liked their 2 first albuns though

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

What is this new tagging tool used here ? This xas less annoying before tbh... :(

1, 2, 3, 4, 5... < 01, 02, 03, 04, 05...

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, S3r4ph said:

What is this new tagging tool used here ? This xas less annoying before tbh... :(

1, 2, 3, 4, 5... < 01, 02, 03, 04, 05...

I second this, although I don't mind because iTunes automatically fixes this for me.

First albums were so good (especially first one) and only few decent songs from the following ones.

I used to love this band to be honest, but as said before, the lyrics are damn boring... and I can't find the soul of RED in any new album.

I'll stick to End of Silence.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, disaR said:

First albums were so good (especially first one) and only few decent songs from the following ones.

I used to love this band to be honest, but as said before, the lyrics are damn boring... and I can't find the soul of RED in any new album.

I'll stick to End of Silence.

I so agree with you. RED is not the band we used to listen a couple of years ago. Miss them.

• Love 2

Guest krzyhox
I agree with you, but they wanted something new that could have been worse for me 7/10

man this was a little underwhelming. It needed like 2 more really good heavy songs. It just feels overall lacking. Like not a full album or something. For me nothing quite reached the heights of the last album. Still some great stuff here just not enough. I mean come on 10 tracks and one is a cover and the song gone is basically a song that seems to be on every album just slightly changed. And are you kidding me with the bonus tracks? Even just one more song like losing control would of made it feel so much more complete. The lack of a chorus in step inside the violence was a huge bummer.

lol

Underwhelming as fuck. Of Beauty And Rage was much better than this.

• Love 1

By far weakest album, might be on their way out

Guest AndrewTL7
16 hours ago, DontTryMeSatan said:

This band is like a parent of Skillet, awful lyrics, overproduced too, liked their 2 first albuns though

I get what you're trying to say, but Skillet's first album came out in '96, a full 10 years before Red's debut. So if anything it's the other way around haha

Guest AndrewTL7
4 hours ago, BRDSX said:

By far weakest album, might be on their way out

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they suggested this would be their last. 

however this might be... but the moment i heard the last 15 seconds of "losing control" when the single was released here, i decided i have to give this a spin... And also, most of us have a thing for this band coz they were a gem back then

Guest krzyhox

Rob Graves is also working around starset therefore their songs are similar to their style.. And it not has to be at all their last album;) everything depends from fans and employing them

Ready for RED? Starset 2.0? I'd say Gone is worse Vessels

Okay, I gave it a few listens and I have a verdict...jeez that was hard, it's poppy, it's heavy, it's flat sometimes, boring...not to mention cheesy lyrics
Track by track rating:
1. Step Inside, the Violence 4/5
2. Still Alive 3,5/5
3. Losing Control 4/5
4. Gone 2,5/5
5. Coming Apart 3/5

6. Unstopabble 2/5
7. Fracture 3,5/5
8. Chasing Your Echo 4,5/5
9. A.I. 4/5

10. Singularity 4/5
11. The Mask Slips Away 3/5

+Remixes, I don't really care about them

Final score: 3,4 out of 5

Big thanks! peace & have a great weekend!

Guest paranoid

the red here is the only thing is not gone...

and this cover art... shit, that's sucks!

I thought last album was probably in their TOP 3, but this one is somewhere between Release The Panic (their worst) and Until We Have Faces. Gone and Unstoppable are fucking stupid, the rest are pretty good.

Guest nexuspunk

the fact that this band was working around starset makes this album a best of both worlds, now onto the issue at hand i'm glad they kinda tried something a little different here. people where giving of beauty and rage shit for it's sound, so they changed the sound up now we have the same issue. a band cannot continue to keep putting out the same sound over and over or it gets tired, at the same time when a band tries something new there is always a chance that someone won't like what they are getting which makes a band wonder if it is worth it. and more often then not bands, will end up breaking up due to issues caused by this. for example creative differences arise when the community is this torn, and we end up losing fantastic artists as a result or they just get tired of doing it and want to do something else (see also my chemical romance, yellowcard of mice and men has a change of lead singers due to this and adam's health problems.  hollywood undead as well )) so please be thankful for what you get if you don't like it that's alright but don't get bitchy about it either remember they are putting out music to try and make their fans happy and give them something to enjoy for years to come. 

and guys if you really don't like the new album there was also a 10th anniversary album filled with remastered versions of their first album floating around somewhere. so it's not like there isn't something for everyone. 

Sad to say, but nope. :(

Ill have to stick with their first three albums, (End of Silence, Innocence & Instinct, Until We Have Faces)

Why are all the modern rock bands doing this? Linkin Park, Skillet, Evanescence, And now Red.

STOP! PLEASE. 

3 minutes ago, dorathekiller97 said:

Sad to say, but nope. :(

Ill have to stick with their first three albums, (End of Silence, Innocence & Instinct, Until We Have Faces)

Why are all the modern rock bands doing this? Linkin Park, Skillet, Evanescence, And now Red.

STOP! PLEASE. 

Things change man, Skillet and Evanescence aren't even in the same league.

On 10/27/2017 at 3:35 PM, nexuspunk said:

the fact that this band was working around starset makes this album a best of both worlds, now onto the issue at hand i'm glad they kinda tried something a little different here. people where giving of beauty and rage shit for it's sound, so they changed the sound up now we have the same issue. a band cannot continue to keep putting out the same sound over and over or it gets tired, at the same time when a band tries something new there is always a chance that someone won't like what they are getting which makes a band wonder if it is worth it. and more often then not bands, will end up breaking up due to issues caused by this. for example creative differences arise when the community is this torn, and we end up losing fantastic artists as a result or they just get tired of doing it and want to do something else (see also my chemical romance, yellowcard of mice and men has a change of lead singers due to this and adam's health problems.  hollywood undead as well )) so please be thankful for what you get if you don't like it that's alright but don't get bitchy about it either remember they are putting out music to try and make their fans happy and give them something to enjoy for years to come. 

and guys if you really don't like the new album there was also a 10th anniversary album filled with remastered versions of their first album floating around somewhere. so it's not like there isn't something for everyone. 

This world will never exist on KL, borderline Wizard of Oz speak.

On 10/26/2017 at 6:42 AM, dvsr said:

This band has gotten pretty bad lyrically. Corny as all hell. The artwork makes me cringe. His voice is amazing though so cant really pass it up. 

I disagree with the lyrics being corny, i don't believe in their being corny christian lyrics. There is a lot of meaning behind them, maybe your taking what their saying the wrong way.

I personally like this album, i think it's good and it's definitely better than Release the Panic. There are some great songs on it. Fracture, A.I., losing control, and chasing your echo are some really great songs. A.I. and Fracture are amazing, their probably my favorites. Of Beauty and Rage is my favorite album by them, i expected them to top that album. I really hope this isn't their last album, i hope they keep making albums. 3 things i don't like about this album. 1. That they don't use as much string quartet as they do on the other albums, that's what makes RED them. It's sets them apart from every other band out there. Without the backing of the string quartet, it just makes them like every other band. 2. They don't scream as much on this album as they do on all the other albums. I love Michael's screams, he's just a fantastic vocalists. 3. This album is probably their softest album, even the instruments aren't as heavy as they usually are. It has a more pop rock/alternative rock sound to it, than a hard rock sound. They also could have done away with the auto tune in the song gone, and that stupid techno/EDM sound they threw in that song. Gone is a great song, but the stuff they threw in that song damn near ruined it for me. I give this album a 7.5 out of 10.

Red albums in my opinion, favorite to my least favorite album.
1. Of Beauty and Rage 10/10

2. End of Silence 10/10

3. Innocence and Instincts 9/10

4. Until We Have Faces 8.5/10

5. Gone 7.5/10

6. Release the Panic 4/10

• Love 1