1. For You (04:35)
2. Cold War Telescreen (04:41)
3. Broken Windows (04:45)
4. Rise Up Lights (03:28)
5. Vertigo Cave (04:25)
6. Pretty Picture (04:11)
7. Funeral Post (05:19)
8. Upper Falls (05:34)
9. The Divine Absence (This Is Water) (05:00)
10. Selfies In Aleppo (04:33)
11. Moving the Mountain (Odysseus Surrenders) (04:16)
12. Over and Over Again (05:14)
13. The Quiet War (04:11)
14. Moon-Dream (04:45)
15. The Nexus (04:41)
16. About You (No Songs Left to Sing) (03:47)
17. The Mouth of the Canyon (05:33)

Total length: 01:18:58

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

I agree with the above statement. This album feels messy and unstable. Not sure what kind of vibe they were going for, but this record didn’t have really any memorable songs for me. Their last record is atleast more solid than this one and I like that one the least. 

47 minutes ago, beachdude42 said:

Guess I'm gonna be in the minority, but I LOVE this. I love the ambition, I love the passion evident lyrically, I love Justin's awesome guitar work throughout. Very few complaints.

Ambition, Ambition, Ambition... Passion, Passion, Passion kid.

That's what it takes to make an amazing Fucking ALBUM.

No Complaints here.

Much better than 'Imaginary Enemy'

Why.....They took there time.

THE WHOLE ALBUM!. :rolleyes:-<_<

Probably their worst album to date which makes me sad... Over and Over Again is pretty much the best song on the album imo. I know Bert is in a better state of mind now but it seems like his writing style went out the window. Most of the songs seem sloppy and not mixed or produced proper to give us that "The Used" sound they have had on previous albums. Hell I thought their last album was kinda meh but its a top notch album compared to this. Maybe this will take a couple of listens to actually like it but so far im not really feeling this one... Am I the only one who feels like this??

So they went full experimental in this one. I have to hear it some more. I think there are good things in there. But in general the album feels like disjointed. 

I really like Funeral Post, The Divine Absence (This Is Water), Over and Over Again

The rest didn't do anything for me, too bad because is a big album and there's not much here for me, i kinda like the direction they were going for, if they mature this sound it might turn out to be something really good in the future, still not a bad album.

5/10

Ya it kinda sounds like they recorded the whole disc "live" in one whole take. I hate the production. "Vertigo Cave" was the best track.. At this point, i have no faith in The Used.  They really are "Used" up..   Just sounds like a common indie band now.  The last solid single they released and i was interested in, was "Blood On My Hands" released in 2009.

32 minutes ago, Ossy33xxx said:

Ya it kinda sounds like they recorded the whole disc "live" in one whole take. I hate the production. "Vertigo Cave" was the best track.. At this point, i have no faith in The Used.  They really are "Used" up..   Just sounds like a common indie band now.  The last solid single they released and i was interested in, was "Blood On My Hands" released in 2009.

I like The Used still but this album literally sounds bad, 100% not a fan of this particular album.

I listened to this shit twice today and I gotta say while the production is once again questionable just like Suicide Silence was, but majority of the stuff I heard I thought was really cool and interesting. It's actually crazy how they kept getting more and more alt.rock/mainstream sounding and then went all out on their arguably weirdest album yet. There are still some questionable decisions here but man I can get behind most of this.