LKA

Hollywood Undead - Five (2017)

83 posts in this topic

Absolute shit. Imo. But I'm sure others will like it. 

Other Releases by

aoty absolutly.. track 3 and 4 best imo.

8 hours ago, bananarampage said:

I remember being 12 too.

yeah the age of the only people who like this crap

Hi, this is Crust. I have heard every album done by this band called Hollywood Undead. I still don't get the hype. Renegade has a cool breakdown though. Thanks for reading my comment.

albums actually not bad so if you're hesitant to listen to it I would cus a bunch of the people on here seem to be exaggerating it's low points a lot. it's not great, but it's got some good songs. way better than last album. 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, lovedontlivehere said:

yeah the age of the only people who like this crap

You're still being edgy.

7 hours ago, turtaffe said:

albums actually not bad so if you're hesitant to listen to it I would cus a bunch of the people on here seem to be exaggerating it's low points a lot. it's not great, but it's got some good songs. way better than last album. 

Yeah let's give spotlight to and appreciate mediocrity that has minimal redeeming qualities. :pray: 

They should be happy that they lasted (and still are) for over ten years and that they already accumulated a fanbase as big as it is with the quality of music they pump out.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

This album is their worst, Swan Songs was a 5/5, American Tragedy - Day of the Dead were all an easy 4/5 but this one? In my honest opinion only half the album was any good. Bad Moon, Black Cadillac, Pray, We Own The Night were stand out tracks, Renegade was good but generic as fuck. The album definitely over-produced and way too "pop". Riot sounds like a rehash of War Child. Bang Bang is err idk. and that the feeling the album gave me throughout, i sat there thinking idk if i like it or not. Whatever it takes, Ghost Beach, Broken Record, Nobodies Watching are easily skippable. Your Life tries to be a Hollywood Undead Song so hard that it comes out as forced. To be honest, the delay in Deuce's album until now is a blessing in disguise, Because the 2015 Invincible Tracks were amazing, Here I Come gets a 3/5 from me because he sounds like he just got lazy with the second verse, Bitch This Is It gets a 4/5 and Thank You (a 2015 Track Mastered) gets a 5/5. but back to HU fiVe, heres my score for it track by track

• California Dreaming - 3/5
  • Whatever It Takes - 2/5
  • Bad Moon - 5/5
  • Ghost Beach - 2/5
  • Broken Record - 2/5
  • Nobody's Watching - 2.5/5
  • Renegade - 3.5/5
  • Black Cadillac - 5/5
  • Pray (Put Em in the Dirt) - 3.5/5
  • Cashed Out 2/5
  • Riot - 3/5
  • We Own The Night - 5/5
  • Bang Bang - 2/5
  • Your Life - 2.5/5

5 hours ago, Marchy68 said:

You're still being edgy.

maybe I should change my username to EDGELORD

I finally got around to listening to this. I have enjoyed bits and pieces of every HU release so far and this album isn’t any different. 

Songs like Broken Record and Nobody’s Watching are wonderful. I’m always interested in how this band will evolve and this album is probably the most musically diverse of their discography and I think it really showcases their individual talent. 

Its always been weird that some songs in their records can be amazing, and every other track is maybe a 4/10 at best; and sadly, this record follows suit after my first listen. A couple of songs really stood out and the others seemed a little boring. 

Overall, I enjoyed the album. I’ve always had a soft spot for HU and this album only justifies it. 

• Love 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

track 2 remind me of manowar band. ghost beach is wanderfull..sick song..

Damn, homies! Thanks so much! Peace!

• Love 1

On 19/10/2017 at 11:56 PM, Langinbang187 said:

I opened an account just because I could not stand to read so much shit from people who do not even know how to play a fucking instrument. See well haters, you can say that you did not like it, that the sound did not suit your style, it's your right. But never say that album is trash, because it makes you look like a big ignorant, because it totally escapes reality.
This album is so fucking awesome !!! It has plenty of variety and richness isntrumental, and everything working in perfect harmony, the production is excellent and impeccable. The rappers are better, their flow is so much better compared to previous albums, Danny showing what he can do with his brilliant voice, sometimes as aggressive as a beast, sometimes smooth as an angel, reaching extremely difficult notes. Anyway, the evolution of the band is clear, just do not see who does not understand the least about music!

And about Swan Songs, I know how beautiful and nostalgic it is, I like that record too, I've been following the band since 2008. But analyzing SS impartially and technically, it's easily the band's WORST album, bringing in 3 or 4 songs at most, the rest of album is very very bad, the production is horrible, the lyrics and rhymes are lousy, the flow of rappers are out of rhythm, and the instrumental part ... What instrumental part? LOL, and the few instruments have been poorly executed. The clean vocal is terrible, sings are bad, do not get me wrong, I like Deuce, I think he does very well in rap, but clean vocals? No no no, he sings very badly!

On 19/10/2017 at 11:21 PM, LKA said:

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 27, 2017

Genre - Rap Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR; FLAC

*Thanks to @MusicOblivion and also sweet ham for sharing*

Tracklist:

1. California Dreaming (03:54)
2. Whatever It Takes (03:07)
3. Bad Moon (03:52)
4. Ghost Beach (03:54)
5. Broken Record (03:39)
6. Nobody's Watching (03:58)
7. Renegade (03:03)
8. Black Cadillac (feat. B-Real) (03:47)
9. Pray (Put Em In the Dirt) (04:24)
10. Cashed Out (03:29)
11. Riot (03:47)
12. We Own the Night (04:02)
13. Bang Bang (03:40)
14. Your Life (03:25)

Total length: 52:01

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

I opened an account just because I could not stand to read so much shit from people who don't even know how to play a fucking instrument. See well haters, you can say at the most that you did not like it, that the sound did not suit your style, it's your right. But never say that album is trash, because it makes you look like a big ignorant, because it totally escapes reality.
This album is so fucking awesome!!! It has plenty of variety and richness isntrumental, and everything working in perfect harmony, the production is excellent and impeccable. The rappers are better, their flow is so much better compared to previous albums, Danny showing what he can do with his brilliant voice, sometimes as aggressive as a beast, sometimes smooth as an angel, reaching extremely difficult notes. Anyway, the evolution of the band is clear, just do'nt see who does not understand the least about music!

And about Swan Songs, I know how beloved and nostalgic it is, I like that record too, I've been following the band since 2008. But analyzing SS impartially and technically, it's easily the band's WORST album, bringing in 3 or 4 songs at most, the rest of album is very very very bad, the production is horrible, the lyrics and rhymes are lousy, the flow of rappers are out of rhythm, and the instrumental part... What instrumental part? LOL, and the few instruments he has are poorly executed. The clean vocal is terrible, sings so bad, don't get me wrong, I like Deuce, I think he does very well in rap, but clean vocals? No no no, he sings very badly!

I agree with this. ===>

• Bad Moon - 5/5
  • Ghost Beach - 2/5
  • Broken Record - 2/5
  • Renegade - 3.5/5
  • Black Cadillac - 5/5
  • Cashed Out 2/5
  • Riot - 3/5
  • We Own The Night - 5/5
  • Bang Bang - 2/5
  • Your Life - 2.5/5

Seems like the best songs were the singles. Caught a reference to their old song Bitches in the lyrics of Black Caddilac though.

Haven't listend to this band in awhile. Should be interesting.

Thanks for the post.

dear god... why did I try to listen to this record to make a review. definitely one of the hardest albums to get through in a while. review will be up Sat 10/28. smh.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.

There's a few good songs here, but it's really not as good as their past albums have been. I'm a bit disappointed.

What's with all the formerly great bands coming out with awful albums lately? :\

• Bad Moon - 5/5
  • Ghost Beach - 2/5
  • Broken Record - 2/5
  • Renegade - 3.5/5
  • Black Cadillac - 5/5
  • Cashed Out 2/5
  • Riot - 3/5
  • We Own The Night - 5/5
  • Bang Bang - 2/5
  • Your Life - 2.5/5

On 10/27/2017 at 10:00 PM, NightAngel said:

dear god... why did I try to listen to this record to make a review. definitely one of the hardest albums to get through in a while. review will be up Sat 10/28. smh.

Sorry you had to do that, much respect.

• Love 1

brdsx.gif

here is this atrocity that I did a review for. such a boring album.

td:lr 5.1/10

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.

10/10 i dont believe peaple give ghost beach 2/5!!i listen to this album about 100 times and dont get bored..