LKA

Hollywood Undead - Five (2017)

83 posts in this topic

I don't listen to this band but I'll give it a try. Great job KL fam :))) Nice week for leaks

• Love 1

efd579f974c7fed3ec56af4fde781d73.jpg

Other Releases by

Oh dear.... can't say im impressed, i feel like their peak was Swan Songs and now they've just slowly descended to anything they can to keep the band going. 

• Love 1

HU fans after listening to this trash and having "mixed feelings"

giphy.gif

• Love 4

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Can't be disappointed by a band when you lost hope for them many years ago

reece.JPG

• Love 4

Im getting a lot of American Tragedy Vibes with this one. And the throwback to the song Bitches in Black Cadillac was awesome. I would say this album is solid. Not as good as Notes From The Underground for me though, but a lot better than Day of the Dead. 

Bang Bang was a BANG'er ;)  HA. kill me...
Riot was pretty different and interesting. 

Ghost Beach was a very good solo for Danny. 

And another good highlight of the album is Bad Moon, it grew on me after a couple listens. 

Literally the hate towards this album sickens me. 

If you don't like the band and haven't since deuce left, stop listening just to complain 

You're saying your opinions as if they're facts 

This doesn't just apply here. I've seen negative responses to some quite amazing work. Luke Beyond Unbroken'a debut EP, and anything attempting to be rap rock. Music is opinions. A place to be free and discuss. Not hate 

38 minutes ago, SorestKiller777 said:

Im getting a lot of American Tragedy Vibes with this one. And the throwback to the song Bitches in Black Cadillac was awesome. I would say this album is solid. Not as good as Notes From The Underground for me though, but a lot better than Day of the Dead. 

Bang Bang was a BANG'er ;)  HA. kill me...
Riot was pretty different and interesting. 

Ghost Beach was a very good solo for Danny. 

And another good highlight of the album is Bad Moon, it grew on me after a couple listens. 

Pray felt very unique 

Broken Record and Your Life set some pretty dark tones and I loved it. 

I personally loved the album, Your Life is one of the best songs I've ever heard, I simply love it. Nobody's Watching is great as well, Ghost Beach reminds me their first albums, Broken Record is just... different, but good. This is far by being their worst album. And I really hope they'll keep on making music, because as someone said they have interesting musics and variations.

Hollywood Dead

• Love 3

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Not very good.

Also have no idea how you could compare this to their best album (American Tragedy), no song on this even comes close, in any way, to songs like SCAVA or Mother Murder

• Love 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

What went wrong here? The singles were really really good, how is everything else so bad?

• Love 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

I've never been a huge fan, but somehow I dig it. Really catchy and the heavier songs are good to. Nothing great, but a nice listen now and then.

14 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

What went wrong here? The singles were really really good, how is everything else so bad?

Because they figured they could put out anything and the fans will eat it up, like every release.

18 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

4 hours ago, Mayhem959 said:

If you don't like the band and haven't since deuce left, stop listening just to complain 

This doesn't just apply here. I've seen negative responses to some quite amazing work. Luke Beyond Unbroken'a debut EP, and anything attempting to be rap rock. Music is opinions. A place to be free and discuss. Not hate 

As someone who likes their other albums, other than American Tragedy, I can say that this one isn't great. Hell, apparently I'm even in the minority, but I think Swan Songs and Day of the Dead are their two best albums. This one... There's a few good songs, but it's not the best they could have done.

14 hours ago, Fallin plague said:

I personally think it’s not heavy at all and has more rap then anything on the album..I really got my hopes up on this one!! Major let down too me that’s just my opinion! I know people have their own opinions though so I’m anxious to see what everyone else thinks about this.

Yeah I wanted more heavy stuff, although Bang Bang is fantastic, especially J3T's verse god damn

3 hours ago, Jak said:

Because they figured they could put out anything and the fans will eat it up, like every release.

Yeah the singles were fantastic, most of this was so boring though. Some good, and Bang Bang was great imo  

15 hours ago, lovedontlivehere said:

You forgot the G...

I remember being 12 too.

• Love 1

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

I quite like it, solid 6-7/10 for me. It's better than DOTD and the pop songs are the best pop songs they've made. Most people obviously expected heavier stuff after those singles but I don't mind.

• Love 1

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

15 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

Im with ya on that.

After one listen & 14 skips....this album blows.

My take on things....after deuce left...HU went downhill.

Thanks guys for liking my comment

:wub:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nynkqejqhog

2d62bbe51f1c2b6966f8524c99e96ac8.jpg

rak.jpg

15 hours ago, Centralia121483 said:

It can't be their dubut album considering they already have a couple album out, so hopefully it's the last album they put out. Their music all sounds the same, not sure why i keep giving them chances. Their like the Nickelback of raprock

The sad part is, I'd give Nickleback's new stuff a listen over this. I thought "maybe it'll be ok" and even with such a low expectation I was let down. Bummer, but not suprised.

9 hours ago, Mayhem959 said:

Negative opinions are still opinions. Though you may not agree with them, or even not enjoy seeing them, they are still just opinions. I've read through all the comments and so far everyone is just saying how they feel or reacted to the album based on HU's past albums which is fair criticism.

As someone who has never been super into HU since ages ago the singles had my interest again but the album as a whole fell short of my hopes. But that might also be due to the fact that I have somewhat outgrown rap rock. But I hope everyone who likes the genre and this band digs it. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ray102396 said:

As someone who likes their other albums, other than American Tragedy, I can say that this one isn't great. Hell, apparently I'm even in the minority, but I think Swan Songs and Day of the Dead are their two best albums. This one... There's a few good songs, but it's not the best they could have done.

This is how opinions should be stated, like you did, respectfully and not in a bashing way. I feel that this album was better than DOTD. Ice been listening to them since the MySpace days. Idk. I feel this one is tied with NFTU for my favorite. 

I thank you for your opinion though 

10 minutes ago, SavageWraith said:

Negative opinions are still opinions. Though you may not agree with them, or even not enjoy seeing them, they are still just opinions. I've read through all the comments and so far everyone is just saying how they feel or reacted to the album based on HU's past albums which is fair criticism.

As someone who has never been super into HU since ages ago the singles had my interest again but the album as a whole fell short of my hopes. But that might also be due to the fact that I have somewhat outgrown rap rock. But I hope everyone who likes the genre and this band digs it. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

That's a very respectful opinion 

It's the people who bash stuff in their opinions that bother me. 

After listening through all of it. Its pretty good album my fav would be Riot.

Used to be a fan of this band....now, not so much. 

So much hate damn :o

It's not their best effort but it's not THAT bad either. Half of it is boring, the other half is good. More than I can say for most albums.

Generally I only like two or three songs on any album and the rest will feel like the b-sides. There's actually very little albums that don't have bad songs on them.

• Love 1

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, prsjunkie said:

Can someone leak REd or 10 years!? need something to get this crap out of my mind.

Red's singles weren't much better lmao.