Tracklist:

1. California Dreaming (03:54)
2. Whatever It Takes (03:07)
3. Bad Moon (03:52)
4. Ghost Beach (03:54)
5. Broken Record (03:39)
6. Nobody's Watching (03:58)
7. Renegade (03:03)
8. Black Cadillac (feat. B-Real) (03:47)
9. Pray (Put Em In the Dirt) (04:24)
10. Cashed Out (03:29)
11. Riot (03:47)
12. We Own the Night (04:02)
13. Bang Bang (03:40)
14. Your Life (03:25)

Total length: 52:01

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

I personally think it’s not heavy at all and has more rap then anything on the album..I really got my hopes up on this one!! Major let down too me that’s just my opinion! I know people have their own opinions though so I’m anxious to see what everyone else thinks about this.

Nothing compared to Swan Songs or Deuce's solo work, but it's better than I'd usually expect from them. Danny's lyrics are still trash and mean nothing (good voice though), they still have zero musical knowledge or talent, but their producers came up with some catchy stuff.

Edit: Nevermind, album fades hard. Your Life is easily the best song. Bad Moon is ok. The rest is trash or has good moments few and far between.

Bad Moon and Black Cadillac are probably the best songs on the album for me. I still say NFTU is their best sounding album. I liked what they did with this album sound wise, sadly the lyrics and flows fell short a lot. Funny Man is definitely the best person on this album though.

Edit: the "now its your time to die" in Pray ruins the whole song for me, it just sounds so cheesy.

OH SHIT!!!! I did not know this was already releasing soon! Can't wait to hear this!!!

EDIT: Damn. Not that great. Only the singles had any rock influence, the rest were either slow/poppy or just plain lame rap lol. Sucks. I miss American Tragedy's rock influence like "S.C.A.V.A.", which is a bonus track, but their best song ever imo.

Well, listened through... I have mixed feelings. Your Life is easily my favorite track on this album (possibly even more than the singles). Bad Moon and Ghost Beach will probably grow on me, the rest might take a while.

Probably my second least favorite album of theirs, but I still fucking love Swan Songs, American Tragedy, and Notes From the Underground (IMO their best work).

Still more excited to see how Deuce's solo album goes though, some promising stuff coming up (if the previews are represent the songs well).

1 hour ago, Jak said:

Hopefully their last one.

Agreed. Trash band. HONESTLY, can Danny just leave this group and start his own rock band? That would be some good shit. HU is repetitive garbage.

1 hour ago, Jak said:

Hopefully their last one.

It can't be their dubut album considering they already have a couple album out, so hopefully it's the last album they put out. Their music all sounds the same, not sure why i keep giving them chances. Their like the Nickelback of raprock

16 minutes ago, Smickey said:

Agreed. Trash band. HONESTLY, can Danny just leave this group and start his own rock band? That would be some good shit. HU is repetitive garbage.

If I'm being honest, the only consistently talented members of the band are Danny and Charlie. JDOG is a close third while Funny and Johnny are off and on decent.

SIGH, I'm so conflicted. Every HU album I listen to is cringey as fuck but there are moments where they really do shine in melody and structure... Some of these members need to leave the group and start their own thing.