xcblackdiamond

I the Mighty - Where the Mind Wants to Go / Where You Let it Go (2017)

40 posts in this topic

iTunes Artwork for 'Where the Mind Wants to Go / Where You Let It Go (by I the Mighty)'

Leaked
Release - October 20, 2017

Genre - Alternative Rock

Quality - MP3 320kbps CBR; FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Degenerates (05:13)
2. Pet Names (03:42)
3. Chaos in Motion (03:14)
4. Where the Mind Wants to Go (03:52)
5. Symphony of Skin (03:44)
6. Sleepwalker (03:53)
7. Escapism (03:41)
8. 111 Winchester (04:35)
9. The Sound of Breathing (04:27)
10. Silver Tongues (feat. Tilian) (04:18)
11. Where You Let It Go (04:07)

Total length: 44:46

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

5 minutes ago, Impurity said:

I put the album into iTunes and it allowed me to edit details like the name and took the comma away. 

I'll give it a shot. I use dbpoweramp, and I stripped these files of everything....and it was still there when I sent it back to my phone. 

Just listened it twice, one with headphones and one with my studio monitors. Production is beautiful, everything sound on spot. Probably my favorite release by them for the wide dynamic of styles, progressions, and melodies blended on the songs. Album of the year for me.

23 minutes ago, nstrlpz said:

Just listened it twice, one with headphones and one with my studio monitors. Production is beautiful, everything sound on spot. Probably my favorite release by them for the wide dynamic of styles, progressions, and melodies blended on the songs. Album of the year for me.

It's crazy how they keep stripping the heaviness and the unclean vocals more and more with each album yet the albums instrumentally and maybe even as far as clean vocal melodies go - keep getting more varied. I love this album so much, it also might be better for me than Connector in the long run, and I love both Satori and Connector. One of Post-hardcore/Alternative Rock highlights for me this year.

When they had their more heavier sound each of their songs kinda just blended altogether for me. That doesn't necessarily mean that they're bad, but it's always nice when each song has their own unique sound and touch to it.

gud stuff.