Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Slipknot - Day of the Gusano (Live) (2017)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 20, 2017
Genre - Nu Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. Sarcastrophe (Live)
2. The Heretic Anthem (Live)
3. Psychosocial (Live)
4. The Devil In I (Live)
5. Me Inside (Live)
6. Vermilion (Live)
7. Wait and Bleed (Live)
8. Prosthetics (Live)
9. Before I Forget (Live)
10. Eeyore (Live)
11. Duality (Live)
12. Custer (Live)
13. Spit It Out (Live)
14. Metabolic / 742617000027 (Live)
15. (Sic) [Live]
16. People = Shit (Live)
17. Surfacing (Live)

 

Downloads

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corey sounds so good live. So much respect for this band. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fuck likes Slipknot in 2017?

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Crust said:

Who the fuck likes Slipknot in 2017?

Me. You wanna fight?

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Crust said:

Who the fuck likes Slipknot in 2017?

me. surely you are kidding but i sincerely don't see the problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dominus Ghaul said:

Me. You wanna fight?

Meet me in the pit boy! (Seriously I only downloaded this live performance because of Prosthetics and Eeyore, some of the best Slipknot's songs ever)

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Crust said:

Meet me in the pit boy! (Seriously I only downloaded this live performance because of Prosthetics and Eeyore, some of the best Slipknot's songs ever)

Eeyore and Me Inside sound soooooo good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does this compare to 9.0 Live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest JodiRicard

are you going to upload the Video too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance for uploading the video, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Aria said:

How does this compare to 9.0 Live?

 

Considering that has passed a few years since de audio performances from 9.0 Live, I can tell you that unfortunately Corey voice in this live is a bit hoarse, forced and strange in my opinion, but is not bad at all. It is a good Live performance, I guess that is better from watching the show and enjoying the entire concert as a unique experience, like ''Through the Never'' of Metallica. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DuanPsycho said:

 

Considering that has passed a few years since de audio performances from 9.0 Live, I can tell you that unfortunately Corey voice in this live is a bit hoarse, forced and strange in my opinion, but is not bad at all. It is a good Live performance, I guess that is better from watching the show and enjoying the entire concert as a unique experience, like ''Through the Never'' of Metallica. 


Thanks! I'll check it out, on your recommendation. If it sucks, I'm coming for you!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Aria said:


Thanks! I'll check it out, on your recommendation. If it sucks, I'm coming for you!

 

Deal. But, you'll need to come to Brazil, is that a problem? :D

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the Blu-Ray rip if there's a place on this site where I can post the link.  1920x1080 if I remember right.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this