Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woe Is Patrick

My Enemies & I - Perfect [Single] (2017)

19 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

way better than the previous single, that is so bad

Opinions, opinions. I love it. 

1 minute ago, dvsr said:

Opinions, opinions. I love it. 

Isn't it understood that when someone leaves something here in a thread it's a personal opinion? Are we really to the point where we have to leave a disclaimer as well stating that it is an opinion?

pheltri and peripheryb like this

wtf is happening with this band.

Better than Riot but for me isn't good at all.

Especially compared to Sick World

:(

BRDSX likes this

24 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Isn't it understood that when someone leaves something here in a thread it's a personal opinion? Are we really to the point where we have to leave a disclaimer as well stating that it is an opinion?

We're in 2017. Of course you have to beware of people getting offended.

SavageWraith and dvsr like this

33 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Lol what the hell else would it be if it wasn't an opinion? Dont start a riot because Im speaking my opinion too 

33 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Lol what the hell else would it be if it wasn't an opinion? Dont start a riot because Im speaking my opinion too 

No need to state " opinions opinions " just because you disagreed with it then, no shit it was my opinion, no riot just pointing out your pointless comment.

37 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

No need to state " opinions opinions " just because you disagreed with it then, no shit it was my opinion, no riot just pointing out your pointless comment.

LOL. Of course it's pointless because it's not me agreeing with you. Not to mention. Everyone's comments here are pointless 

hope there's some stuff like their EP on this record cus I'm not too much into this. if I wanted to listen to Korn I would Lauren to Korn lol 

It's very different from their previous stuff. Not bad, but not my favorite either. I really dig the heavy bass in the beginning though.

These guys are so angry even the guitars are getting abused lately what the heck? This is exactly how motionless in white would sound if they ripped KoRn instead of Marilyn. This isn't that perfect tbh, solid 5/15. I miss sick world these better be the fillers:/

DisturbedOne likes this

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:17 AM, BRDSX said:

way better than the previous single, that is so bad

Agreed, it was so much trash into 3 minutes lol

Much better then "Riot" but still pretty meh. Looks like this album is going to be a different sound for them. Shame because their debut album was amazing!