Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

Veil of Maya - False Idol (Preview) (2017)

26 posts in this topic

Not gonna check the preview, 20 minutes is a bit too long because I'll feel so cheated if I hear that much of the album but not the whole thing. Im sure its fucking dope tho. Thank you tho KL you guys are on top of your game <3

thanks for posting this of course but i can't do this again lol when this happened for stillworld by invent animate it ruined hearing the songs in their entirety when the album actually dropped, im still trying to hear the songs for what they really are and not the halves of them i heard from the preview, hopefully the full things drops soon though this album is going to be massive

bost42 likes this

Always checked out previews and never understood why people didn't check them cause they wanted to be surprised. Wanted to be surprised with this but kinda impossible with Sumerian marketing the shit outta this with clips 

bost42 likes this

Soooooo tempting to listen to, but I can already tell this is gonna be my AOTY, and I don't want to spoil it for myself anymore than I already have

Rynehamm likes this

Damn, this is gonna be great. Never really been able to click with this band, but I think this one is gonna do it for me.

To anyone who is debating whether to listen to the preview.... Just wait. It'll be worth it, trust me. 

3 hours ago, Gabox said:

11:35 Tesseract ft ?

Are you shitting me? 

GS02De.gif

1 hour ago, drummerboysean said:

8:33

Spencer Sotelo feature?

Lmfao, hard to tell when half the time Lukas sounds a lot like Spencer.

Fairly certain neither of those guest spots are a thing. Lukas just has a lot of range. You can tell he's pushed his voice waaaay more on this album than the previous one.