14. 3 A.M. (03:38)
15. One Hundred (03:12)
16. Outro (03:32)

Download

Support!
Edited by Voinolin
FLAC added!

18 hours ago, LKA said:

Man I'm not into any of this Christian rap that has been semi-popular lately at all to be honest

Did you listen to this though? NF is mainly just a christian who raps, not really about being a Christian or religion at all to be honest. Can't base someone's music off of their viewings unless that bands name is Stray From The Path.

1 hour ago, Jak said:

Did you listen to this though? NF is mainly just a christian who raps, not really about being a Christian or religion at all to be honest. Can't base someone's music off of their viewings unless that bands name is Stray From The Path.

Don't care if he's christian and I probably should have worded this better but my not liking also extends to rappers who make similar music but are not Christian

25 minutes ago, LKA said:

Don't care if he's christian and I probably should have worded this better but my not liking also extends to rappers who make similar music but are not Christian

Ah gotcha, ok then

20 hours ago, LKA said:

Man I'm not into any of this Christian rap that has been semi-popular lately at all to be honest

I don’t think there’s a song on this album about god though. He held that back 

3 hours ago, LKA said:

See my above reply to Jak

Same goes for ABR, there all nice awesome Christians but yet do you hear any new song about God or scripture.....Nope....don't base something off of someone's religion or something that someone said. On a lighter note, wow NF really stepped it up this time, I had to listen to some songs cuz I enjoyed the lyrics so much. His last album I just didn't get or like that much, this one....10/10.

So refreshing to hear someone actually rap about real stuff... Also, coming from someone who isn't a big fan of rap, THIS ALBUM IS INCREDIBLE. STRAIGHT FIRE.

Not sure if better than Therapy Session, but he's definitely still hitting hard. You want to check this out.

I LOVE this album. I had never listened to NF before this record; I'm now going back through all of his material because I was so impressed by this album. Thank you so much for this!

This guy was preaching religion like crazy in his last album so I dont know what they are talking about.. Like his sound but damn. It's like Eminem with absolutely no edge. He's better at giving you feels than anything haha. Gonna check this out anways since everyone's saying he isnt praising his religious views this time round.