10. Spirit Lake

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by Voinolin
FLAC added!

9 hours ago, RavenXIII said:

Lmao what?

Yeah every member left the band except Dawson, the lead singer. Never made an official statement about it, just kept going without saying anything. They're all related too besides the bass player so it's this weird, unexplained situation.

Album slays though.

1 hour ago, Kumarisai said:

Yeah every member left the band except Dawson, the lead singer. Never made an official statement about it, just kept going without saying anything. They're all related too besides the bass player so it's this weird, unexplained situation.

Album slays though.

Kyle's lent his vocals for this at least, and aren't the other members in another band now? Could be wrong though.

1 hour ago, Kumarisai said:

Album slays though.

A guy on reddit met with Dawson after one of the shows and he said that the other guys decided that the touring life wasn't for them and they wanted to focus on other things. But yeah the fact that they never really talked about it is weird.

Glad the other members leaving was amicable at least (Or so it seems).  Never making a statement always made it seem like they left on bad terms.

Anyway, album is pretty good.  I was worried it wouldn't be that good with only one original member.  You Will Go, The Print, and Spirit Lake are all really good.

Great album, and I'll definitely be buying it, but it just isn't quite as good as their previous stuff. By itself, its amazing and I love the progress the band is making. The feel of The Ongoing Concept is still there despite it basically being a whole new band