Lord Rorschach

Architects - All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us (Deluxe) (2016)

142 posts in this topic

10/10 album for sure. The first track is such a great way to open the album. Gets me all types of hyped up;

I can agree with the thought that this is sort of LF//LT Part II, but it gets better and begins to to a degree establish its own identity more as it goes along with Gone With the Wind as the shifting point. The last track is the real highlight here. Many of these tracks would feel right at home on the previous album, but as that album was so good, is that an issue? Something to keep in mind with the next listens.

Pre-ordered the vinyl so hoping it arrives in the next couple days. I'm sure this is going to be one of the most important modern metal records ever so please buy it also!

"One of the most important modern metal records ever" oooooookay there buddy lol

• Love 2

"One of the most important modern metal records ever" oooooookay there buddy lol

opinions man, I am sure things you like we would disagree with. Opinions.

opinions man, I am sure things you like we would disagree with. Opinions.

Of course. I didn't say that this was bad music or anything but that's just a very bold statement to make.

Of course. I didn't say that this was bad music or anything but that's just a very bold statement to make.

oh ok, touche, misunderstood

Thank you so much for an early post! Been really looking forward to this album. Between Issues, Pierce, and this, I'm satisfied this month ^.^

oh ok, touche, misunderstood

All good all good.

Guest yakisoba22

Hi, I only logged in to say this is one of the most amazing things I ever heard in my entire life.

So fucking good (fact not opinion)

it is only natural to think so, no other way to think.

Hi, I only logged in to say this is one of the most amazing things I ever heard in my entire life.

bye

Gonna check this out.  I hope the whole album is as good as 'Gone with the wind' .. i really enjoyed that song.

Guest thabrooks

I've been checking every day for weeks!!! I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER

I've been checking every day for weeks!!! I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER

why would you do that?

why would you do that?

Do you find it necessary to respond to literally ever single comment posted with a short condescending ultra douchebag comment?  Just cirous.

Do you find it necessary to respond to literally ever single comment posted with a short condescending ultra douchebag comment?  Just cirous.

i don't think it is " literally EVER single comment" that is a lot of comments, you know how many comments are on this site? but sometimes yes. Thanks for being CIROUS ( whatever that is ).

Guest Dioramic

​Holy shit thank you!

i don't think it is " literally EVER single comment" that is a lot of comments, you know how many comments are on this site? but sometimes yes. Thanks for being CIROUS ( whatever that is ).

nothing? Album is awesome though.

After finishing the first listen, it's good but I do prefer Lost Forever at the moment.

Guest vuvas
I still don't know for sure if it's better than LF//LT but I can say it's at least on the same level. It's so powerful, intense and full of energy! Nihilist, Gone With The Wind and Memento Mori are my favorites at this moment, but I literally loved every single song of this record. The songs will grow even more on me when the lyrics come out!!! I can't say this is much diferent from LF//LT, but for me this is far from a bad thing! Two albuns that are similar isn't a issue, but I hope the next album they create something a little differentt. 

~sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language.

A bit weaker than their previous release in my opinion but still a very good listen nonetheless

Guest rkin8

Their best album by far!

Definate AOTY contender

I've been jamming the album all day its so good. My favourites are gravity, nihilist, deathwish and the empty hour glass. Had to put on some issues to chill out i think lol :\

Guest killerswamp

WELL AREN'T YOU A BAD ASS? LOL.

No. You should support the artists you like. Only downloading it for free is not fair when they put so much hard work into it.

Guest cpawl1ck

Hell yes!!!! This made my Monday!!