Lord Disengaged

Real Friends - The Home Inside My Head [Target Exclusive] (2016)

80 posts in this topic

You must not like music or anything at all.....

Or your favorite genre of music is Zikr

Could just be his opinion, insane concept i know

brdsx.gif

Other Releases by

You must not like music or anything at all.....

Or your favorite genre of music is Zikr

Have you heard of the word "opinion"? Please don't judge someone just bc they don't like this album.

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

yea the struggle, assholes for putting this up, how dare they.

.....????????..........Did I say there Assholes for posting this.......no I did not....please don't put words in my mouth...as I wouldn't do for you....I just meant plain and simple I'm the asshole for not downloading and listening just because I need it to sound good.....

Have you heard of the word "opinion"? Please don't judge someone just bc they don't like this album.

I'm joking! Haha

Zikr is a real genre

I'm joking! Haha

Zikr is a real genre

ok

• Love 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

I know, I can't deal with this how I gotta have all my music in vbr or 320 quality shit, but I'm putting myself through this shit...

Can't tell if you're trolling, or actually experiencing the same dilemma. 

Can't tell if you're trolling, or actually experiencing the same dilemma.

Ok...your 'dilemma' is that you don't like what quality this album leaked at and is waiting until better quality comes out....if I misunderstood you I'm sorry but that doesn't mean I'm trolling if I'm don't that......a troll is someone who says they have an album that,is on the leak list and say they have it and play people thinking they have it.

I've been waiting for this for ages, thank you, thank you, thank you!  :D  :D  :D

This album is a solid 7/10, it's good. The vocalist sounds better than on previous albums and there's more song structure, but it just feels less creative.

Can someone PM me a link? Both are down :(

Can someone PM me a link? Both are down :(

if links are down click the report button at the bottom of the original post and file a report. makes it easier for staff to see and you get a notified when we resolve it

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It releases day after. So expect 320 or iTunes in a couple of days.

Ok...your 'dilemma' is that you don't like what quality this album leaked at and is waiting until better quality comes out....if I misunderstood you I'm sorry but that doesn't mean I'm trolling if I'm don't that......a troll is someone who says they have an album that,is on the leak list and say they have it and play people thinking they have it.

That had absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying... A troll is anyone who is trying to make an ass out of someone on the internet. It's not specific to a certain site or community. So thank you for spouting off nonsense. 

Pretty solid album! Thanks for the up!

But does anyone feel the tracklisting is kinda strange? Definitely felt that Empty Picture Frames should be track 1. It's just got a really accessible sound and also the Home Inside My Head line that would probably work as an opener to me.

@joewidd listen....I just misunderstood what you were stating, so sorry for my "nonsense".

320 CD Rip added to post!

stop yelling at me!

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS 320 KBPS RIP, THANK YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Been waiting so long, the low quality was driving me crazy!!

thanks for the 320!!! you're the best

2015 was an insanely great year for pop punk, and 2016 is stacking up to have some impressive bouts itself! I think this is whole heartedly better than their debut. Maybe This Place Is The Same and We're Just Changing was an impressive effort for a debut LP, but I feel that The Home Inside My Head is a much more cohessive, and solid record as a whole. The instrumentals have that fun, at times almost poppy element to them, and alhough the majority of the lyrical content is emotional based they don't come across as whiney (imo). Definitely a welcome addition to the "I'll be poppin' that punk" playlist I've been accumulating over the past year (from a dude who used to loathe pop punk)!

I was thinking the same as that person ^ will anyone be adding a 320 Kbps rip of the bonus tracks from the CD?

Don't get greedy guys. If you want a target copy uploaded, then rip it, send it to us and we update it.

t2DLnik.png