Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Disengaged

Lacey Sturm - Life Screams (2016)

10 posts in this topic

cover600x600.jpeg

Release - February 12, 2016

Genre - Rock

Quality - M4A, 256 kbps

Tracklist:

1. Impossible

2. The Soldier

3. I'm Not Laughing

4. Vanity

5. Rot

6. You're Not Alone

7. Feels Like Forever

8. Life Screams

9. Faith

10. Roxanne (Live)

11. Run To You

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

*Ex vocalist of Flyleaf*

I have been looking for more female fronted bands or female solo artists in the rock genre so i am happy i have come across this. Awesome album and i will be sure to check out 'Flyleaf' as well. Does anyone else have any music suggestions for female fronted bands or artists?

I have been looking for more female fronted bands or female solo artists in the rock genre so i am happy i have come across this. Awesome album and i will be sure to check out 'Flyleaf' as well. Does anyone else have any music suggestions for female fronted bands or artists?

There's this female artist called Ariel Abshire. shes acoustic/country/pop. I'm not a big fan of those genres but i love her voice! my fav song from her is 'Fourth of July'

MotherMetal likes this

Icon For Hire

MotherMetal likes this

Oh man, so many;

no doubt you've heard of Evanescence

but let's see:

Fireflight

The Letter Black

Eowyn (solo artist)

Epica

Amaranthe (former vocalist of Nightwish)

Nightwish

Blacklisted Me

EarlyRise

Eyes Set To Kill

Fools For Rowan

Halestorm

Lights; shows up in some metal songs but is mainly electronic stuff (she's married to the vocalist of the band blessthefall)

Icon for Hire; was already mentioned but they deserve a listen for sure, their first album is a masterpiece.

Conquer Divide (all female band)

In This Moment

Orianthi (solo rock artist)

Paramore

Fit For Rivals

The Pretty Reckless

VersaEmerge

We Are The in Crowd

We Are The Fallen

Within Temptation

and some Skillet songs have female vocals present but they're not lead

I went through my whole iTunes library to remind me what I had and I think I got it all. Found out I have 2,015 albums in there, dang. Hope that helps!~

MotherMetal and jpod2010 like this

Paramore

Pvris

In This Moment

Plumb

Walls of Jericho

He Is We

Tonight Alive

The Animal In Me

The Bunny The Bear

MotherMetal likes this