This is Kingdom Leaks.
We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it. Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

2016 Album of The Year goes to...

>> PLEASE READ: SITE RULES <<

>> Is a Link Down? <<

>> Chatbox is NOT for requests. Only Donators may request (see right sidebar on homepage). To request, please go here <<

>> ALL downloads should download as a ZIP file. If you get something else, it's spam. <<

>> Do NOT post DOWNLOAD LINKS in the shoutbox, there will be suspensions/warnings given <<

>> Need help with something on the site or have a release or leak that you would like posted? PM an Administrator or Provider <<

Administrators | Providers | Retired | Supporters | Subscribers | Donators | Members

@  nostalgia-rush : (18 January 2017 - 07:09 PM) @BRDSX check your inbox bruh
@  DMCA LUL : (18 January 2017 - 07:06 PM) A new post was made on topic Mutiny Within - Circles [Single] (2017)
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 07:03 PM) A new post was made on topic Our Last Night - Black Beatles (Rae Sremmurd Cover) [Single] (2017)
@  shaak123 : (18 January 2017 - 07:02 PM) A new post was made on topic Our Last Night - Black Beatles (Rae Sremmurd Cover) [Single] (2017)
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 07:02 PM) @HyperDose But seriously had my hopes built up there. LOL. Ahh well, if you dont got it you dont got it
@  Xxsk4life13xX : (18 January 2017 - 06:59 PM) @HyperDose it was till it got pushed back
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:59 PM) A new post was made on topic Call It Off - Abandoned (2017)
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 06:58 PM) @HyperDose it was, but it totally got delayed due to "Hype for the album" most stupid delay ever
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:58 PM) @Goldenyan Oh then nvm lol I thought it was a 20th release
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @HyperDose it's not coming out friday, it got pushed back however till february 17th
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @BRDSX The meat sauce is so good, you'll be eating it without the squash
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @Goldenyan If the album comes out friday then it will be posted tomorrow morning
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @HyperDose MIGHT be trying that recipe this weekend, it is way too interesting to NOT try asap
@  Xxsk4life13xX : (18 January 2017 - 06:56 PM) @BRDSX finally someone else who agrees with me haha
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:56 PM) Adestria needs to come back asap
@  Xxsk4life13xX : (18 January 2017 - 06:55 PM) @HyperDose could you consider that a discography for the site sir? not tryin to request it but more of a suggestion lol
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 06:55 PM) @HyperDose Wait, are you guys posting the track tonight?
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM) @nostalgia-rush yea
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM) @Goldenyan Just wait a few hours ;)
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM) @Goldenyan Yeah I can't tell from the waveforms because it's all blended together

Photo

ONE OK ROCK - Ambitions (2017)

* * * * * 1 votes Rock

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

HyperDose

HyperDose

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,822 posts
  • 1253 topics
  • LocationHufflepuff, Hogwarts

User's Awards

gallery_908_3_6936.jpg

Release - January 13, 2017
Genre - Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps | FLAC

Tracklist:
*English Version*
1. Ambitions (Introduction)
2. Bombs Away
3. Taking Off
4. We Are
5. Jaded (feat. Alex Gaskarth)
6. Hard To Love
7. Bedroom Warfare
8. American Girls
9. I Was King
10. Listen
11. One Way Ticket
12. Bon Voyage
13. Start Again
14. Take What You Want (feat. 5 Seconds of Summer)

*Japanese Version*
1. Ambitions (Introduction)
2. BombAway
3. Taking Off
4. We Are
5. 20/20
6. Always Coming Back
7. Bedroom Warfare
8. Lost in Tonight
9. I Was King
10. Listen (feat. Avril Lavigne)
11. One Way Ticket
12. Bon Voyage
13. Start Again
14. Take What You Want (feat. 5 Seconds of Summer)

Download
320 (English Version)
Zippyshare
Omerta
320 (Japanese Version)
Zippyshare
Omerta
FLAC (English Version)
FileHost
UberUpload

Support
Facebook / iTunes

Edited by HyperDose, 12 January 2017 - 05:05 PM.
Both versions included!

• Xaumaa95, zanekyle and jessy95 like this

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

crojo

crojo

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 0 topics

I enjoyed their last album a lot, looking forward to giving this a listen now that they signed to FBR

drownwithmatt

drownwithmatt

Not DMCA

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 4 topics
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Is this Japan's answer to 5 Seconds of Summer?

On a more serious note, I'm glad to boys made it in America, although I'm still mourning the death of their J-Rock sound.

• Drought likes this
You can come to my hotel, you can bring me a friend. You can dress up like twins, I can teach you some French.

Konvict v3

Konvict v3

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationCanada

On a more serious note, I'm glad to boys made it in America, although I'm still mourning the death of their J-Rock sound.

No, this band is actually good.

bnJ6pP9thSYLK.gif

drownwithmatt

drownwithmatt

Not DMCA

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 4 topics
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

No, this band is actually good.

Oh I never said otherwise, I'm just a bit sad they derived from their original J-Rock sound, that's all.

You can come to my hotel, you can bring me a friend. You can dress up like twins, I can teach you some French.

Konvict v3

Konvict v3

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationCanada

Oh I never said otherwise, I'm just a bit sad they derived from their original J-Rock sound, that's all.

I'm with you, I liked the J-rock sound as well, but I still think they're good.

• drownwithmatt likes this

bnJ6pP9thSYLK.gif

rainofsouth

rainofsouth

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationChile

This is gold. I freakin love this band. They're so groovy

I give it all, and when I fall. I get up, and give some more

The Amity Affliction

Dwesk

Dwesk

#1 Dingus

• Leecher
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • 1 topics

User's Awards

I was like "yeah most of this is okay or just fun pop rock" and then that fucking Listen chorus started... *repeat this song forever*

Aussie_Prog_Gods_Small.png

€ L I T I S T B O Y $ 

joyys

joyys

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics

i love this!!

Emopunk182

Emopunk182

Not DMCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • 0 topics

this is the japan one right u got the English too

• thekingofdallas likes this

Civori

Civori

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • 0 topics

Yeahhhh I used to be a really big fan I LOVE their older stuff. This album has me worried I only liked two of the singles ;(

mR12

mR12

Master of Indie

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts
  • 577 topics
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

320 added!

• rainofsouth and drownwithmatt like this

thekingofdallas

thekingofdallas

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • 0 topics
Is this not the American release? The American release was supposed to be 100% English. I thought anyways.

AiiR

AiiR

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics

Is this not the American release? The American release was supposed to be 100% English. I thought anyways.

This is the Japanese release, the English release has a few different tracks, and some of the songs on the Jap. ver. is different on the English release.

• thekingofdallas likes this

zanekyle

zanekyle

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • 0 topics
Thank you guys! ❤
  • HyperDose likes this
One of these days you'll push me away turn around It'll be too late.

hmsbballer11

hmsbballer11

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 topics
Not gonna lie I immediately skipped straight to listen because I seen Avril Lavigne was on it. Was not disappointed. I'm excited for the rest of the album, these guys make solid music.

DashWatson

DashWatson

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 topics

Thanks a lot for this. Any chance we'll get the English version of the album too? I have both versions of 35xxxv and listen to both from time to time.

Jay-San

Jay-San

Moon Man Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • 13 topics
  • LocationYeah

User's Awards

Wow this is

cfa-one-logo-lg.png

re81Us.gif

Dwayne_The_Rock_Johnson_stat.png

giphy.gif    :lenny: :like: 

Dwesk

Dwesk

#1 Dingus

• Leecher
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • 1 topics

User's Awards

@Jay-San xFOzc2A.png their name comes from One O'clock.

Aussie_Prog_Gods_Small.png

€ L I T I S T B O Y $ 

Jay-San

Jay-San

Moon Man Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • 13 topics
  • LocationYeah

User's Awards

@Jay-San xFOzc2A.png their name comes from One O'clock.

It might come from that but their name is still Chik-Fil-A One Ok Dwayne The Rock Johnson.

giphy.gif    :lenny: :like: 

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,822 posts
  • 1253 topics

User's Awards

Updated to the English version

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

Poxzilla

Poxzilla

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • 0 topics

Yea, Listen with Avril is amazing. 

Never given these guys a chance, guess it's time for that : )

Hi. 

k-tell

k-tell

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 topics

Thanks for this! Can't wait to give it a listen!

Xaumaa95

Xaumaa95

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 topics

the song "listen" isn't featured with avril lavigne i only listen taka singing

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,822 posts
  • 1253 topics

User's Awards

the song "listen" isn't featured with avril lavigne i only listen taka singing

Forgot to remove that from the post. It didn't say she was on the English version so I assume she does the English parts on the Japanese release. Maybe someone else can clarify this.

srLJ371.gif

DashWatson

DashWatson

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 topics

Forgot to remove that from the post. It didn't say she was on the English version so I assume she does the English parts on the Japanese release. Maybe someone else can clarify this.

Avril isn't featured on the English album version of Listen. She's credited on the Japanese iTunes page but not on the US iTunes page.

Could you leave both the English and the Japanese versions up? That way people can pick whichever they want: either or both. And anyone who wants to "Listen" to Avril can do so too.

• Xaumaa95 likes this

tampy

tampy

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 topics

Can someone upload Listen from the Jap version? My bandwidth is not that great..

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,822 posts
  • 1253 topics

User's Awards

Can someone upload Listen from the Jap version? My bandwidth is not that great..

We don't upload singles on album posts. Try torrents, you can pick and choose what tracks you want to download that way.

srLJ371.gif

Drought

Drought

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationSomewhere out there

well sorry english version.. i guess i'll stick with Jver. 20/20

Ad0492

Ad0492

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • 0 topics
This was a fun listen... although it feels sometimes like the tune has been heard before but this record packs a punch...i would definitely recommend this to a friend.. my favs are AMERICAN GIRLS and I WAS KING(catchy af)... thnx for the upload guys

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rock

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 557 user(s)

AmbivalentCat, kingdumbleaks, goodnewseveryone, Sea3foam, hanifnadri, Dante2952, retro, zaintwolf, DashWatson, yeezecrets, xchimerax, qwertyuiop, juan.core94, LeitoUchi, xkaizerx, Akbar Darma, xFission, Ad0492, gumbercules137, dailyrebellion, starscream, dookie250, aplmirage, aripall, Darkpunks, bagusedan, Mickedeer, CharlieAutumn, Fick, bogummy, annierose, yogahmadf, okulsman, Fadingsouls, anakkin01, Sintitanor, Thatguynobodylikes1, Negrobear, destroyer182, Itkillsme86, fat__dika, niikky, praja, agamsuryakencana, toinoucarmi, skullbums, becky_alice_, DXTR-13, rumrush, dooditzalie, cipeng4:02, longitude, nirran07, drownwithmatt, Cbya97, arkhamdeath, rageknight, greatestnorthern, burritomonster, kaboom902, dadit, jaredisxsix, Kumoyami, arissendy, skkk, sissi91, cynicycle, TheBraveKing, jigjaws, KENKEN, musicloVER.16, xl25w, Nyctophile, mightysleigher, nagbabato, dallas, Stylesclash, Patt3ee, djrompy2323, hafiz79, DJmikeycatz, Fit For a King, Drought, xdeusx, Ashaman, Darrel, lostforum, malloz16, Sgeor281, zeta, demondor, grinchish, Mestlba, apaterek, brainlessbox, wrongsounds, Longestviews12, JayBoyEZ123, pstark, coup12, Mifta, lzr, Redsox, amasait, xNecryd, Gendronator, Adtrmike2010, Austinl13, austy09, kyalbright506, daston619, Kinnao, GioTS, phix95, Tbones, EstherV, Fallenxsaint, DecySlo, TheLurkio, Horrible-Baby, mnasty14, Omertalvendetta, k-tell, BRDSX, HyperDose, pndi, wellinquinn, revan1909, tiederian, Amhsen, wingzx, deadelement, pokcay, captainsweeney, zman21#, pureriffery, Xaumaa95, Doninger, padenshorey, XxAMxX, piglet, je941607, noplayer, imwithstringer, Emeka, Alexavi, MTR, AltRock, itisaac7, xatienzax, blacklight, napstablook, alexanderstella, Augtivism, ADAMJK75, gatsandsmack, Sebochaaan, thedark1337, jamagner, KLGoodies, Stlavallee95, JPDxez, kpyk, Lol, atejus, ygritte, Fathinluthfi, egokiller, Beastly, Paper_Wing_14, a7xchanika, patches777, mhiongskiee, din_freaky, ReturnOfGod, sanotsu, chrisshxc, lukecimek, deadseeker, plagues555, Harrison, Konvict v3, joeschmoe, dlolzorx, hxix, wtkdood, jetmusic14, angwhywhy, LKA, jccesare, IMaDeToHearADTR, WeCure2, krocks1991, Stefanobras, byJAYKAY, NightAngel, MrCoke000, Verrek, internauditor, Deano, Civori, oldsoul, GreenArrow, nh8343, nosequeweaponer, eddie2, Gamble M.D., hudsonca, kennethepierce, Cold Christ, Deathshade5611, thelordfromage, jorgejay.24, Jimmatz, madmatt95, punkkid29, Parmersan, juturna, Xerowolf69, golden818, Crash Bandicoot, giovanni96x, Dude68, ztatic, getsurei41, EclipseAh, kiszczu, Pickyourpoison, brussellsprouts, RustknowsBest, arvnn, santa007, LelouchHoW, oo0pacman0oo, louppunk, soggybotmboy, jakeo423, JiantJim89, Grandlethal, Masrian079trane, 123fake, anthoRUL, elliotXD, meesterE, iam30, Dirge, farts, Jurre182, matveysmirnv, degoega, francko_mmf, JESTER31, Poxzilla, FMROZ, daginge17, ninjajaja07, mgaffney542, Dwesk, MercWithAMouth, Voin, xmchrismx, Brutality, yeezyolisykes, Smash_Adams, gocomeback, Snugz, PSG4m3r, mauricio4l, shanicer, Finlandboner, Chaz54, mrljs1992, Homeslice, Dior, sp1d3rm0nk3y, arrancar, Rheneo123, Hasjkoph, JPN366, searos, Rebruk900, peraperpep, DressedCactus73, Patrikshreds, mrkeonw, Jay-San, Eremus, SoapMan7, GDRAGON, zanekyle, eamonnlangan96, captsalkus31, CruiseContrl2012, drewdub67, kalta616, jayveexxx, dorathekiller97, OlDan, Munky King 13, iDran, deadhtman, Brandonkyer, jordanbataligin, tampy, MyNameGrog, reva, sanbai312, Bruno_sayao, dinosaur, dysnomia001, Somedude364, edosykes29, denn92, FallenP, renovjulian, jrmint, PGM31, kevmage, Yannic1990, joelsuayter, jakeyb0y90, creamxcore, Liverpool4life, PlasticSoldier, DannKai77, DeusExMachina, dlk75, swaddlesau, Dicky Indra Pratama, swagamoto, CutMeSomeFLAC, gericault, frenchtom34, mayhem6, caseybing, Crossfire, adtr, iwankurnia, woodwardba, vyndroyns, masonerv, shrimpdick89, dudechase, tsarles, dark_matrix7, Rakstrooper, Madmanmax98, desu, testbot21, CarlosAvila, Bavvy, AAAYYY, luffy_0nE, pattamo, cegroh, Opheliac26, Acornwe2, Totersbeb, thespionage, sunny1006, jdog90000, WienMachine, LuckyChamCham, daks, rainofsouth, Richardonfire, jessy95, betweenyouandi13, angry, tumbleweedterror, joyys, imacoolkids, adityarahadi, bananarampage, winters902, 99dusk, NickLondon01, SoulReaperJay, zacky369, nookiexrock, thebombio, Jonata, DkpAPPR, DREAN_ARTB, Deathbreath88, princemaqmaq, weezguy, kdd081089, scouseviking_96, jelly_empress, JoshRaptorTire, Mavka, Emopunk182, haerisson, thekingofdallas, thecoil, hihiko, maldini03, CoverMan2000, viiini, kellenmullins, Rumble Shark, defendsadpunk, kasrit, Bands_Save, myklmurder666, Haddav, moonwalker, The Rotten King, endswithmj, tencsi, soeryapro, siche, starlike, alesana00014, xavierx, Robzzan, andrewyulm, atuaqs, thisisnotbrianm, Silverstein95, thatjohnkid, thatsanderguy, howard, rawkaim, theikid, aprilhamlincon, DEADicated Design, gian_lml, dieschlange91, DLatterner, maid55, shadd7, BroadStreetBullies, Candourrrr, inumaru, bonk0matic, Erynaz, sne4ky, razzle, thekaratekid, Lord Kingdom, fcctiago, adrgarcia94, rlaakap7988, Kingpin, a7xchanika, Gravedigger, natsu17, KillSimao, AiiR, Rusha15, Metaltwelve42, oliviaamyturton, saosin, liluxsaru, epicpeylkid, downknowwhy91, kylejose05, ivanobrad, InhaleHope, SonPan96, kite24673, locre211, slewey, N0WINGS, meigysaputra, whocares, Frak The Gods, estacey99, ThirdAccountFuckMe, dongq, rathloshuntr105, Chrisdoyle94, brhnjohari, TasteTheStepDad, morris, midtownhavok, hmsbballer11, kindbud007, dankhill, randomnames, Vexsten, KOBAIN-666, chelmick, lynn, DESTRUCTION2010, shakyfingers, redx797, Metalman101, lucifredo, cegroh, UCD, King Prevail, TwilightCo, iammclovin, letskillfirst, crojo, CheezNCrakrz, crazytoledo, rioting_goat101, over9000.d, kyletemple123, JDkamil, Smickey, IssuesTissues, dukeballa02, Yujirio, Pigwick, Lachlan, iamgozt, b4ku, nxxlane, Yuwei3544, mR12, SmashAndRun, Hugh G. Rection, ricky0193, peripheryb, BenTheBoyWonder, leopapitas, kurkum22, david_x7rls, PARRIS22, you.me.mine, IDr, riy123, mannlyWRX, xeroblade, monstersinner, myxj, Jaimartin123, maddoghipps, ssariff, Gamefanatic, alexandro chiody, Anomaline, Scenegear101, DMCA LUL, prsjunkie, Falloutnacho, Menelri, Ccallawy34, MarkGL, Lvcifer1926, leoavieira, gvnnvlfsen, Reign35, ViViSect, Time, Callum98, moshz, 0790jasmin, shu321, mrbero, sugibo, DarkReichXd