This is Kingdom Leaks.
We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it. Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

2016 Album of The Year goes to...

>> PLEASE READ: SITE RULES <<

>> Is a Link Down? <<

>> Chatbox is NOT for requests. Only Donators may request (see right sidebar on homepage). To request, please go here <<

>> ALL downloads should download as a ZIP file. If you get something else, it's spam. <<

>> Do NOT post DOWNLOAD LINKS in the shoutbox, there will be suspensions/warnings given <<

>> Need help with something on the site or have a release or leak that you would like posted? PM an Administrator or Provider <<

Administrators | Providers | Retired | Supporters | Subscribers | Donators | Members

@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:07 AM) and i can assure you these guys are the most distant from greedy and lazy
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) @BrickFace yeah that's it, but quoting BRDSX i dont alway need groundbreaking music
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) :rolleyes:
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) @Corpsegrind3r a blind jump into laziness and greed
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) @Corpsegrind3r literally the same every metalcore band is doing at the moment
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:04 AM) i just look for well played tunes, dont need something groundbreaking all the time.
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) New music is good, but nothing impressive
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) @BrickFace know the guys personally, their choice was a blind jump but also a good choice
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) @BRDSX its good for generic alt rock
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:01 AM) still has some hopes die last feels but new at the same time. Beyond pleased with it.
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:01 AM) @BrickFace yes, I really enjoy this new sound.
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:59 AM) hype
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:59 AM)
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:54 AM) talented talented dude
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:53 AM) @Mr. Flippi he can sing damn well live man.
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:45 AM) A new post was made on topic NIOR - Nightwalker (2017)
@  ShesMyRushmore : (22 January 2017 - 08:45 AM) Can someone post the new song by The Artificials featuring Garrison Lee
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:04 AM) A new post was made on topic Gorillaz - Hallelujah Money (Single) (2017)
@  fw91 : (22 January 2017 - 07:19 AM) A new post was made on topic Upcoming Singles
@  Voin : (22 January 2017 - 07:15 AM) @Mr. Flippi he sure can perform, but yea he also edits his videos a lot.

Photo

2016 AOTY WINNER

* * * * - 1 votes aoty

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

youthanize

youthanize

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationFL

mothership is, and still was, absolute fire

Voin

Voin

mR12's Apprentice of Indie

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • 217 topics
  • LocationDeutschland

User's Awards

But there's been stuff thats even more fire, haha.

• Predator likes this

dvsr

dvsr

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • 0 topics

User's Awards

Dance Gavin dance won because 1. Mostly kids here and they're signed to rise records only the most overrated record label in the game putting out most mediocre bands for only the most infantile minds. 2. All the attention they've drawn to themselves with bullshit band member drama over the years. 3. They write meaningless nonsensical lyrics that run in the same vein of rap. Easily relatable, makes good tumblr posts. But for real Slice the Cake is what really should have won but yeah fucking right. MUCH too intellectual and complex for most.
  • rainofsouth, Smash_Adams, Anthony Fantano and 3 others like this

thephoenix2112

thephoenix2112

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics
What!! Pierce the veil didn't even make it into the list that was like the best album of 2016 and not even avenged sevenfold come on
  • Stefanobras likes this

Crust

Crust

Elite

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • 5 topics

User's Awards

Good thing about this is that I don't have to kill myself becaue people picked Beartooth or I Prevail as AOTY. Loved every record of the list, it was a fun year.

LET THE CHAOS BECAUSE YOUR PICK WASN'T #1 BEGIN...

large.png

gvtters

gvtters

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 1 topics
  • Locationno
I haven't seen this thread until now but you all have terrible tastes in music.
  • Stefanobras likes this

Whorses

Whorses

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • 0 topics

Btw don't think Architects should be No. 1 neither, I think they're really overrated too, and they just got alot of Hype because of the sad tragedy that happened this year, Stil sad but still not that great. If anyone can change my mind on it, you're welcome to tell me different.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• fuckyoufordeletingme likes this

BRDSX

BRDSX

We all float down here

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationAround

Donator

User's Awards

Btw don't think Architects should be No. 1 neither, I think they're really overrated too, and they just got alot of Hype because of the sad tragedy that happened this year, Stil sad but still not that great. If anyone can change my mind on it, you're welcome to tell me different.

lol you think they just got popular recently and because of the guitarist dying? Where have you been?
  • bost42, fuckyoufordeletingme and Corpsegrind3r like this

Dwesk

Dwesk

#1 Dingus

• Leecher
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • 1 topics

User's Awards

A lot of people "think" of this "argument" but holy shit what? :D How can people be so empathetic to the point where even if music's shit they'd go "oh but lol that guy died so gotta honor his legacy, TOP ALBUM 2016!". Also it did won May AOTM while he was alive so once again, bullshit argument, and I'd personally never vote for it like that. A lot of people constantly praise ABR and thought they had the best metalcore album last year (dont remember the KL situation) and while I thought the album was great it was once again never in my top 10 as I had other opinions, doesn't mean they're magically overrated or some other bullshit. Put things in perspective, please. It's always a popularity and hype contest anyways, have you seen some underground band that no one expected to be good turn out to win AOTM? 

• Jay-San, Impurity and Corpsegrind3r like this

Aussie_Prog_Gods_Small.png

€ L I T I S T B O Y $ 

Corpsegrind3r

Corpsegrind3r

Suspended in a Tide of Obscurity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • 0 topics

http://kingdom-leaks...albums/?p=21934 speaks for itself :^)

@Deathchode absolutely.

death_speech.gif

DiveIn

DiveIn

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • 0 topics
I'm pretty surprised TDWP isn't in the top ten, what an amazing album,
That being said this year was a fantastic year for music so it's understandable that it was outshined
  • BRDSX, Crash Bandicoot, Predator and 2 others like this

ShadowChao94

ShadowChao94

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • 0 topics
It's one thing to dislike the album, but to criticize someone's music taste as shit is just an irrelevant response imo.
  • woodwardba likes this

minilogo37

minilogo37

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • 0 topics

I voted for ETID, so I'm happy with that. I think Architects new one was alright, but it's definitely overrated. Same with DGD. Instant Gratification was one of my top 3 from last year, and I was anticipating Mothership just as much as anyone, but I felt it fell flat overall. A few songs, like 'Deception,' 'Inspire the Liars,' 'Here Comes the Winner,' and 'Betrayed by the Game' were fire, but the rest...not so much. Anyways, I'd give the list a 5/7.

BRDSX

BRDSX

We all float down here

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationAround

Donator

User's Awards

I voted for ETID, so I'm happy with that. I think Architects new one was alright, but it's definitely overrated. Same with DGD. Instant Gratification was one of my top 3 from last year, and I was anticipating Mothership just as much as anyone, but I felt it fell flat overall. A few songs, like 'Deception,' 'Inspire the Liars,' 'Here Comes the Winner,' and 'Betrayed by the Game' were fire, but the rest...not so much. Anyways, I'd give the list a 5/7.

Instant Gratification > Mothership

• minilogo37, BrickFace and fuckyoufordeletingme like this

HyperDose

HyperDose

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,845 posts
  • 1265 topics
  • LocationHufflepuff, Hogwarts

User's Awards

Instant Gratification > Mothership

Happiness > Mothership > Instant Gratification

check yourself before you wreck yourself B)

• Greeley likes this

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

BRDSX

BRDSX

We all float down here

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationAround

Donator

User's Awards

Tilian >

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,845 posts
  • 1265 topics

User's Awards

Tilian >

Now you're just fucking with me lol you know I <3 Kurt

• BRDSX likes this

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

BRDSX

BRDSX

We all float down here

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationAround

Donator

User's Awards

3o85xyklT2t8VVjxxC.gif

• HyperDose and Corpsegrind3r like this

Corpsegrind3r

Corpsegrind3r

Suspended in a Tide of Obscurity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • 0 topics

It's one thing to dislike the album, but to criticize someone's music taste as shit is just an irrelevant response imo.

it's a fact that the average music taste in here is ehm.. average-commercial?

And yeah, there have been a shit ton of better albums this year, that would've deserved the AOTY title.

death_speech.gif

Dwesk

Dwesk

#1 Dingus

• Leecher
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • 1 topics

User's Awards

DBM > Your opinion

• Predator and fuckyoufordeletingme like this

Aussie_Prog_Gods_Small.png

€ L I T I S T B O Y $ 

LKA

LKA

Chairman of the Pussy Pop-Punk Music committee

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • 17 topics

User's Awards

Dance Gavin dance won because 1. Mostly kids here and they're signed to rise records only the most overrated record label in the game putting out most mediocre bands for only the most infantile minds. 2. All the attention they've drawn to themselves with bullshit band member drama over the years. 3. They write meaningless nonsensical lyrics that run in the same vein of rap. Easily relatable, makes good tumblr posts. But for real Slice the Cake is what really should have won but yeah fucking right. MUCH too intellectual and complex for most.

The most pretentious comment on this thread

• woodwardba, Greeley and iamgozt like this

I see what is right and approve, but I do what is wrong.

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,845 posts
  • 1265 topics

User's Awards

DBM > Your opinion

Oh yeah I forgot about that album. Silly singers and their heroin addictions :rolleyes:

• BrickFace likes this

srLJ371.gif

BRDSX

BRDSX

We all float down here

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationAround

Donator

User's Awards

You guys really let this beat Architects..... 

DhmGlyi7tKXxm.gif

BrickFace

BrickFace

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • 0 topics

User's Awards

I mean at least every album except for the top 3 is really really good

"You can't quote breakdowns." -Dwesk (2016)

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot

KA-CHOW

• Providers
  • 451 posts
  • 91 topics
  • LocationSorry City, Canada

User's Awards

:shrug:

Sz7P.gif

LKA

LKA

Chairman of the Pussy Pop-Punk Music committee

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • 17 topics

User's Awards

I mean at least every album except for the top 3 is really really good

didn't you say you liked Mothership? And what's wrong with ETID?

I see what is right and approve, but I do what is wrong.

BrickFace

BrickFace

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • 0 topics

User's Awards

didn't you say you liked Mothership? And what's wrong with ETID

Yeah Mothership was good but not as good as Instant Gratification and ETID definitely isnt my kind of music 

• LKA and fuckyoufordeletingme like this

"You can't quote breakdowns." -Dwesk (2016)

FREExMIND

FREExMIND

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationConnecticut

KL forums so biased, DGD will win record of the year on years they don't even put out a record:

And 2017 AOTY goes to Dance Gavin Dance for just existing?

Fuck outta here haha.

At least ETID, Erra, Architects, and Silent Planet made it.

• Anthony Fantano and Lukyfan like this

bost42

bost42

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 topics

A really well put together top 10 in my opinon. Hopefully 2017 tops it

peperonikiller

peperonikiller

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • 1 topics

I so miss Erra's old style, their new album is still good.. but for my taste could have been soo much better if they still had the sound from their older stuff.  Same thing happened with Novelists..  The new Periphery album should have gotten some love too

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aoty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1123 user(s)

dimooss, Beja, AlienCvlt, SKlein, bigpat3750, wonderless, AmbivalentCat, MyTearsYW, Bamboozlebagger, akohlan198, slapyou, DashWatson, agrvceful, unitedcake, ZeusftW97, JPDxez, xjdqx, austy09, mrcss8585, acron666, Prog5000, camnez1, deddy_firmansyah, awellman511, ShelbyGotBootyYus, snacks, Alas, Theepiyon, Waves, omegasolrac, Musica, mj0126, TeKKy, crackingmoment, richter1605, ellagos, mexicobear, yogahmadf, InsidAero, Luchador, wroex, RSjunia, Cally-D20, symbiote28, SaintGavin, din_freaky, trevorshmevor, Blaneamader, joebr1993, Nevermore, tropicrot, dontleech, stuff, rollacaza, luismarquez131, hunter933, raymx3, akatzuna, EmilyAndDillon666, bikescene91, Crash Bandicoot, bmuise24, musicfreak86, plokij, luffy, brentTX, Scorpion666, xaceperezx, witherman, Yujirio, PlasticSoldier, Durablee, Frantic, yeezyolisykes, tbird2202, uiu125, jdacosta1992, bigassboys420, IllKeepBreathing, xNailedToTheXx, Chris68233, louisemariexoxo, haariiss, BrawlaNola, PAINCIL, xlittlejx, Grimoires, bLiNdz0r, Skalloo6423, Anomaline, Umbreon, adell444, atomicmoon, tom_1991, Adec21, Tillz, CollapseRewind, stevej7, bigdaddy, BroadStreetBullies, miggity, Homeslice, sirk36, pheltri, xotodiefor, vitasia1, dafunkywigga, wowimadork, jakeo423, ammonyte, asepsahrudin7, jnormandy418, imatexan3, kysteve, worldrour, eriacka135, woody, AleDecay, Sea3foam, ermyeahno, Nando7246, ediskrad73, defendsadpunk, mcstoner92, ApexTheory25, thereason00, Qwas, 1010011010, zak616, lovesaraanne, joshplehinger1234, sethdee1, TurfJakkels, Waterboy1981, serky, allaboutthatbed, xkaizerx, Krid, izziferzian, TheCerezo, gvtters, Doge, hariz_bahtiar, Scouser, Lane_Kerr, oblivian, rumrush, ban8778, sorrytheredudes, xNecryd, PhoenixRising, blackhood, festevao, Synyx, xtremejoker616, charger048, deppe, mahes, pen15, suugar, mendiplead, capdoughboy, DarkPrince66, dan71, Equinox, Enzenitram69, pacofpg, handydandygandy, Parmareggio, sunny1006, Kapital, DLatterner, sliceofcake, OrderlyToaster, LKA, jbc00per, awesum, riki, sidillen, RedVelvet, mikkykhan, BradH13, vi0lal!0n, shayan822, ChaosNegative, thesmexydomo, Lawsofcausilty 67, leeecoates, aggeraf, CobbKnobbler, Amata315, futurech, YoungRobot, iamgozt, JimboSlice, tjcecil6, kwhittaker, xcblackdiamond, Volchok, infiniteform, BRDSX, Greeley, bungo222, Randydandy09, BrickFace, popifresco12, fuckyoufordeletingme, DevineIntrvntin, j3ffm1ll, imbitterlikeolives, oldsoul, xnotbrokejustbentx, Moose Knuckle, t0mdanger, BradDan, worley572, jon254, daveyjay2005, DirtReynolds, sshpv1, Bérengère, kanekii, morris, Etar6632, Notoriousdan, Totersbeb, mkv21, tylerisjack, Alex_SUK, joshboozle, greg1002, Tsio, Lord Kingdom, nucksandbolts, Six Souls x, Ad0492, Nick, TheHeyMan, RuinMag, Kozlina31, klimasz, katiemac, chris7x, mhiongskiee, mosandy_14, jonathan_sf94, Benny2289, counterxparts, d4rk4rr0w, tyfighter24, howard, SilentShart, mixedcolours, atejus, thespionage, nickkcin9, andycapt, rawrbrudda, melonade, Final-F, LetMeEatPie, Dreakon13, prsjunkie, skkk, SadisticGuy, noxit, LordBeerus, Reign35, scotyyjeffery, AceVenture, Stefanobras, infam, mickmayi, k2freerider20, GoToSleep, kip20koen, CTE__, Shawcolate, bobroberts, haudankaivajasi, epicpeylkid, Mets08123, abstraactt, MixtapeMichael, zombiesforlunch, Renzy, maxzouz, byJAYKAY, lavelleophobia, Lukyfan, baphomitt, maurinick, ztatic, Corpsegrind3r, flaccidsloth, DyingToBelieve, rdnzz, xindrarawkx, spider196, Yro876, mrbean.38, Aversions Crown, lefthandedbear, plmnko, jpcasao, DrakeBeJelly, jaydtd, RavenKing, Ur1ah, cheeseholes, coffeegerm, praja, kastru, treebears, Darksider, tkelly426, dorozco, sashagreysbutt, cool2beyou, brainlessbox, videsh, FREExMIND, Guitar108, TheImportant, Crossnew, tonymay, Wound3D, ohcommonlife, anyza, sabrinamorier, dylanm7, jetmusic14, Ice Nine Kills, FerroN91, destroyer182, OBrien1307, Anakatsu, big_boss_69, kyalbright506, SuperTrooperXXX, vxssel, Patt3ee, Alathecus, awalk79, Shanerockey, stian, nubtub, Sloopyyy, sxecaba, Brutality, CCF_1X3, hismum, domer2, starlike, posthxc1982, vizilo, arsenic, bakeryalg, SherlockHolmes, scottdreisher, kayylaface, mounteerie, kozack030, HappyMuffinz, gun_shy, gatsandsmack, FarmerS619, davistxst, Muzelezz, CheeseFour20, mattyb, patches777, Nshewell2306, sc0ttbreese, sluglord77, Jsingh20, sillysock1234, flavioabgomes, DC_the_Goddess, bryant7654, Callum98, afed93, wrighty43, ko1220, T.McCray, Gravitybomb93, Bfaust09, enterbigbri, terminate_user, mR12, maggot4life, scarab, smitty030495, Genesissoldier, davidprincipe29, d01905590, zattera, Eatlightning, mikeydunes101, tjn33, thecoil, mjbtitan, Deathfang, Liverpool4life, GarakLee, Dwesk, evan elliott, Jay-San, Jarredlouisbrown19, Phantom empire, sergio4163, sydneysanders, ea23889, itsmattyeaah, giddylol, mynameisjeff, FvkHeroes, FadiNg, bigmack616, oliviaamyturton, willremember, sneakyp, primemonitor, irpoint4, philbackus, Sjredman94, Dark.matter, Eddie Snide, metalsucker, Oracle1408, AltRock, devil3am88, deariinsanity, OlDan, nqobani, SilverFilo, Choop, Sjmoore3, xmikeywarriorx, Sn0wii, alsimmons83, PGM31, testbot21, comicfreak4life, andicoot, hardchorus, kindahxckid, wickerman, trahd11, meganpodwinski, ronaco39, mg5035, 666., papaswopeo, buythelobster, JPN366, isaac_sux, dodderidget, lucasmath3us, jaangel7, cwxxvii, daveyflow, Nbehre15, Kdaddy0914, stevensites, tumbleweedterror, nyc_denis, buttdragonpewpew92, Psychosocial318, Thejewishpeople, M0riendi, JZavala004, roach96, jthan, jzga, dohers124, burymydead14, BrandonSD, projectmayhem, daffysm, optixyz, Gamble M.D., bigbusiness, SamHain, 99dusk, crazytoledo, kingjeff, Hauntfog, Reflections, Progressive Forces, degoega, thebombio, Jabp95, GRiZWVLD, scouseviking_96, Aubr3yzombi3, SteakByrnes, sp1d3rm0nk3y, bananarampage, ThePlumeau, darmart123, shawn1755, Benson, BigBadBrownie, Boogalooo52, Shelipiha, lordofbones, nothingtired, Beephf, saywhatisreal, Dude68, Konvict v3, xsrsx, bost42, gagaboogala, theyolodolo, pr0adam, nollie, moonwalker, FrankLM8, Ray2828, Icycookies, SamMcN18, ll., Velfman, Jona, andrat, alessiomagliano, xwizex, bisdy, SkapunKid, Programx, JuanitoElSeriox, brandonscott, fun.fun.fun., AndreArrington, deadmemoryz, karnemelk2000, Btbams4, rainofsouth, HTMLN00B, GioTS, natsu17, HyperDose, Antischool247, lord mazapan, Alex_stone, LuciferVII, CamMack44, pandanix153, Haddav, [email protected], Kevtron, woozie, imso3k, bronosmk, bja5058, Bobdole, Estefanosaurus, justjoshuaaa, Opheliac26, MyNameGrog, makelesliefamous, Gravedigger, SkurtReynolds, Convergers, johnkrs, j00h, y2neal, jacobwhatever0, wulvz, julianmvf, ufcking, frenchtom34, Kylo Ren, Journey333, bonkie, zidane55387, amptinc, rmcd87, cedxhc, Metalman101, leopapitas, brook_flowers, ShadowChao94, dorathekiller97, thehorizonghost, zeta, faithsin, ty_rockcity, l_sm_l, Richardharrow666, cbow, TasteTheStepDad, filoufelin, Voin, MasonP4, bradisonline, Vape_lord, BryanMeyer, DarkSpace2521, mew151, Stasz18, Vexsten, Dino_Dan_, Hunty Bear, Gabox, joewidd, justlikeapuppet, Jimbo, KingdomsEmpire, Crimmy99, GordoYYC, King Prevail, Sgeor281, jddmbth, SuddenChanges, teardownheaven, Lee666999, RandomlyAmazing, Patriot, dookie250, theoctopusninja, SpleenDoesIt, delvec19, Oroboros, pathofopposites, Smickey, rrumpf, Ravenous Fox, slampig, ShadowEncoder, SociallyStuffy, Geshka, DeathwishBlues666, Adtrmike2010, dubey, resetreflectt, deadhtman, Jfuenteslp, NightAngel, iamhxc, Adexus, dzei88, msprings18, kwakkwak, beastih46jh, boydefecto, Pandaren, MrE, The Elder Goose, holaesjose, pastmidnight, jb717, George3970, KyrZaa, thelordfromage, Etidsleeper22, higo82, SoggyFlapJaks, hrtitupsry, vas_y_vienes, njghilardi, djentlenegro, dieschlange91, Barkley92, angrybeav, axtmus, ricky0193, mikehawkisheavy, RangLikeABell, lloydcoombes, SoulForSale, Dalgleishke, desu, kutless10, appstar, brizownthepi, PARRIS22, HisNoodlyGrace, deathtoallhypebeasts401, berno666, chrchel, peperonikiller, frostyapples, Itachi89, itsthatboi, defmytones, r3id, verky, arvnn, crojo, Iaare, dooditzalie, TwoPhace, [email protected], Tuti Bins, Taliesin2182, Gongshow, vbooy57, Btbam1122, taufiks337, ibowers001, Inferno Prince, Henzedo, hero909, gvnnvlfsen, jorgejay.24, twentymilesleft, oo0pacman0oo, Falloutnacho, sansiroadream, luissfrl, GrizzlyGrin, Cassajoe94, ItsWizzyBottoms, Smash_Adams, danielromero253, edosykes29, reva, Anomovic, DMCA LUL, xDOTDx, shanicer, txrant, MNWild44, BradKohl, Tbones, modretriko22, Lioninmypocket, Sleven850, LuckyChamCham, Tulip, wwesmoorefan, thedesolation, madmatt95, ItsWhatever, Candourrrr, Chocklit, RustknowsBest, downtempobro123, dean.27, wbh1987, release148, xPrawdx, sebas.v96, vaihkis, AnhaelDementia, Pigwick, nancyzou, fetalyeastinfection, Cm28r, oxytocin, foofighter4, Notamiracle, Aapilot1745, LandPirate93, Erotic, joyys, Diglit, RLPK, kpyk, timquiros, curtisfield, danrobscott96, ngoodlett, Anthony Fantano, santi_k21, AndreasNimrod, D-Is-For-Demon, harbinger, gazzy71, Bruce.Wayne, GDRAGON, xgerryx, Zyuoheagle16, exsowon, DEATH_EATER, mewithout, Kruegey90, Ca4ty, srxt, robinhood, jedjazz, mrpants9050, Frak The Gods, PALBUDDY.09, JDkamil, PTVLARSS, Stixheat11, SenpaiSchmidt, SpudtasticVoyager, DrakeGAC, Jhxcore, Alexost, Chicagokidd90, isaacmurder, cures, inthiscrowdedroom, aldea002, kylejose05, Michael771, bakuman247, maid55, charger13, shakyfingers, launchpadmcqu4ck, iseefp, sleazilla, skdrifts, TheJGProject, erickif, mom, wilson530, caseyragar, woodwardba, Thedominoeffect, farts, CleighManTheDisfigured, Ckillinger969, Yung&Dum, ShadowEP, AUS86, Harrison13, phlmusic, 21_felipes, jerry0372, Deathshade5611, TheEmpire86, retro, mariano, JPG13, STAYxSILENT, charlielimasierra, brhnjohari, RallyCap91, Fedora Tipton, monstersinner, summerofhate, purgethewicked, weezguy, thekingofdallas, KJVMartin, IDr, padenshorey, Wimster101, Fit For a King, thomasjamesrobinson, mikemikenj, bigbabyjack, xchimerax, dadankant, kingsguard, SunOfNothing, JodiRicard, Time, Masrian079trane, wakethedemons, mauricio4l, Chrysahlis, ghotch, mxpx8690, peripheryb, LizzardWizard, Darrel, Impurity, Predator, TheHunteraciaStrain, bobsheiskawy, lovedontlivehere, Somedude364, minilogo37, chronicogsupreme, xWorldeater, Sabinator, holdthelemons, krayleb, thatjohnkid, michael109, ninjaburitto1, Ryan2.5i, MCBallzy, kingblud1000, zioN, RpgRiser, Xxsk4life13xX, DMLash666, djdrums159, hibbletonrules, MEGALELZ, joleksiak, Ark_Age, J-Weezy, brightandgrey, metalfan2k16, lakeeffectskid, daginge17, tmatt413, boredlampost, frosty, ThunderChunky62, cmoney8604, dtrainmusikvein, DiveIn, Yogfest, Darkheart Apollo, rcskater1, jakeneuhaus94, kvnrds, S3am, mrselfdstrct, simple, myklmurder666, deathst0rm, Muminovy, Jaydenz16, gomer11, bonk0matic, chef, ShesMyRushmore, yakisoba22, Whorses, LiNK2088, Mavka, kevinxmeiser, Amidtheroar, Crust, Screamokid93, connordannheimer, thephoenix2112, xdannyc, OwnerOfGhosts, Dune, collinsurvive, dukeballa02, bocus, alaska1213, Tzeromus, christophmboat, CheezNCrakrz, Brandonkyer, DrunKin, zman21#, Dracoola, FallenP, sne4ky, MusikMan, virilinfluenza, dvsr, eddie2, youthanize, Kinnao, WillM, andrewdesilva, hugoswar91, MartinOttosen, exalt, thekaratekid, dispossession46, trooshh, BootyLegion, Poxzilla, ryanryan, enhancer68, benjmole, GRlNT, Dan, Liam Hopkins, endswithmj, Jakubino, HungaryPig, jamesberglin, chrisevans580, slewey, ogloko, JdenFTW, Rakstrooper, Rockeeeh, Prevail, mcallistar87, XncsX, mrbero, Drop4ik, Sasn, taylormcbride, Cheesuz_Crisp, Grimnorm666, Diamonlife09, coup12, snarl, Exsanguination45, ThePlayer, SwanSoup, letskillfirst, amasait, ThirdAccountFuckMe, Chris9f, heisenberg, Petrifish, negativecreep, christoffer.mliw, helloiamgio, ehrrr, davidrowell, HeyClarkKent, witheredagony, dallas, SoapMan7, Fadingsouls, ConArtista, kornography, mrsancho91, Lachlan, dlolzorx, Seahawk, suhdude666, moshlyfe, Wernington, brockfsamson, 24TDC24, kurkum22, Ogimas, John Lock, lukecimek, voyseto, AndrewS, Civori, ProtectionMVMNTS, VoM123, Nasha, doshon, BandC45, one-77, Contender, Arctick93, Crossfire, SassyGoatMeme, Gabe, chest-pressure, Vim, foxhound, WordsWellSalted, Tratt441, UCD, Angerbanjo, Shiba Inu, iamtheunit, YoYoV3, pureriffery, SYN 7, zwlexington, withgreetings, zacky369, MusicNomad92, itzlukeyyboii, caseybing, Skynetz, drownwithmatt, Dirge, nicksmizzle, elvisdepressedly, thereelmango, dankhill, 6778, Mr. Flippi, Fathinluthfi, Daishogun, Nightlife, AA420, BenTheBoyWonder, Kaddisfly, burningdown, noplayer, Austinl13, MKB25, Auriam, p00pietwosh0es, WienMachine, Scenegear101, tgerman150694, untilyesterday, Amitizzle, Absolomb, Feeshmon, chrisshxc, thenoid, VeganMikey, asvpmillzy, Leprincedutrap, ssmith820, karmapolice225, bdizzle01, Entei, GhostrXzz, Kingpin, Wavvey, NeckDeeper, MercWithAMouth, Kyo, Deathbreath88, IKeepForgettingMyShit, nagbabato, iammclovin, brenden64, HeroOfJune, Reflex, nwbballplayer45, adtr, borganic, Ax3LRoD, ohshitwaddup, giovanni96x, Jericho_Miranda, cautioncurb, Kumarisai, amanknewwell, Lierza, lapizza, brown10, jamagner, PANICFALL3N, Metalhead, Fupa Lord