This is Kingdom Leaks.
We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it. Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

2016 Album of The Year goes to...

>> PLEASE READ: SITE RULES <<

>> Is a Link Down? <<

>> Chatbox is NOT for requests. Only Donators may request (see right sidebar on homepage). To request, please go here <<

>> ALL downloads should download as a ZIP file. If you get something else, it's spam. <<

>> Do NOT post DOWNLOAD LINKS in the shoutbox, there will be suspensions/warnings given <<

>> Need help with something on the site or have a release or leak that you would like posted? PM an Administrator or Provider <<

Administrators | Providers | Retired | Supporters | Subscribers | Donators | Members

@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:09 AM) I blame no band for trying to capitalize on their music, wanting to make money is something i will hold against no man, no man i say!!!
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:07 AM) and i can assure you these guys are the most distant from greedy and lazy
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) @BrickFace yeah that's it, but quoting BRDSX i dont alway need groundbreaking music
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) :rolleyes:
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) @Corpsegrind3r a blind jump into laziness and greed
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) @Corpsegrind3r literally the same every metalcore band is doing at the moment
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:04 AM) i just look for well played tunes, dont need something groundbreaking all the time.
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) New music is good, but nothing impressive
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) @BrickFace know the guys personally, their choice was a blind jump but also a good choice
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) @BRDSX its good for generic alt rock
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:01 AM) still has some hopes die last feels but new at the same time. Beyond pleased with it.
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:01 AM) @BrickFace yes, I really enjoy this new sound.
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:59 AM) hype
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:59 AM)
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:54 AM) talented talented dude
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:53 AM) @Mr. Flippi he can sing damn well live man.
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:45 AM) A new post was made on topic NIOR - Nightwalker (2017)
@  ShesMyRushmore : (22 January 2017 - 08:45 AM) Can someone post the new song by The Artificials featuring Garrison Lee
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:04 AM) A new post was made on topic Gorillaz - Hallelujah Money (Single) (2017)
@  fw91 : (22 January 2017 - 07:19 AM) A new post was made on topic Upcoming Singles

Photo

Pink Guy - Pink Season (2017)

- - - - - Hip-Hop Rap Comedy

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

HyperDose

HyperDose

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,845 posts
  • 1265 topics
  • LocationHufflepuff, Hogwarts

User's Awards

folder.jpg

Release - January 4, 2017
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap, Comedy
Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
1. Hot Nickel Ball on a Pussy
2. Are You Serious
3. White Is Right
4. I Have a Gun
5. Nickelodeon Girls
6. Stfu
7. Gays 4 Donald
8. I Do It for My Hood
9. Please Stop Calling Me Gay
10. She's So Nice
11. Please Stop Touching My Willy
12. Uber Pussy
13. セックス大好き
14. Dumplings
15. Meme Machine
16. Hand on My Gat
17. D I C C W E T T 1
18. Flex Like David Icke
19. High School Blink193
20. Rice Balls
21. Dora the Explora
22. Smd
23. Dog Festival Directions
24. We Fall Again
25. Club Banger 3000
26. Help
27. Hentai
28. Small Dick
29. Pink Life
30. Another Earth
31. I Will Get a Vasectomy
32. Furr
33. Fried Noodles
34. Goofy's Trial
35. Be Inspired

Download
Zippyshare
Omerta

Support
Twitter / SoundCloud / BandCamp / iTunes

• Amidtheroar and Inthewakeof... like this

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

Konvict v3

Konvict v3

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationCanada

Amazing.

large.gif       

Corpsegrind3r

Corpsegrind3r

Suspended in a Tide of Obscurity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • 0 topics
What's wrong with this dude lmao

death_speech.gif

dorozco

dorozco

Elite

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • 46 topics

User's Awards

Nice one b0ss
  • HyperDose and giovanni96x like this

Dwesk

Dwesk

#1 Dingus

• Leecher
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • 1 topics

User's Awards

I eat ass.

• HyperDose, DrakeBeJelly, giovanni96x and 2 others like this

Aussie_Prog_Gods_Small.png

€ L I T I S T B O Y $ 

Konvict v3

Konvict v3

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationCanada

• foxhound and HyperDose like this

large.gif       

Crust

Crust

Elite

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • 5 topics

User's Awards

www.kingdom-memes.com/index.php?/ayyy-lmao

• foxhound, Jay-San, Crash Bandicoot and 2 others like this

large.png

dylanm7

dylanm7

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 0 topics

Album of the year 2017 you heard it here folks

• HyperDose and Thejewishpeople like this

MEGALELZ

MEGALELZ

Not DMCA

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • 12 topics
  • LocationPaisley, Renfrewshire

User's Awards

YISSSS

jay3ra

jay3ra

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationCT

bLESS pApA FrANKU BleSS KL

• HyperDose likes this

IKeepForgettingMyShit

IKeepForgettingMyShit

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • 0 topics
Help is beautiful.

Somedude364

Somedude364

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationThe One Place With Crocodiles And Shit
Disappointed, I came into this hoping to be able to write a Tumblr rant after listening to one song, hell, I even made a Tumblr account just for this album!

Nottriggered/10

Corpsegrind3r

Corpsegrind3r

Suspended in a Tide of Obscurity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • 0 topics

I eat ass.

Is pink some kind of relative of yours lol

death_speech.gif

utahman1971

utahman1971

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationSalt Lake City, Utah

What's wrong with this dude lmao

A lot! I don't see this being funny at all. I would not even put this crap on my computer or phone.

renton

renton

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 topics

oh, the coinslot axewounds

vbooy57

vbooy57

Likely DMCA

• Retired
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationPittsburgh/State College

User's Awards

Man this new Post Malone album sure is bumpin

• HyperDose likes this
(09 August 2016 - 10:14 AM) "no my pretentious and hypocritical children, I have real friends, and they are not you, because they don't have the indecency to say any of the things you have said thus far including this last despicable piece of colloquialism you've felt the need to broadcast repeatedly. They also don't spend time blogging unless they have something to say rather than use it as an artificial social outlet where they say 5 words every few minutes and check for updates. Enjoy your effeminate post-hardcore, progressive and pop punk ladies. I recommend giving yourselves a dose of reality sometime in the future and separating yourself from socially accepted standards of idiocy" - Anonymous

(09 August 2016 - 10:59 AM) "in the past half hour, I have played guitar, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and taken the 3 min it has to reply a few times to you guys. You all seem to be here doing the same thing and crediting it with improving your day. Don't you ever wander how embarrassing it is for you? The same joke. over and over. say that your joke had been the best in the world. you still would've ruined it. if this had made your day better, it is truly sad. My worst day in the past three months would have had more entertainment in its lowest moments than you seem to be proud of here. And don't you think about the fact that I obviously know the truth of my own character, and so despite the fact that you could say whatever you wanted, the truth is that I will still be at one of the best universities in the country, i will still be an all-american athlete, I will still have a girlfriend that I love and live with, I will still be having a better day than you and spending less time on this idiocy, and you will still be here blogging the same joke to pick yourselves up? And you will still be listening to the color morale, and I will still be listening to birds in row. and you will probably still be dealing with depression and self-esteem issues, and I will have dealt with mine in the past. In other words, I will still have nothing to hide, and you will still have everything to hide. I will still be moving forward with real people, and you will still be staying stuck in the same place with online friends" - Anonymous

giovanni96x

giovanni96x

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 topics

This is REAL music. I was born in the wrong generation.

• mhiongskiee, Thejewishpeople, YouOnlyLukeOnce and 2 others like this

Darkheart Apollo

Darkheart Apollo

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 topics
HAMBURGER PLS.
  • HyperDose likes this

Jay-San

Jay-San

Moon Man Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • 14 topics
  • LocationYeah

User's Awards

A lot! I don't see this being funny at all. I would not even put this crap on my computer or phone.

pussy

• hihiko likes this

giphy.gif    :lenny: :like: 

Dwesk

Dwesk

#1 Dingus

• Leecher
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • 1 topics

User's Awards

4 days in and we get the AOTY already, what a year  :o

in all seriousness though, half of this is lowkey fucking great, since it's half-satire anyways.

€ L I T I S T B O Y $ 

JordonRothrock

JordonRothrock

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • 0 topics
I'm a spiritual lyrical individual, spiritual miracle lyrical individual.
  • Anthony Fantano likes this

Anthony Fantano

Anthony Fantano

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • 0 topics
I'm feeling a classic here
  • vbooy57 likes this

redeemer96

redeemer96

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • 0 topics

wtf...are you pretending to be that youtube guy? he would love this sort of shit, haha!

Dwesk

Dwesk

#1 Dingus

• Leecher
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • 1 topics

User's Awards

wtf...are you pretending to be that youtube guy? he would love this sort of shit, haha!

He retweeted it's release and commented on it twice on twitter but he probably won't review it :D

€ L I T I S T B O Y $ 

JordonRothrock

JordonRothrock

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • 0 topics

Yooo, it's the best teeth in the game!

• vbooy57 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hip-Hop, Rap, Comedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 512 user(s)

gvnnvlfsen, Darkheart Apollo, tsl182, link1234, seapazz, EBC3567910112, lemay24, jr2952987, Sebochaaan, mrljs1992, allaboutthatbed, HyperMato, RLPK, zidane55387, sasukuya, arathi0n, notawesomejosh, stage, qwertyuiop, Jacklikecrazy, Jabp95, brainlessbox, plagues555, burningdown, lefthandedbear, Metaphysics, Scenegear101, midtownhavok, Brobacca741, Space, JordonRothrock, wolho, CMpopPunk, thereason00, amasait, Entei, Fit For a King, Omertalvendetta, vbooy57, hismum, minorprank, HappyMuffinz, joshuachadwick4l, Chardee.macdennis, joelsuayter, riku2k16, camberlie, deadseeker, Sheeerrrmmm, HungaryPig, brussellsprouts, .wav, ksudrock, thenewnoisethriller, N0WINGS, Finlandboner, arrancar, giantwhiterabbit, GDRAGON, SavageWraith, giovanni96x, ddub3333, TylerL, Pratt22, SoulReaperJay, lord mazapan, kasrit, soeryapro, Parish, pureriffery, hachijyuni, nobz, Lachlan, swagamoto, amptinc, brook_flowers, Krid, Frantic, kpyk, roach96, positive-regard, Fedora Tipton, AndrewS, vas_y_vienes, djentlenegro, RetroEZ, bowld, EnigmaSurprise1984, vinny4444, tafone88, thelordfromage, rdnzz, [email protected], runawaycyborg, drownwithmatt, stratguy98, downtempobro123, innercosmic, ute, YeezyTaughtMe, arjungs666, nasiro2020, Grimnorm666, SpudtasticVoyager, grizzlyskatr, chrisshxc, jasonkingdom, holyghost, Madmanmax98, adaytorememberfan24, RawrJoey, OHIOISONFIRE96, kylejose05, hi_bias, Jsolo804, zoomatic, tj_wojo, Bass0820, Killadelphia, Hasjkoph, summerofhate, c0nStrict, danjhc, Deathfang, hrtitupsry, keffri12, luissfrl, Young Geedorah, cherringk, AndreasNimrod, Stryka, thugpunk, danielbull66, imwithstringer, vixi, Tehvintagepanda, Jester0142, the_juzzo, arxfn, Doomsayer52, VALO311, Leprincedutrap, Angelx, notleo, colinrobbins, CutMeSomeFLAC, nicoven94, pazunos, DLatterner, Klaymen22, dorozco, Jakubino, jjg, King Prevail, Mavka, xchimerax, SkurtReynolds, Cam979, djrompy2323, kurkum22, JaggedEye, damo11, Hugh G. Rection, bebstevens, j0sefstylin, sharkcuddler, mhiongskiee, PRfan790, fouryears, Sweden, El_xenosilva, ShotgunWedding, dogeisall, Stagnant9, stayflared, KFiore, Gamble M.D., cures, puffphoenix, DkpAPPR, xFission, whitehendrix, brenden64, hectron13, ltroastabotch, Jhxcore, Pickyourpoison, SteroidalFishX, ProudlyUndead, Jay-San, mrcss8585, Time, forgivemyfailures, CrackerJacksBatman, BroadStreetBullies, RedVelvet, HyperDose, redeemer96, Geshka, Silverxxx, Dz808, cancerowns, Amidtheroar, Deathlevis00, MaoGuerra98, spookykidmm, Alathecus, gavinsheldrake, andrearubioo, bigpasta, nicksmizzle, ilz, ehrrr, casadilla, RandomlyAmazing, MusicNomad92, zacky369, Thejewishpeople, theghost129, br3h, Naniano, weleftasheroes, Yujirio, ucok, Callum98, resetreflectt, Deoxys0125, ContortionistIX, Daniel95Silva, jazzhole, ko1220, danthug, JPG13, Zenza, Anthony Fantano, J-Weezy, withgreetings, pheltri, cj241, Jordanmccaa1992, LKA, bonk0matic, DEADicated Design, Bfaust09, rkjsisi, bonkie, SpleenDoesIt, cedxhc, elliotXD, Inspired, L0g4n, BootyLegion, Jakehackett92, Aikinoks, DEATH_EATER, xestrm, xestrm, xestrm, connordannheimer, MarkGL, Dwesk, rajb0272, dlolzorx, NegativeSanity, hihiko, esp, lleytoncashmere, phlmusic, Parnini, Auriam, Shanerockey, OhFuhQ, Shawcolate, caryphernelia, matt, CalebCornelius, gageopella, KLGoodies, Smickey, JuanitoElSeriox, ryebreadrhino, elvisdepressedly, witheredagony, Hunty Bear, KidEmm, punkpeach, 123fake, YoungRobot, SuddenChanges, schickhappens31, minilogo37, creepingdeath, Sona, Crash Bandicoot, noplayer, StickyStanley, weezguy, onepunchslav, KingOfAmarillo, actuallymarley, InadanI, taufiks337, Horrible-Baby, arvnn, pndi, PTVLARSS, evanoverboard, Starfish1441, xXJesusMilkeJusticeXx, Metalman101, SassyGoatMeme, captainaustralia, UCD, ApologeticBeaver, DickMurdoch, 666., Billy Mays, ixora, YouOnlyLukeOnce, nosequeweaponer, dankhill, DrakeBeJelly, Xedge24X, cd96, rioting_goat101, statmik, Vinny, seadub, Choop, XxP1N34PP13xX, MetalOtaku95, plopgoose, Rakstrooper, jonnyMAGNUM, frosty, sinn3d, dark_matrix7, xotodiefor, cuteboy1995, Grimoires, willzor, Konvict v3, Thedominoeffect, Neroqz, Okrim, getsurei41, dudechase, likeanavalanche, TomasHezan, guizao129, Sillvurn, brockfsamson, Muzelezz, Timby, liluxsaru, timothyreecesmith, Somedude364, bakeryalg, Convergers, Likebatstocaves, ISeeStars66, DietCokeJunkey, exalt, Corpsegrind3r, JESTER31, toddizm, xjdqx, joshboozle, BilboSwaggins, greg1002, loxer, deathperish, trevmusicxpert, Chris9f, riy123, julianmvf, dylanm7, kite24673, nalle, Playrax, ThirdAccountFuckMe, Gravedigger, kennethepierce, k.laco, hot_soap, zman21#, yeezyolisykes, jaysus777, Charbel, Daishogun, primemonitor, wabegorley, kozack030, PinkieShy462, ChaosNegative, xmchrismx, austy09, Fupa Lord, ohsix, JoshRaptorTire, alfivozone, CheezNCrakrz, kindbud007, charger13, MKB25, dukeballa02, pizzacore, Inthewakeof..., iSeeTheEnd, LizzardWizard, MemesKennedy, tarheels023, Justin.Tomodachi, mikeyohhh, thecanva5, MusikMan, nothingtired, Naamloos, frostyapples, Candourrrr, Antemasque, leadxtongue, GNYYYY, Rumble Shark, DC_the_Goddess, ShesMyRushmore, Backfisch, greatwaves93, kip20koen, axtmus, imgarrett, MarrowPC, mom, bost42, andrewmarkworth, Risethefoo, ShadowChao94, Fusrahdo, CamMack44, BlastingsThrillage, RavenXIII, shakyfingers, Jaydenz16, captainbutts, FarmerS619, Lord Kingdom, terrywilson, tajaran23, renton, chet ubetcha, xeroblade, jbc00per, utahman1971, floggingsabrina, T.McCray, Kruegey90, ultamatym, BenTheBoyWonder, Underground_, Muminovy, DragonEmojis, foxhound, drboohickey, Poxzilla, Pasta999, Smash_Adams, Voorhees, njghilardi, crojo, Vexsten, IKeepForgettingMyShit, willremember, oldmanriver, peripheryb, Chocklit, Malfunctions, jay3ra, Gamefanatic, williambonney, Ghildish Cambino, Gendronator, WordsWellSalted, Six Souls x, Hoffa66, Ccallawy34, Kumarisai, Codyrobertsasp, InhaleHope, chrchel, Lunigi, iammclovin, MEGALELZ, lioncircuit, pathofopposites, FlasKamel, braddawson, beachdude42, redx797, jakeneuhaus94, RyanGA80, AspirationDrifts, GRlNT, HxCdan, Crust, worley572, heisenberg, caseybing, soccarballar, Patt3ee, Lukyfan, Emopunk182, DecySlo