This is Kingdom Leaks.
We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it. Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

2016 Album of The Year goes to...

>> PLEASE READ: SITE RULES <<

>> Is a Link Down? <<

>> Chatbox is NOT for requests. Only Donators may request (see right sidebar on homepage). To request, please go here <<

>> ALL downloads should download as a ZIP file. If you get something else, it's spam. <<

>> Do NOT post DOWNLOAD LINKS in the shoutbox, there will be suspensions/warnings given <<

>> Need help with something on the site or have a release or leak that you would like posted? PM an Administrator or Provider <<

Administrators | Providers | Retired | Supporters | Subscribers | Donators | Members

@  DMCA LUL : (18 January 2017 - 07:06 PM) A new post was made on topic Mutiny Within - Circles [Single] (2017)
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 07:03 PM) A new post was made on topic Our Last Night - Black Beatles (Rae Sremmurd Cover) [Single] (2017)
@  shaak123 : (18 January 2017 - 07:02 PM) A new post was made on topic Our Last Night - Black Beatles (Rae Sremmurd Cover) [Single] (2017)
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 07:02 PM) @HyperDose But seriously had my hopes built up there. LOL. Ahh well, if you dont got it you dont got it
@  Xxsk4life13xX : (18 January 2017 - 06:59 PM) @HyperDose it was till it got pushed back
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:59 PM) A new post was made on topic Call It Off - Abandoned (2017)
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 06:58 PM) @HyperDose it was, but it totally got delayed due to "Hype for the album" most stupid delay ever
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:58 PM) @Goldenyan Oh then nvm lol I thought it was a 20th release
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @HyperDose it's not coming out friday, it got pushed back however till february 17th
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @BRDSX The meat sauce is so good, you'll be eating it without the squash
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @Goldenyan If the album comes out friday then it will be posted tomorrow morning
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:57 PM) @HyperDose MIGHT be trying that recipe this weekend, it is way too interesting to NOT try asap
@  Xxsk4life13xX : (18 January 2017 - 06:56 PM) @BRDSX finally someone else who agrees with me haha
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:56 PM) Adestria needs to come back asap
@  Xxsk4life13xX : (18 January 2017 - 06:55 PM) @HyperDose could you consider that a discography for the site sir? not tryin to request it but more of a suggestion lol
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 06:55 PM) @HyperDose Wait, are you guys posting the track tonight?
@  BRDSX : (18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM) @nostalgia-rush yea
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM) @Goldenyan Just wait a few hours ;)
@  HyperDose : (18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM) @Goldenyan Yeah I can't tell from the waveforms because it's all blended together
@  Goldenyan : (18 January 2017 - 06:53 PM) @HyperDose I'll send you a pm of what i mean

Photo

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation (2016)

* * * * - 5 votes Metalcore Mathcore

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

HyperDose

HyperDose

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,822 posts
  • 1253 topics
  • LocationHufflepuff, Hogwarts

User's Awards

gallery_3_3_37631.jpeg

Release - October 14, 2016

Genre - Metalcore, Mathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps, FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Limerent Death
2. Symptom of Terminal Illness
3. Wanting Not so Much to as To
4. Fugue
5. Low Feels Blvd
6. Surrogate
7. Honeysuckle
8. Manufacturing Discontent
9. Apologies Not Included
10. Nothing to Forget
11. Dissociation

Download
Zippyshare

Support
Facebook / iTunes

Edited by Voin, 16 October 2016 - 08:58 AM.
FLAC added!

• Patt3ee, Squizzka2, zanekyle and 5 others like this

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

racksprt2

racksprt2

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 topics

thx

• HyperDose likes this

Myuzak

Myuzak

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics

this is the best day

• HyperDose likes this

gojiraomg

gojiraomg

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics

Oh man, thank you so much!

• HyperDose likes this

ricky0193

ricky0193

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • 0 topics

this leak made my evening

• HyperDose likes this

Whorses

Whorses

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • 0 topics

Thank you! ...though I really don't want to listen, listening to it makes the break-up and this the final album a real thing :/

• Maagg and mate.kolics like this

peripheryb

peripheryb

Not DMCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • 0 topics

final album.. I'm going to miss so fucking much this guys :(

• Maagg and mate.kolics like this

Patt3ee

Patt3ee

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationSweden

YES! Thanks kl...

• HyperDose likes this

Maagg

Maagg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 0 topics
I'm so happy but at the same time it's sad knowing that this is their last album...One of the best bands ever. Real Legends.
  • AxG likes this

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

BRDSX

BRDSX

We all float down here

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationAround

Donator

User's Awards

Always liked these guys been never really got into them, not sure why.

Space

Space

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • 0 topics
  • Location-> Oh Canada.

Maybe due to the fact that their music is the litteral definition of the word "chaos", which I get is definitely not for everyone.

F24iaua.jpg

One.

Maagg

Maagg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 0 topics

I also had trouble getting into them, but that was like 5 years ago. Now they are one of my favorite bands, next to Converge and Botch i guess.
  • LKA likes this

DragonEmojis

DragonEmojis

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • 0 topics

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LKA

LKA

Chairman of the Pussy Pop-Punk Music committee

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • 16 topics

User's Awards

I'm happy and sad at the same time

I see what is right and approve, but I do what is wrong.

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,822 posts
  • 1253 topics

User's Awards

I also had trouble getting into them, but that was like 5 years ago. Now they are one of my favorite bands, next to Converge and Botch i guess.

Only other person I've ever seen on here that knows Botch. You're cool, real cool. :like:

• Maagg and LKA like this

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

BRDSX

BRDSX

We all float down here

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • 1 topics
  • LocationAround

Donator

User's Awards

Public Enemies is a good flick

LKA

LKA

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • 16 topics

User's Awards

Only other person I've ever seen on here that knows Botch. You're cool, real cool. :like:

There are people who are into TDEP who don't know Botch?

• baton and mate.kolics like this

alaska1213

alaska1213

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • 0 topics
Ripcore

Space

Space

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • 0 topics
  • Location-> Oh Canada.

Raises hand. Which album should I start from?

F24iaua.jpg

One.

LKA

LKA

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • 16 topics

User's Awards

I'd just start at the beginning with The Unifying Themes of Sex, Death and Religion which compiles their early EP releases. Other than that there's only 2 albums so it's not like there is a lot to go through. ^^ Still, very good and influential band :)

• HyperDose and Space like this

LKA

LKA

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • 16 topics

User's Awards

These Arms Are Snakes, one of the bands that evolved out of Botch, is also very recommendable

Maagg

Maagg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 0 topics

Or You can start with - We Are The Romans. Which is in my opinion their best album. After all this years still sounding fresh as fuq. Anyway, their whole discography is outstanding. Can't go wrong with the choice.

paaaaa

paaaaa

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • 0 topics

botch is ace but never listened to any other album than we are the romans tbh

you guys should check out shai hulud too if you haven't

• mate.kolics likes this

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,822 posts
  • 1253 topics

User's Awards

@Maagg Oh you'reeee the dude that followed me back on SoundCloud yesterday haha Nice covers bro. B)

• Maagg likes this

srLJ371.gif

LKA

LKA

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • 16 topics

User's Awards

Yes, this is very good. Pretty similar to the last album though, uncommon for TDEP.

Maagg

Maagg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 0 topics

@Maagg Oh you'reeee the dude that followed me back on SoundCloud yesterday haha Nice covers bro. B)

Thanks bro! Yeah, that's me but at first i thought that You're probably just another guy trying to get a follow back or something like that...and then i realized that You're the boss from KL, haha :D. I'm gonna check Your stuff too 8)
  • HyperDose likes this

Maagg

Maagg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 0 topics

Yes, this is very good. Pretty similar to the last album though, uncommon for TDEP.

This album reminds me of Miss Machine, Ire Works and their last one. I can't tell anything more right now, because i'm pretty much overwhelmed by it after the first listen. It's insane and as good as everything from them. That's for sure.
  • thehorizonghost likes this

thehorizonghost

thehorizonghost

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • 0 topics

User's Awards

thank you!!

• HyperDose likes this

347h0n8.gif

redeemer96

redeemer96

Potential DMCA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • 0 topics

Its probably due to a different age gap. Botch wasn't around fr long, DEP has been nd there will probably never be another band like them. Maybe they will become as known as Van Gogh was after they're gone...?

NightAngel

NightAngel

Elite

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • 80 topics
  • Locationsomewhere in the void

User's Awards

willing to give this band a try since it's their last album.

Sick of this Fiction My Simple Review Site

Always accepting album review suggestions!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Metalcore, Mathcore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2678 user(s)

ApexTheory25, LuizGraham, cliffshit, tjakes76, RavenKing, ohioisonfire9191, EEVEENUGGETS, SpudtasticVoyager, creepingdeath, Derp77, Thelonewolf, Jugga1988, Volcomxcore, frostyapples, Brandi.hullie, mranduwyo, bocus, horrorbitchh, xl25w, ApologeticBeaver, vl4d, Masrian079trane, DaveVG, kip20koen, OlDan, ztatic, musicfreak86, Avenged95, welovepoppunk, exalt, deadseeker, Bfaust09, titofarro, xBurridgeG, PGM31, Deatha7x, bowdown88, lord mazapan, soeryapro, luck94, Jay-San, lehm589, Vexsten, dahboom, Xerowolf69, Ssgssvegeta, Tuti Bins, gosberry, Frak The Gods, shakyfingers, Thedominoeffect, Monaugh, jusflo5, baton, BlastingsThrillage, Brobacca741, spitguts, mrbero, ofiwowajuqar, Dylian00, cactuswonder, papaswopeo, Psychosteffn, austy09, b4ku, Stagnant9, danielromero253, M_Poison, OwnerOfGhosts, lordsheffield75, Bstock45, nicksmizzle, ucok, ehrrr, arissendy, Barkley92, reva, dieschlange91, sunny1006, Bd33, Brandon7621, arnieholic09, JacobVanHorn06282014, Scenegear101, DeepLOM, ridthedisease, TheAntihero, fuckthisomg, XEntombmentX, AmishRebel123, Chaz54, caffeinevsnicotine, maxzouz, tayterarms, kanpaiy1116, ViIIains, ContortionistIX, tdwp86, Erotic, Danno, xibalbaex, d01905590, shakesoda, asvpmillzy, dannydeez, heart_16, Deathgade, deathbringer, datchamandala, ylukasy, msa, Skeleton Jelly, Reckless, Nyctophile, Tizzle2015, donniedarrko, Corpsegrind3r, Muskego31, EnjoiEric, Cheif Keith, axtmus, DERVstroy, Zer0Se7en, M0riendi, xboodsx, redeemer96, above92, disturbance, SavageWraith, festevao, Richmoon83, thecanva5, charger13, Etidynwa22, anachroni5m, Beckzhere, aaronj412, schlafblume, corpus72090, Hollowenigma, alexannae, MetalOtaku95, gleds, mrellee, rainofsouth, Wardizzle, ubad, Ezezial1396, edoughs, MrSclaboosh, papsx, mrcss8585, Spiky, wdmccarthy93, n3dward, sandymany, xNailedToTheXx, SteroidalFishX, Klenixx, nookiexrock, ElMoyo2301, sell73out, satanspenis, hardsoul31, TheTrashman, anicepop, Fitshaced, Jabp95, viiini, Negan, ic4rus, rajb0272, axelflux, meuldeoinf, jorgeluisdls, popo805, RichardsonEsq, phix95, Kaylumbrah, MrPo0Po0Hedd, septh20, Charvire, reavox, plopgoose, HyperDose, j_feez, Jeri, dimbesr, BrandonSD, heyhoheeho, Silverxxx, phwoah, DLatterner, Dedicated42, sgthorne22, Lantan, records, bookface3, linconosiris, GR1X7S, jnorris20, fitvan22, johjy019, Helloface, Menduksay, piglet, mm310, cdoodoomilk1, thmdrndybddhst, EndGame, SoggyFlapJaks, raptorrockstar, OurFuneralPyre, xo-, TOWELIE47, thanat0s, lostforum, Funkay, [email protected], utahman1971, Cbo88, punkwrock, pedrothechaser, lepetitpote, poochemist, ty_rockcity, CleighManTheDisfigured, MrBuho, Gravedigger, tomyosis, jpiers, saturdaze, lxnthrct, hudaman, userdie, BHAUS, choopy006, Parmersan, ShinobiSion, hulk, theultimatechodes, beefwendy, dondee2, pengii23, darkddly, hysterian, disizpizinmeoff, Euclid, Smickey, BlueDragon7, LuciusMcNasty, pretty_basic, adambueller, Matkunzlerp, mightymoose, kaluzniak, elrody, jswartzentruber, thegreyfield, VALO311, FrankieStein, ascendum, Dannyxa, whitekidiswhite, afed93, SvenDev, tourttney, stef92, xenos1425, Vloof, Radkes, esouto106, [email protected], iseefp, Ambulancex, olobolger, Maagg, rorja_, lacontelacunne, CarlosAvila, poldarn, Mason92, Henchman_21, webmerchant666, cody1992, murgipongol84, eddie2, buildacastle, rorroroyrogers, autobus, Phantom empire, xAnchors, bswoop, deraldgjr, Eddie Snide, thisisfee, ArmedMasses, lowmidhigh18, Bloodborne311, jcmadden802, Del prado, iiKnowHope, Infernallord, lazee40, SociallyStuffy, DeathTillUsPart, topherdontsurf, xXBlackXXFireXx, lalitus93, Milkmilk, SouthFoil, Noxheros, yeahigottago, xnicka, RyanioBirdio, azzronulation, seashep, arcalius, xgunsmithx, BilboSwaggins, Cocojet_, yukifreaky666, t.cann, Ability2BeSneaky, Bedalf, g2598758, NeverStopThis, thisisjohnronald, k5martdom, iworeamask, thweo, amazonbasics, Tyrant616, Moodown, Bumpfi10, Michael Soulstice, Charmandrew, damianstone96, jrockuni04, Bigdubb, dnky13, Tinderbiddles, 6drag6onite6, fraildreamer, HURST1992, TheFlyingBeagle, iamsomeone, thelastdarren, maddrummerdan, g33f, pinscircle, NKLhaxor, Fredd, beeboop987, rezaru, bjzhangzhe, rodneymullen77, Above29, exitbags, iloveliverpool, joebr1993, dylanm7, knythu, markdillon1986, Mikey4077, BrickFace, atlasnovus13, adamxkuhn, grizzlyskatr, epeth22, acron666, mrzombiew, mate.kolics, JamesM251, batista102190, mortaldeath658, aslerio, johnnytoxic92, superrobot, lt_casket, Jimmybreeze777, tomtomtom, deletme, kedey, BayPossession, blkedy, danuruffy, Kevinbif, Xibalbasaur13, zeej, Grahamgnarles, 000000, endless//heights, Casper recon, AVaglica11, Rice303, Whatsthatsmell420, Super-Jay, Ad0492, brrunopereira, Steffanbatullo, [email protected], morkypep, adam11, tgibbon, SpeakThroughMe, necronancy, strangeworldxv, frodus11, Boss86, fakexfake, achimba, PaulStanleyGod, drboohickey, PTARIPPER, MorganFreemason, daem0, arjungs666, Carnot, althornton, sicksicsick, Mindgame319, Angelx, cali100, russe447, allaboutthatbed, skarygary, thostine, xdarkstar178x, Magote, ProfChaosMSU52, armedxwithxaxmind, MORESTRUGGLINGP, Ethan22009, vandraft, brandondies, punkpeach, jprichardson13, HanShotGreedoFirst, Nihilistickittens, xandru16, dohHELLya, compromised, theghostinparkway, VaasD, dram90, atkins, iamcharmander69, CanOfMeow, Joebaker, giantwhiterabbit, NtrlDipMOtl, DocBammer, sayom, Russ138, dbc, ongman666, Bubbaho-tep92, mikeynobats, Nf53, schmallzheimers, sam96438, renton, CaughtHerEyes, willremember, Naamloos, TheNightdiver, jddmbth, breadset, nickkcin9, crisse, Praximus, skykiller95, Maddesso, nigelb13, dazzlerv, Ult3a, WashingtonCruz, ZetaByt, DrakeBeJelly, brandank, NoorAlfi, SwornToTheBlack, warpedradio, Rob676, thecodyrichards, dapperphotoguy, shayan822, BurnTheJedi, sacc87, filoufelin, LOVE6Nathan, scottyeudy, Shawnsbeard, megablaster3000, helldragon49, estacey99, EnteringShikari, kknyrass, ghizmo0, alanizpm, shredderjason, BlackBubblegum, Doomsayer52, TheEmpire86, wanriduan, isdn27, suttonk131, twostepjake, marcelohs2016, mikeydunes101, Velfman, skater1377, DexMorgan79, pizzacore, coreyibtt, Infallible, ondas, Aeon115, tahmasian, douevenkno, caligone, NICH_siym, Threshuh, DieMaverick, SliceTheCat, ilove19, drumcorp1986, Zechy68, seiseiseis, t.lrott, borisprime01, thechalkoutline, narz, Enigman, flaxringe, romey2042, klimasz, liverware, Hasjkoph, liammokeefe, TheBear, yatahaze, xWorldeater, Master2134, bonermalone, thewoundedgalaxies, stakeyjay, AntagonistAZ, LeHam, NeckDeeper, RobBD86, bewarewolves, Gianisme, dreamxnightmare, dlockward, Elber M. Rock, evilsephd00d, SlayerXT, pastmidnight, dubseven, dean.27, jackvcool, deathlok44, juan12, YoungRobot, rdubz92, Stevepig, thereason00, pokbkjvjgvgv, mylesdlm, drstrainge, Witha3, justlikeapuppet, ShawnMaggles, Ca.Ca.Ca.Ca, vanhasadeathwish, Patt3ee, anarchoburrito, kekurexkejam, pauliendz, hrtitupsry, SneakiestRenji, romulusblack, kingdomdownloader, goodnewseveryone, francedacs, ayayvonne, prototypical75, CookiesJay, Fick, petludosal, redbob, Bulbaz0rx, Hexagon70, ohseven, Lierza, xnorwaks, duhman1856, galactusthedestroyer, pauljohncena, djdiabeats, WweNetwork&Chill, mattb86, whitelights590, FarmerS619, travy, Solidus187, Blackman88, KEMO, Sleepwhenurdead22, stoverainbow, slothyone, cfalcon, Tuf20960, Guitar108, skkk, Mcran, Adexus, TheSneakyWizard, brotoxclinic, baldros, BRDSX, doipunk, codycrizzle, gingerfreak, knarfxor85, dankind1999, metallicaNLC, turtaffe, moakadarkmaster, troyklassen4, ryan666, DaveMello, ConArtista, golf1409, caxe7, painchild, lugalkicody, Agu Medina, mrsquishy33, scarox, bigtony23, bamos, jamiesutor2789, afaith95, marcquags, instrumedly, oterotg, Abcdbcda, BBrtls, Faggotnigge, [email protected], ciclamaino, LinkinPark113, nightwatchman, sstefanak, ptmoreira, Lonestar, randomsht222, dlaughery8783, Putinoff, kendridmahendrid, lucraak, kwakkwak, bimaaripratama, Fallujah6108, quik40, primemonitor, S1buckett, loki7777, tsarles, slamxdunc, duisternis, smabbott23, shinfo, Jetsparker, rangerova, flashkid16, wolho, alagoettam, MMZ, denn92, blessthischild, SYNAPSE_FAILURE, petesunday, Grobba81, njo1982, gluvwade, enruchem, darthsixxer, Rflxnskylie, bombshelter, rkjsisi, panamaivan101, IbanezPlayer124, thenewnoisethriller, Hilmi, morbycakes, dcouillard89, peepeesheets, scottdreisher, DylanL, cursemc666, nectar56, Gerardo1071999, timtron22, thedesolation, Ravenic, sushitrash, jparis91, DeathCarrot, aaron412_, seba_2550, Techniick, sophist2112, .wav, Predator, Lugz820, egokiller, Mitchkins1, decaedes, Painkiller, DeadStar, michbrisson, lewisws_, thorolfxkills, swaddlesau, jbowmanrr1, NeuralxUnion, stayonemore, jjaayyzzeedd, melonade, RickTheSizzler, JRock, bok, t0mmyb0y, tunska, bananarampage, pand88, Stasz18, dody311, kruzti, Pickletaste, myrhetoric, theryanfight, dgeero, mikeghost, Blackriff99, 2Hype4You, cote4040, NotMyRealName, mrfatty, richgoff0213, Impurity, Mindstormer, Sakakiwi, ThePlumeau, Dolving999, BobbyScrote, nightbass24, Z3R0, rosspated, dethgripz, fl4sh36, [email protected], STAYxSILENT, masterwrk, PTB, gamexwarden, therevvolta, RimShimp, fuckyoufordeletingme, Whirr420, Vincethegrowl, NerdahSkit, stevencon2424, Tendo, RAICE, Crash Bandicoot, japskti, Masterplasty, Erased, leakme, branbam1243, Marcell, brodudeguyman, chapd, deathcorestan, danrobscott96, Convergers, 0x0, reflectingeuphoria, alphonse007, ceagon, a7xchanika, fajarpmngks, peripheryb, AggressiveBT, m4j3stiq, jorgesux, Idontgiveashit, Iron2004, Woksape, streetcarp, Cliffyza, Conquer The Fear, hryd00d, Emeka, Reap3rIn3D, bronosmk, colegonmalrollo, bigbabyjack, johnmclean, Lucapwd666, christophmboat, Gords, Peet, Yoshykinz, ShawnieBoiii, timorocchi, heisenberg666, nerzus, UCD, georgeeo222, maing_8, Opossum-Kick, mestiritaieb, Thenadman, Lynchfloyd, tanner022, syxx0, lancewss, maluose, DamonV1, allb0dies, Breezee, Pedrokk11, jeffwood666, mirko.volpon, Proyecto SE, texaswojy, Dead Soul XIII, fuzethescene, donkeyboy, rshepherd09, quarlrauq, varga288, mattjgordon, Bleero, chrisshxc, jbcasas18, 3VA94, noworldwar, DeathwishBlues666, JCracker, bj9, knojo, imthehammock, degoega, sprinkles208, midtownhavok, hitch23213, CoreyxDenning, ron_limgenco, axx, jhollywood, wyzre, Domarock, Datsquatch, TheDivineZero007, inumaru, onionbuskut, funcats666, feunwritten, vyndroyns, f666jake, lotrfan, chek713, raigin, AThelL, 1gg31gg3, dvno, WorldJustShrugs, Fadingsouls, bjorney, ElliottMChilds, kronicreflex, Hauntfog, Seth72, stuucammyd, robertnewmanuk, carb0n, reeceturner3, jbawlin, dark_matrix7, Leobuzzo, cokeorpepsi22, YoYoV3, Fatbagofcrack, knoxmora, Amity_Soap, güntherwurst, JimboSlice, infiniteform, anggerdhani, George3970, ThroneofVertigo, slayer88manson, twilitforce, wordsfromlee, woopeepie, Shiba Inu, CGB2012, Memol, corsinom, mariokpox, admirdante, normAL, Chrisdlee29, Marty26, Jkidd32, SenpaiSchmidt, danielsan11, SoulReaperJay, zombiekill84, BernardoBot, Tmoffat, kaldfkl, Kakashi777, MLJB, CoreyDATX, clauderiendeau, brewha002, dwr, slendangbedil, Mikey Miracle, opeth76, thespionage, sparhawk89, FabPunk96, dubey, maxc, shoopdawhoop88, romancefatal, Shanerockey, Dunhill, p0ndskum, Daw33d, Voin, Codyblurr 123, oct4v30n, marcqw, Kerosene, danxcore, Coelo, mac13ane, DudeEroonie, sidillen, gallows, Liams_Still_Dead, dzei88, whatchamafuckit, DMCA LUL, Jakubino, Lessofmyselftokill3, borganic, RyAnn, action_robson, lynch_gallowz00, SILVERG7, musiculturebdg, daveroberts489, wolves2810, sugibo, vroon, revan1909, slash90, Dimitrios, lizardprof666, Delial, Undermyoath, lanze, bambitka007, ryanapril00, AGodFurther, PureMusicAdrenaline, yourownheartbeathauntsyou, Bairdbones, reflexxx, OptionOblivion, PhlemBouyant, Jahoda, Thumper77, aerkaerk, bl0wmyl0ad, Teard, rblumin, tommyboyle1414, meesterE, evanroe07, Ninjanewblet, goldwincs, benmaverick, dylgreen, brucherbarbarian, seyi777, FreeHat, prsjunkie, noplayer, AresTehGod, TasteTheStepDad, King_Adrastus, Stouty, scriptoffame, scmckenna85, FickMoley, Kasey, LKA, Mr. Flippi, paaaaa, Crust, twentymilesleft, dingus79, lachie182, Tiguidou, bonk0matic, coryxvx, mstrkrft1, peruko, carnageasadaa, burningdown, kristonisms, XxP1N34PP13xX, thugmotovation101, Ghoul, bemarkovich, theconsumed, Drmrcat, Mike Cleopatra, xcblackdiamond, Bare_Mustache, Tucker, RemiVargas, icono86, dynamiteop22, charlielimasierra, kurkum22, AnarchyMan667, graver0t, iojisdojvisdjvios, DC1XV1, Somedude364, Somedude364, oppressionn, assadzors, futeanal, Lowlife, bluebob, jhonrtmb1502, MatticusHB6, shanoscapanos, acen75, DarthCaidus, Tumble-weed, Tanner1, deddy_firmansyah, ronniety, cancerowns, pfpoole, JRosa555, Thejoker13, okhhko, Deathfang, meepmeep, InsidAero, jasonham, mR12, P_Face, 123fake, domer2, cotf2113, stokke, elbyatt0, xtella2016, uncleshaden, christope601, justanothername, TheCerezo, alexandro chiody, SAM GOLD, crowned_jerr, lzr, therisingdrum, ygwulf, degradedbrad, Mavka, bwagner0208, IgnacioOlivares, Romulus, daveydlux, thefog, mjcarlin49, jul, willthethrill97, kvrn, davistxst, dj_aph0tic, lapizza, Musiclover36, runrunrun, ajkundi, JPN366, thebastardchild, Alakahzam, brigoca, chdisaster, timmymctimtoes, thebankster, christ7, sebcrane, Parrot33, sugi, Buttsoup, duder, australia6666666, brocokid, DDS25, sethdee1, leterel, pylonshift, andrewbaltimore, BlackThr0ne, vixi, lalfe, Tegbam, Palmy, jaxxpu101, jensydox, ikgsdfiog, makelouissuffer, georgia_l, vengeur67, oliverlarkin, anthoRUL, Astroumut, andyandy, TemplarX, VittorioLago, SmallBrownBike, luckup, BiRDMaN, jackreid2, kanekii, 3m7ecc, pronklyp, Lozwans, reeko16, bigsexyswagg, Visionsofher, gottiela, xdaybreakerx, cripplesunday, shapingthemasterpiece, metalism, farrelalister, ln96, beard666, aDesignerneeded, roachy69, jacq88, loller, 7ftGriff, gross, blacklight, _KarmaNeverSleeps, mrlouthomas, coreyproulx, Splitsecond310, dxphd, pureriffery, [email protected], gun_shy, nicoven94, isaacmurder, bottleandpen, recitation, Fade, Tazx742, busterdouglas, kennethepierce, bg001x, TheHustlerKid, IG0R23, freshprincecash, Omertalvendetta, jordanio23, Theblob88, MCBallzy, InnmerDEATH, bananaaa15, viictiim, ThunderChunky62, Krandall, BandC45, Jochiro153, bhoodmetal420, THECITYOF, Pinnecks, 666., slocomb15, basszach90, eggviper3, skdrifts, davey_rockit, Saint_Frankenstein, JasonCarne, aolsucks, xyoufailmex, handslikehouses6156, guizao129, Squarcle, madsnake, ilio, Mr_Shinigami20, NC256, randomhaphazard, xjok3r, Longestviews12, Slaiyan, NoonMonce, everythingaroundbrad, Snugz, Augtivism, jayareess, Lprox5, Lachlan, makelesliefamous, daddyslittledaddy, awilli35, danielpereira66, King Prevail, xXCowardiceXx, thor151, etphonemyhome, soadap, floggingsabrina, karpi0o, juggalokilla90, midwestblood, DannyThomsonWebsite, aaronhlockard, eX0type, Maximus9312, PinkieShy462, Wjsnider13, Passionofthejon, RenjGRVMND.WD, thatoneguytrevor, Keeman, gregvex, DEADicated Design, humancell01, franco3088, brockfsamson, SickBoy13, Redwars24, dynaris, wildone, nothingtired, punchedbyagirl, jehmii, mwalol, Marmaduk, pedroscott1990, saberops13, faurmuzikawnly, zattera, InfiniteNothingness, iConverge, lostxinxcali, Anomaline, bodeypls, mendeed666, jimbohm, jaketharipper, Aliamondo, gardenhead93, SeeCker1, vaessenluke, SubconsciousSanta, oRebirthz, NightAngel, phor8, vdmeulentje, Bloodycape82, Willg11, hanifnadri, timkeefe, Shikari, Zaaaccc, testman2014, Melchiott, AleDecay, z3row0rm, LEAKS_EM, Vizo, gumbercules137, TAIM, Moow, greenmanxvx, julianblack28, CorgiBooty, Knoxx189, juan, marcosgt, Almaren89, safhaljh, robbie0920, Pacozwack, edacrossdast, Jor1ss, BYAMdrummer89, kuro-chan, MilkSteak02, Abob33, wilson530, ugg, kysteve, Device, Mara84, kyleoliversykes, metalmike28, rvann, Tucker9988, acetaco, xoblitern4t3x, ohts, tbweare, bmuise24, dad893, menoyminoy, kelly, Mikeeee, nokarlever, BroadStreetBullies, hazzarhsh, jkmugs, ChefHorst, stillxemo, fadthemis, danglayers, mikeangel, Samh, Simwan, kenhomme, bchastain2593, puncayo, sharkeysd, talktochuck, Samb85297, haariiss, prince_bob, 1010011010, mxunkxy, kordellicious, Kridik, danabr, yeahwicaksana, Zinge667, Baconator, moshlyfe, andyjcalder, luca153, acorsino, Nerdnose, damo11, banani, Copy of, thecontortionist390, garethonfire, swagamoto, xHARDCOREPRIDEx, doomkat, themaxclawson, analmann, munchkinpaws, UberDouche, Reylistic, timquiros, kipopbezem, 2000sergeev, Termin8erl, bobob666, devvybearr, Reis, chernandez, Red Marquis, pndi, stan2099, GiacomoTrenna, notmongo, popysanchez, thisisfranz777, RoboQna, nqobani, DomsSTi, Tomaspereira2, tkalc, Ijamxx, kennethmarceau, calimarki, mark_razza, Wawira, fozzter2016, sezbondy, zentju37, hcdig, 0Incarnadine0, jamdbz, The_Silentkid, xotodiefor, milkshakee, toreterock, insomnarium, baloogie, beartooth, notsogates, templemonkeys, WilliamCurt, tafone88, fictionfiktif, Anigavsyma, nickthestag, Mattdb69, arcie5836, coachlow, bullshyt193, PaulyG1971, colpe70, T_8, gonzagabarros, Nathan8529, wigzisonfire, senzhyra, Marvin_Wolff, eskimodarko, IcarusAscended, Andro, lucarw, dinosaurfour, dagnul, TurtleNipl, andrewpw1, jaredchingling, kretschae, pouniiechier, Othe1963, mixedcolours, Ravenous Fox, thallerthanthall, sne4ky, noriyo7, xdnvrx, Xabi17, Diglit, nowfile, Zeromaru47, loxer, greyseason, dafunkywigga, jeankloet, rhusss, rawrbrudda, tcm81, queenthebee, missigsfan, Qewdark, kanyewestisagayfish, Mrchilley12, pacbone, xDoomsayerx, je30hc, ziggy0529, ConArb, WynSvll, rhyswatsongoj, aaronbusch93, drowninobscura, drimbik, liammeh, iwankurnia, kyle37, Skinny Bones 18, xmikeywarriorx, saw34x, nurrish, chasehoffman, C.Cannibal, marcko98, Cobwebs&CablesTX, Deathshade5611, Inferno Prince, am.shakeri77, himsaflow, yearsded, undefatboy, meercunt, chumpsterdiving, whilys, NostrilMeat, amc86, DriftingFlux, Rakstrooper, MikeYDG, guacaMOLE421, erkel12334, ops9, 24tinjb, theworstmonster, wafflepancake, Pickyourpoison, connormorrison, jasonasleepawake, jeanosejo, UnstoppableMango, senseiwheeler, TLSII, fpastra, Adec21, Sam6661, Daitana, zeroofall, zipper, wastedgamer, Ax3LRoD, thekaratekid, MrIGo, johnjg600, fyziks, RpgRiser, Dude3969, i_am_the_wolfman, poorweather, stephendgaf, leadxtongue, rathloshuntr105, abbeyb37, rtspillman87, RandomlyAmazing, gurken555, evanlafferty, J-Weezy, dash64, otakz, bfruit21, alexlord, gastonishing, dale1137, ShadyShade, erikore, Jayden16, Atomicmann, lemueldave, FaustusC, ajlc94, rafaeltaro, Unben, Dannyarei, introoz, hflpjtrade1973, musicloVER.16, Kiramatic, panchobw, Ty1048, Sona, Affliction, Dairnt!, geckobeards, br.kava, AndyBromm, lmountsisdead, Slor3x, Dead Throne, Mattress25, Brandevil, mrmeseeks114, aplmirage, Ceassy, Tunabass, Mickari, furpa, nickdadrummer, Vehemence0, papaop, Thechozunone, deadsol, sanity_lost, cmp, HouJaI, captain, rogava2, kylejose05, Mosesroxurworld, trippler786, Chewbacca, thevilprophet, Etidsleeper22, DkpAPPR, stratguy98, icefalconmitch1, AwwBushpig, DARKSHADOW, whois_67, agallagher143, The Rotten King, seanshaft, charger048, Supremejelly, CCF_1X3, reptilianbrain, pfugly, PutUrPawsonMe, sumhow, marsupial child, st4rm4d4, hecamehome1978, thrillkill27, ZachNoblitt, Jerrytown81, dodderidget, Ectoplasmic, dizzymass1479, Huntyhuntt, Metaphysics, dasqua, YungSaqq, dawija1017, Anakin Skywalker, Geshka, keyentityjeremy, endswithmj, meekestboaster, johnw323, jbgremlin, xdannyc, jorgejay.24, tildeath, alex7lowry, hugewolf666, ergty, gocomeback, Sevendave, REDHOTSAM, khldp, FriedCheeseMelt, sadows12, GibsonLesThall, darkmanx2174, Kingslayer, SOChdCAPscr, Grave, robadubb, bkbikardi, Brutality, BMWlover318ti, shoker, Alexr109, hyperspace, deadleaves, PoEASig, soaringshade, XxHaiL89xX, Cdubyar, lordofbones, jeffreytbell, christoff857, sunz, williams_connor19, Jim409fear, hxix, byJAYKAY, pthero, burritomonster, spidey15mc, profilenumber5, vikoo, Pilotjones95, backpackoat, oldsoul, wolfytime, mondogenerator, Decibelle, huludfan82, the_who_, coexist, doorknobbe, tomace, Tijniewijn, NiTroZ, Squizzka2, Myuzak, PTVLARSS, Carvin1225, kaje2kj, newfoundgary, pj.cimino94, kmgpaintballer, FredAMS, arathi0n, Dstryr, siche, fathead, Nialzzz, Jneto45, Kumay, gpc_corp, ms556a, elliotXD, [email protected], imhere4zoli, hanswurst8, gherkin44, hurricanejoe, holdenperpelitz, wookieejawa, Happyhour, Nzflair90, Eatlightning, T_F, Xedge24X, jesuschicken, jimatron, SalManiaci, Anthonyv1283, nickh4005, ghazghkull, sickout, dr.rewolf, Holden222, xDOTDx, ryknow27, njaramillo, JustScaredTV, fatjosh20, salamanderwc, TheLastBaron, gwith17, moonwalker, Mindblowl, ledesordrecestmoi, kamilica43, Dalgleishke, InadanI, aydawg, shawnfraser9292, Olywer, HandmadeYeti, transpher, eatthis720, bmitch11, agablin, Davex93, j0sefstylin, Volchok, lefatty, lordnoize, nihilista, Damien44, DrOrange, rapgameryangosling, Insurrection1, weslee606, yawnstamos, DjentSmith, envy_elric, spencerposthc, Dazzerrens, AxG, captainflask, soares7vinicius, weezguy, devfux, astro, Badhands, arthurchristie, Retty, chamunda, wildheart29, alextheheretic, drownwithmatt, adam, megadeth1990, clintonsbeard, chown2, xiaolicious, patches777, jackspratt1976, projectmayhem, Bolpa, YoungSandwich, YoungSandwich, Monse, illusivecamel, lambdancer, Mtpowers21, abacus, Lobipiccolini, Toastman, toast, clinterstwrd, ABSUM, guyinasuit, willomy, Xxminerva, ultraholio, revolutionkyle, bobsheiskawy, noveltyisnear42, Estebancor666, ShelbyGotBootyYus, Ploopadillo, jpgs, Hikkins, alex.schrader, BrendonJF, n8tru, deviusowaty, focusinaj, nabari, Grandlethal, foryou123, herviross, haydenb2, GrantJones12, Devil_in_Your_Eyes, WVURams11, farts, kgetman1, Merlinator, mudvayne27036, red_sky, fernando1540, diesel416, omgitstonyrowe, Nitzmeister, Dave Wood, tnew, sempiturtlewhu, Robertturnbridge, comicfreak4life, sleepingod, Chrysahlis, Blaneamader, Spike23, heydhvuh, vanillacoke, ICOB, TheLurkio, bs_hellbound, rynkmrl, testbot21, [email protected], EricGolownia, Rulk, y2neal, ilsipario, splaffez, Jenkem666666670, drummer725, hellfireseb, Puredmt, dpf1187, Kylepon, matchpoint, bertomsuarc, Shane090688, Anturt, AnalRaymond, Jakehackett, tim1of12, twhitcomb2427, Sesspool89, odr001, zzappie, vsthespartans, obie1, waffles, Crussong, Spangletown, bigemac82, erickmartinez0, abciaramelli, duhbawldegull, BenTheBoyWonder, gohadoken, KevinMMF, robfox, ellagos, hedbanger, czacho, metalrelic, Oracle1408, starlike, notdonor, Girlsgetbadsteve, pippovio, cookjordan78, Numbuh681, sfmikica, 27times, CodyTheSimms, jairo2695, EvilDermis, Iszero, jimlikesmayo, Shitty, davecarmo, Penno, SILENCIO, tennispro002, Grimbles, naynaynay, ghotch, abeisababe, Dani, antiquation, Flier, Bryce_friedman, foofighter4, MMccormick, Progressive Forces, borjarides, EXODeus, kpsaltiss, zanekyle, crispycuban88, david_x7rls, jasonm17, Jassey, edbeswick, OldJankyJones, Itkillsme86, Dreadlort, theoisjonesing, qwer135, Thatvinylguy, guillosaysrelax, Cbaddingtontx, partysmasher, DGKrew00, floorsausage, moshz, xbettyx, shotsfortheboys, benji19851, itsableeder, JDTD, knorbig, Dwesk, slvrfx, wtflolg2g, butliono, JESTER31, petrosthegreek, vbooy57, reportings, Bobdole, FrunkkDrankk, kmg, FadiNg, Dante2952, jonkts, KingGizzard, sbsawyer, willzor, cultneurisis, trutek122, xxx666xxx, happydude2016, mjes87, kevmage, Homeslice, hallo22, Mstarnes30, jbc00per, gbuffers, honchoislegend, pheltri, Sebbie, TheBFGinger, desu, PARTYBEARS, PazDento, Milton22, terminate_user, RagingAm1sh, wily sullivan, Etar6632, Wesleyshark, defsteve, swardy, jaythree, Samza50, Yannic1990, mj0126, hatsunemikugg, rossblack87, Spencerguy27, iflawlietasgod, thepinkmyr, gnat, Kingpin, conryb, shadowfex11, EiNi, thelor, juhh360, MattyS, cpabiley07, Aaman, mjistheway701, arxfn, svantetic, halfordmaniac, Iamkidd, j.way, t!m, trNO, joncarey9, dlolzorx, caseybing, Spacecrafts, iSimilaXi, captainvsk, koroushay, bryant7654, Pretendeavor, avidmuffin, ubermint, Ridge, occam, peraperpep, Andrewl0l, Bradalee, creamxcore, DN41, lousyhero, Hendo16, Duck540520, ZerefV, joerags, Sardoniscorn, Heartfelt, tammarasta, dean-0h, downknowwhy91, woodwardba, void, targ_, cabface, hermetique, Manny, Darksider, roberto_597, oipic, m_adee, Germanohc, JaggedEye, Giantcat, Gamefanatic, jrmint, dudechase, jezzamuscle, lukus86, nicfitzgerald94, jakeshizzle, deaf, benzirahmed, fer9dotorres9, Bryce280992, justjoshingyou, disc0rd, pbeton, Kakashi3d, ajinkya4778, JazzDeath, Scotwithonetea, fabriloddo, insight, Atlantis, mikevil86, Screamokid93, Tulip, xzpamocx, drummerboysean, brainlessbox, gregplaysdrums, Madmanmax98, danread, austallica, Opheliac26, Firegoblin, valakiaki, ricvoid, Dahlgren23, JacketPTH, Aaronsolitude, hurfax, shelbypottsmusic, PotterPrime, babaras, Deathbedatheist, ruspinruxin, AdmiralGAckbar, Mwii_Desu, thebriskit, IntoIt, Batmern, icedemon_11, serthpok21, Reflections, Shintokatana, peetz89, dannleh, nullsys, Jon, zer0c00l, Skrappy, seang81, xXArsonistXx, infinitycat, theirwan, Saptarishi, ThirdAccountFuckMe, fouryears, Pinkking, maddoghipps, bitchtits, Chris9f, rynmath, DamianLeeNZ, themachinist429, robp586, porpused, Cr3wcabanger, jedjazz, asianjames, jordoooo, RQ_DRMZ, theblackswan34, gunnarpaw, shel_southland, gdelos, kite24673, themetalchef, MCDELTAT, dankhill, minilogo37, doshon, Btbams4, Metalman101, jbellaire, mattrevival, supermario1249, sapples, adamk78612, ChaosNegative, V0iDs, MitchumHimself, IdlePlot, daynerr, Batman326, sayur, OnEdge, TwoTabs, whipsy77, hysealia1, supremeportrait, thedustyllama333, lifeandrootbeer, SaveTheWells, leandrosilva, combinement13, waddupkev, nalapoke, Erich1036, OrderlyToaster, shredkaiser, FAMxX, Hoffa66, munkyinc, skylinegtr402, lut9473, Falloutnacho, heiki129, Elohem666, ricardobane, Vithon, Animal04, Ashton_butcher, Goji89, Feeshmon, Vitalic, gabepavao, LuckyChamCham, wolfarine, Drv19, kianush, stoneisonfire, Stillborngoat666, ThatGuy, LoginUsername, skyypayne, JohnScenery, mstoner82, SecondBestDad, juicetinlee1, joeschmoe, btbamalaska05, epicpeylkid, cman64, AnhTran151, Tehvintagepanda, HOLLOWTRVCE, Paulo XII, spmacnamaras11, Soulf1y, mitchyd17, kavia, dstnkrfty, K7kecc, Bazuki, littledudeman, zoomatic, mpath, crisiscore343, CalebCornelius, dt28, Largough, blazin, Trosbith13, thetoastinside, hibbletonrules, sarkhan84, mathias, Onesmexybuffalol, strawberry.swisher16, IKeepForgettingMyShit, voltron.1337, panchoxtinct, StuM91, thekingofdallas, Space, gvtters, closeureyes2see, HeresDavey, fycus, leaks6181, jjohnston04, Acornwe2, Ossy33xxx, proudy108, alfaoner, Winter's Howl, TiimeKeeper, merpderp, blak3d, andrewmarjoram, TooIman, jimmycore, HxCdan, Razorwirez, Dolphins4life1, rgrts, agustinturrisi, bad86seed, Kumarisai, kvnrds, noodles8503, str82thecore, StayPuftKid, xomaralex, brettb5791, blacklistedhxc, Emocowmoo, searos, heezay, Matthies84, elmono, RamonSilva762, anxpzhd, md8a, Bruno_sayao, Micgelo, itsleviosaaaa, JdenFTW, elsmeez, thatoneguybryan, MarioBob, Terp, Maskari, fahmulan39, Dolphinarium336, jburner, vansoccer, whambamthankyoumam, bkatzfey, SIYM, genjaryshoop, whitehendrix, grizzlys54, dooditzalie, riverrock, zidane55387, CTown17, UltraBeasto, russianbear28, know12hope, cmudrenk, Arctick93, austiespotters, sharinglungs99, tronsark, bradisonline, SilentShart, Pdotkilla, quaid79, dinkleberrysalad, aicblogs46, ShadowChao94, Kriscore, thehorizonghost, mhogan911, TheMetacrawler, surlancealot, alecsmith18, Ccallawy34, xxlukiferxx, anybul, Jasonmercieca, xzombiemanx, satyriasis, Harper705, shaunyc, Herpdaderp, computer_drums, wildcard1987, jeffhion, WhiteLocust, RocksLikeToast, BungleMan, slappydj1, kalta616, drums, Kyo, mookie_pookie, Redwingsrock16, joshboozle, jmgarber22, JordanRaffield, defmytones, Gendronator, apmember, ShortFlip, bobbyblastbeat, Mindo91, VeganMikey, careysm2, Qwerty, Lord Kingdom, bweirdo, Konvict v3, chair, AspirationDrifts, UnluckyNinja42, kadaj00x, countraagh, elrobinos, sinn3d, uneek1ne, lemongrabcake, mahargnoraa, defat, brown10, RLPK, millgrove98, andyyy666, coughingattack, orufus, sanityfair, andrat, shawrangutan, Okrapsy, shadekills4u, MikeJones, dgcollins96, RFTS33, Paper_Wing_14, xchimerax, Facundo Oblivi0n, dorozco, DeadLocked63, Ellirhc, Dreakon13, bottomless pit when, mojoe1985, iammclovin, rushin, AltRock, Wavvey, Sérgio', sc0ttbreese, pizzaistheessenceoflife, Benny2289, LayneBasom, pleb, FlipVS, chiromiobio, kindbud007, alaska1213, deppe, Filipeexc, ambitiouscarlo, joshi, Colton18u, tomm648, Parish, TheOngoingWow, gdubfosho, phoenixgk, PeeWee80, Aleksanderstefa, Slaughtered Like Swine, AdamS, Patdry89, Kbakes1987, mygirlchernobyl, Draconus, synthacon9, ryanmcfly12, elnombre91, boarda89, ambiance762, pyr0manticx, davidprincipe29, mechkobe, Fonch, JoshRaptorTire, get-heavy, axes, Espano, Whorses, Mahoganyjoint, SilverMk6, danthrash, desuyo12345, WarriorSam, zane10104, labx, CaptainJavy, LIacusso1, nycilalicyn, Woodenlung, Classless_King, kirby010694, kellofkells, Jurre182, KatmanDoom7, PC1985, S3r4ph, thenarwal, Sirqa, jayfoe, nyao, boobytopper, domarocha10, blondecloudyhaze, youthanize, T_Ronny, kyalbright506, fopples, lkasjdflkjs, Grimnorm666, cipcipnumero34, rabidus6, Metalhead, Tzeromus, Resized, razeroth, skeetcricket, nas4a2, Neepers720, JordanD616, andrewm2k, EvanGolebiewski, DecySlo, DragonEmojis, asylumxparty, Pats12Sox34, kazukiri, nbill, bdt, bunburry41, Naniano, Ipete, cinderful, Gimmik13, DNichter, everestfound, gobot, The Rooler, oasisteria, wisdomtooth, lilxwhittle, wheresthebog, Naysayer, Ritual, tannerc, Damn_Croissant, onetimeoneplace, Kyledasmus, Unearth777, Shutara, zodieak, Liverpool4life, typicalemoboy, Vacillant, Smotherfase, Callum98, Miniskirt, shim, brenthoop, Socbak, jrh259, E1EM3NTS, greatwaves93, killsilence, Omegafire, blu3m4x, gonzab, kratos2016, HecatesPrince, normajean69, Kawuki, koerner123, Blend3rme, bonzai, potatoficker, thecolebankian, woozie, Jimfear, NorthOsiris, fetalyeastinfection, Nashional1, bjajkvbha, Qwertytrtre, RTITHERADGE2, peanut9717, Glenji, chesterhaus, yaalll, mintymoose, Crowing51, coczero, Oracle, holygrail, pokie malone, Swingman83, pens1234, ibowers001, shuggy_r, mantogalaxy, worldrour, FrankBooth, per4mer, paravouz, dtibke, dontleech, yomuque, ns93, DrShooster, Totalegit, Zabar611, Zombi, Wernington, xNecryd, coi, dioncollier2010, LargeProblems, defy, jerbot, Taddat, MusicNomad92, whenIlostmybet, Philsignals, closertothelung, tthrowaway816, LincolnDean, Areckyyy, TheBestSinner, DaveZa, FinnaVanilla, kokot, ryan603, botch101, zak616, cizte, drewrogerstm, Smash_Adams, deftones999, Gamble M.D., juliancallan, fattydng, FatFrodo, bressig1, Monster Rehab, znt, oo0pacman0oo, gerryisblack, Erszébet, jimz6, GrizzlyGrin, Tazhans, JarHead413, bbusic95, emorgan26, dlk75, jay3ra, batesmotel666, PowderedHammer, jepwatso, misstake, rdnzz, k-tell, Vanillawafuh, dakrandall, jonvthvnperea, mathkiller, Tonedef732, mg182, NamelessGhoul, dvsr, Risethefoo, metalsucker, teeveewm, justinwhite216, Theduke, hachijyuni, fil2318, GarethCheeseman, SoapMan7, DONCHICO, Jaimartin123, hugheszilla, shears1, SOTAF, skorz3ny, anchor08, Vedamalady, GShite, capitalpb, Rebruk900, StNahuel18, racksprt2, ricky0193, ThatStonerGuyyy, dullknives, gojiraomg, hermdizzle, Tyfoon, frosty, FartBoy420, partysmasher462, lora13, deepdoop, turlzz, nalle