This is Kingdom Leaks.
We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it. Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

2016 Album of The Year goes to...

>> PLEASE READ: SITE RULES <<

>> Is a Link Down? <<

>> Chatbox is NOT for requests. Only Donators may request (see right sidebar on homepage). To request, please go here <<

>> ALL downloads should download as a ZIP file. If you get something else, it's spam. <<

>> Do NOT post DOWNLOAD LINKS in the shoutbox, there will be suspensions/warnings given <<

>> Need help with something on the site or have a release or leak that you would like posted? PM an Administrator or Provider <<

Administrators | Providers | Retired | Supporters | Subscribers | Donators | Members

@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:09 AM) I blame no band for trying to capitalize on their music, wanting to make money is something i will hold against no man, no man i say!!!
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:07 AM) and i can assure you these guys are the most distant from greedy and lazy
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) @BrickFace yeah that's it, but quoting BRDSX i dont alway need groundbreaking music
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) :rolleyes:
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:06 AM) @Corpsegrind3r a blind jump into laziness and greed
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) @Corpsegrind3r literally the same every metalcore band is doing at the moment
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:04 AM) i just look for well played tunes, dont need something groundbreaking all the time.
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) New music is good, but nothing impressive
@  Corpsegrind3r : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) @BrickFace know the guys personally, their choice was a blind jump but also a good choice
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 09:03 AM) @BRDSX its good for generic alt rock
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:01 AM) still has some hopes die last feels but new at the same time. Beyond pleased with it.
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 09:01 AM) @BrickFace yes, I really enjoy this new sound.
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:59 AM) hype
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:59 AM)
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:54 AM) talented talented dude
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:53 AM) @Mr. Flippi he can sing damn well live man.
@  BRDSX : (22 January 2017 - 08:45 AM) A new post was made on topic NIOR - Nightwalker (2017)
@  ShesMyRushmore : (22 January 2017 - 08:45 AM) Can someone post the new song by The Artificials featuring Garrison Lee
@  BrickFace : (22 January 2017 - 08:04 AM) A new post was made on topic Gorillaz - Hallelujah Money (Single) (2017)
@  fw91 : (22 January 2017 - 07:19 AM) A new post was made on topic Upcoming Singles

Photo

New Award System + How to Earn

- - - - - blank

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Lord Kingdom

Lord Kingdom

Why Be A King

• Administrators
  • 1,793 posts
  • 1046 topics

User's Awards

Thanks to the original suggestion made by @Jake, we have finally found and implemented a working Award system. This is a fun way to get members activity to increase, while working your way to get some awards to show off on your profile.

HOW TO FIND THEM

To view all current awards, you can click HERE or click on the tab at the top of the site,to the right of the "Gallery" tab.

There are 2 places your awards show up:

1. In your profile

Spoiler

2. In any reply you make

Spoiler

HOW THEY WORK

Each award we have listed, has a certain requirement or quota needed in order to earn it (some are up to the Admin's discretion).

Only the post count awards will automatically be awarded to you. All others will need to be requested! If an Admin notices you meet a requirement, we will add it for you without the need for a request.

Here's a list of all our current awards with some additional info on them, I will update this as they are added/edited.

I Have Something To Say...

megaphone-2-icon-48.png - Awarded to the most active user in the Chatbox (only 1 award given at a time)

Spammer of the Month (July)

Mail-spam-icon-48.png - This not-so-rewarding award recognizes a user who routinely uses his/her keyboard to express their excitement/discontent in an unpleasing manner (we are testing this monthly Award. spam the shoutbox like @( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is known for and this could be yours)

[Insert thirsty.gif Here]

Thirsty.png - Someone who publicly demonstrated their thirstyness (spam in Chatbox and on topics about a certain release)

1 Year Anniversary

Year1.png - Be a member of KL for at least 1 year with 500 posts (must request)

2 Year Anniversary

Year2.png - Be a member of KL for at least 2 years with 1500 posts (must request)

Master of Discussion
Master-Joda-icon-48.png - Someone who has made 1000+ posts in the community. Only a few have achieved this feat.

Top Contributor
badge_gold.png - A dedicated KL contributor. Has made 200+ posts in the community

Active Contributor
Active_Contributor.png - Members that have made at least 50 posts in the community

Donator
heart-icon-48.png - Users that have donated to the site

Subscriber
money-piggy-bank-icon-48.png - Users that have donated $50 or more

Supporter
1469943752_Money_Bag.png - Users that have donated $100 or more

My Watch Has Ended
9344_Retired.png - Given to those who have once been on staff

Voted Most Likely To Succeed
MotM.png

The Chosen One
Founder.png - Good luck getting this one

Webmaster
Folders-Administrative-Tools-icon-48.png - Recognizes the designers and developers of KL (Admin only)

Click HERE to go to the Request forum

ALL IMAGES AND REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Please reply with any questions you have.

• mR12 likes this

vbooy57

vbooy57

Likely DMCA

• Retired
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationPittsburgh/State College

User's Awards

Technically been here since july 2013. Where that 3 year anniversary at?

(09 August 2016 - 10:14 AM) "no my pretentious and hypocritical children, I have real friends, and they are not you, because they don't have the indecency to say any of the things you have said thus far including this last despicable piece of colloquialism you've felt the need to broadcast repeatedly. They also don't spend time blogging unless they have something to say rather than use it as an artificial social outlet where they say 5 words every few minutes and check for updates. Enjoy your effeminate post-hardcore, progressive and pop punk ladies. I recommend giving yourselves a dose of reality sometime in the future and separating yourself from socially accepted standards of idiocy" - Anonymous

(09 August 2016 - 10:59 AM) "in the past half hour, I have played guitar, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and taken the 3 min it has to reply a few times to you guys. You all seem to be here doing the same thing and crediting it with improving your day. Don't you ever wander how embarrassing it is for you? The same joke. over and over. say that your joke had been the best in the world. you still would've ruined it. if this had made your day better, it is truly sad. My worst day in the past three months would have had more entertainment in its lowest moments than you seem to be proud of here. And don't you think about the fact that I obviously know the truth of my own character, and so despite the fact that you could say whatever you wanted, the truth is that I will still be at one of the best universities in the country, i will still be an all-american athlete, I will still have a girlfriend that I love and live with, I will still be having a better day than you and spending less time on this idiocy, and you will still be here blogging the same joke to pick yourselves up? And you will still be listening to the color morale, and I will still be listening to birds in row. and you will probably still be dealing with depression and self-esteem issues, and I will have dealt with mine in the past. In other words, I will still have nothing to hide, and you will still have everything to hide. I will still be moving forward with real people, and you will still be staying stuck in the same place with online friends" - Anonymous

Jay-San

Jay-San

Moon Man Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • 14 topics
  • LocationYeah

User's Awards

I've been here since November 2013, mine's coming up lmao

giphy.gif    :lenny: :like: 

Jake

Jake

Not Jake

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • 5 topics
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada

User's Awards

Ayyyy, My man! I knew this would be implemented eventually! 

You should add an "Have an idea implemented to the site" award ;) haha

• Lord Kingdom likes this

HyperDose

HyperDose

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff

• Administrators
  • 2,845 posts
  • 1265 topics
  • LocationHufflepuff, Hogwarts

User's Awards

Give me that chosen one award!!!!!!

:thirsty:

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

Lord Kingdom

Lord Kingdom

Why Be A King

• Administrators
  • 1,793 posts
  • 1046 topics

User's Awards

I've been here since November 2013, mine's coming up lmao

I would've loved to add a 3 year award, but it would be impossible to cross check it :/

• Jay-San likes this

Anakatsu

Anakatsu

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • 2 topics
  • LocationSomewhere

User's Awards

<p>HOW DOES ONE BE THE CHOSEN ONE</p>

Anakatsu

Anakatsu

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • 2 topics
  • LocationSomewhere

User's Awards

<p>SALVATION IS AT HAND AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF</p>

Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren

Dad Killer

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • 3 topics
  • LocationStarkiller Base

User's Awards

My grandfather was suppose to be The Chosen One.

Close enough, right?

V9afZyk.jpg

Lord Kingdom

Lord Kingdom

Why Be A King

• Administrators
  • 1,793 posts
  • 1046 topics

User's Awards

My grandfather was suppose to be The Chosen One.

Close enough, right?

Aye, very clever.

• Kylo Ren likes this

Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren

Dad Killer

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • 3 topics
  • LocationStarkiller Base

User's Awards

Aye, very clever.

Is there a 'Close Enough' medal?

V9afZyk.jpg

Lord Kingdom

Lord Kingdom

Why Be A King

• Administrators
  • 1,793 posts
  • 1046 topics

User's Awards

Is there a 'Close Enough' medal?

Not yet ;)

• Kylo Ren likes this

Jake

Jake

Not Jake

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • 5 topics
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada

User's Awards

I mean I had the chosen idea. Gotta be good for something :D

Jay-San

Jay-San

Moon Man Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • 14 topics
  • LocationYeah

User's Awards

Need new awards.

We're slackin'!

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,845 posts
  • 1265 topics

User's Awards

Need new awards.

We're slackin'!

Moon Man award
moonman_by_whattheflup_da41hnk.jpg

• Jay-San likes this

srLJ371.gif
When it comes out all lo-fi and incomprehensible, you'll have won the hearts and minds of the people.

Jay-San

Jay-San

Moon Man Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • 14 topics
  • LocationYeah

User's Awards

Moon Man award
moonman_by_whattheflup_da41hnk.jpg

moon.png

• HyperDose likes this

bigbabyjack

bigbabyjack

Potential DMCA

• Donators
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

:lenny: i think you or Hyperdose deserve moon man award

• HyperDose likes this

Jay-San

Jay-San

Moon Man Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • 14 topics
  • LocationYeah

User's Awards

:lenny: i think you or Hyperdose deserve moon man award

why not both

• HyperDose likes this

HyperDose

HyperDose

• Administrators
  • 2,845 posts
  • 1265 topics

User's Awards

why not both

YES

T5WdaRF.jpg

srLJ371.gif

bigbabyjack

bigbabyjack

Potential DMCA

• Donators
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 0 topics
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

YES

T5WdaRF.jpg

beat me to it!

• HyperDose likes this