Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Kingdom

single A Lot Like Birds - Trace the Lines [Single] (2017)

15 posts in this topic

Even more different, I still dig it. At least I totally undrstand why Kurt left the band now though.

xestrm likes this

35 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

I like this one much more than the other 2. Second half really picks up. Mixed feelings so far about how this album will turn out as a whole.

Same here. I'm all for the change but the singles have been pretty boring to me. 

It's okay... again NO PLACE IS STILL WAYYYY BETTER... but this ain't bad... and I kinda have a feeling after this kurt will return... and we will have a better ALLB record when we're like 3-4 years older from now

I listened to the Kurt's new band Eternity Forever, and you can't really use the fact that A lot like birds went softer as one of the reasons he left.. What he does is softer than softness itself.. But yeah, it has a more progressive structure compared to how alternative these guys seem to have become, with the singles they released so far.

Every song they've released so far with the new singer has been generic trash in my opinion. I really don't like that guys voice, and the melodies are fucking woeful. I don't care if they go in a new direction, but that new direction still needs to be good, this is just dull and could be recreated by thousands of mediocre bands.

1 minute ago, Bradalee said:

Every song they've released so far with the new singer has been generic trash in my opinion. I really don't like that guys voice, and the melodies are fucking woeful. I don't care if they go in a new direction, but that new direction still needs to be good, this is just dull and could be recreated by thousands of mediocre bands.

most stuff is not sung by a new singer though

1 minute ago, Bradalee said:

I don't understand your point?

I'm just saying that it's still Cory for the most part

12 hours ago, LKA said:

I'm just saying that it's still Cory for the most part

And i'm saying he's a bad vocalist, i don't understand what the "still" has to do with anything?

2 hours ago, Bradalee said:

And i'm saying he's a bad vocalist, i don't understand what the "still" has to do with anything?

just odd that you start complaining about him now despite the fact that he was on previous albums as well, that's all I'm saying

3 hours ago, Bradalee said:

Damn!!! I know no one is liked by everyone but Cory is one of the best vocalist in the scene...