Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Savacool

New Found Glory - Makes Me Sick (2017)

29 posts in this topic

Makes Me Sick

Leaked
Release: 4.28.17
Genre: Pop Punk
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps

Tracklist:

01. Your Jokes Aren't Funny (3:08)
02. Party on Apocalypse (3:23)
03. Call Me Anti-Social (3:28)
04. Happy Being Miserable (3:00)
05. The Sound of Two Voices (2:58)
06. Blurred Vision (3:40)
07. Say It Don't Spray It (3:27)
08. Barbed Wire (3:47)
09. Short and Sweet (3:29)
10. The Cheapest Thrill (3:43)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Not to hijack this post but I originally came on here to see if the new For The Win record was posted but it seems to have just disappeared off the earth, not on Itunes or anything. Anybody know the deal?

4 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

Not to hijack this post but I originally came on here to see if the new For The Win record was posted but it seems to have just disappeared off the earth, not on Itunes or anything. Anybody know the deal?

They left their label, removed their album and delayed it. it will be released in the summer.

7 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

Maybe try asking in the chatbox next time

1 hour ago, BRDSX said:

I am going to listen to this. Pop Punk legends/Godfathers, respect.

Respected by most PopPunk band. One of the band POPPUNK bands EVER!!! :wub:

Thank you so much! I have been looking forward to this one for a while now. They have been a part of my life for a long time, so excited. First Lucky Boys, now this and soon Lions Lions :D

Ccallawy34 likes this

I love NFG. top five band for me. this is BY FAR their worst album. there's a tropical sounding song on here. and the rest of the album sounds like a worse Coming Home. no riffs. no breakdowns. no fun. 

1 hour ago, rapgameryangosling said:

I love NFG. top five band for me. this is BY FAR their worst album. there's a tropical sounding song on here. and the rest of the album sounds like a worse Coming Home. no riffs. no breakdowns. no fun. 

What's wrong with a fun tropical vibe for a summer themed album?

New Found Glory are the band that got me into all things Punk, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore etc... I will forever love the band and this album is no different. I love the new direction they have taken.

On 4/15/2017 at 1:07 PM, rapgameryangosling said:

I love NFG they're in my top 10 favourite pop punk bands and this is a super cool album. Sorry.