Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Gamefanatic

Trending leaks in mobile view?

6 posts in this topic

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but how do I access the trending leaks section on the home page when in mobile view?

The only way I can currently do this on a phone is to request the desktop site but can't seem to find this section anywhere on the mobile website.

Side columns will not be available in mobile view until the developer updates the unreal portal to be compatible with the newer versions of the IPB software. We can enable it, but it's way too much scrolling to get to the posts.

Jay-San likes this

1 minute ago, HyperDose said:

Side columns will not be available in mobile view until the developer updates the unreal portal to be compatible with the newer versions of the IPB software. We can enable it, but it's way too much scrolling to get to the posts.

Oh ok. Could you possibly have it on its own page too with a menu option in mobile view? It's probably the main thing I look at since I don't know a lot of bands on here and tend to follow what's popular / trending

2 minutes ago, Gamefanatic said:

Oh ok. Could you possibly have it on its own page too with a menu option in mobile view? It's probably the main thing I look at since I don't know a lot of bands on here and tend to follow what's popular / trending

You mean add a "Sidebar" option to the pop-out mobile menu that would bring you to a page that's just the sidebar stuff like the calendar/trending leaks/staff picks/etc.? That might be doable. @mR12 get on it boi :)

4 minutes ago, HyperDose said:

You mean add a "Sidebar" option to the pop-out mobile menu that would bring you to a page that's just the sidebar stuff like the calendar/trending leaks/staff picks/etc.? That might be doable. @mR12 get on it boi :)

Lol! Yep pretty much. Where it says #SaveKL Chatbox etc.

Would be awesome. Thanks!!