Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

Human Error - Upon a Throne of Greed (EP) (2017)

13 posts in this topic

600x600.jpg

Release - March 19, 2017
Genre - Deathcore, Slam
Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
1. Societal Paralysis
2. Intus Diabolis (feat. Mark Poida)
3. Synthetic Euphoria
4. Billions Made as Millions Die (feat. Dickie Allen)
5. Human Error (feat. Ben Duerr)

Download
NippyShare
Zippyshare

Support
Facebook / iTunes

BrickFace likes this

1 minute ago, BrickFace said:

(Slamming Deathcore)

(Slamming Brutal Progressive Melodic Blackened Gothic Technical Symphonic Theatrical Epic Neo-classical Traditional Deathcore)

1 minute ago, LKA said:

(Slamming Brutal Progressive Melodic Blackened Gothic Technical Symphonic Theatrical Epic Neo-classical Traditional Deathcore)

Was just waiting for this response. Will never get it. Sub genres exist for a reason. How are you gonna know what kind of music youre listening to and how to find more of it when it doesnt have a name? Seriously one of the most mentally challenged things you could say.

LKA likes this

1 minute ago, BrickFace said:

Was just waiting for this response. Will never get it. Sub genres exist for a reason. How are you gonna know what kind of music youre listening to and how to find more of it when it doesnt have a name? Seriously one of the most mentally challenged things you could say.

Except I didn't say any of those things, I was making a joke. I agree with you on the purpose of genres

Just now, LKA said:

Except I didn't say any of those things, I was making a joke. I agree with you on the purpose of genres

Usually people on here bitch about everything I say so it's hard to tell when someone's just joking around. Sorry for getting defensive lol

LKA likes this

3 minutes ago, foxhound said:

Do you guys like it? The YT comments were all bitching because ''huuur durrr no brees this is worse than acrania hurr durr'' 

There are plenty of pig squeals so I dont get that complain. Musically I would even say its the best project Luke has been in, everything about this is good, and thank god he's not fucking off beat this time.

39 minutes ago, foxhound said:

Do you guys like it? The YT comments were all bitching because ''huuur durrr no brees this is worse than acrania hurr durr'' 

This far and away the best thing luke griffin has done, though I still think he is massively overrated as a vocalist 

9 hours ago, nas4a2 said:

Idk why, I usually don't have a hard time putting vocals aside for good instrumentation.. but I'm having a hard time with this.. 

If the vocals are too heavy you probably shouldnt listen to something labeled slam my friend

nas4a2 likes this

This EP is amazing. It's better than Totalitarian Dystopia, where all the songs sounded the same, and the vocals are on point. This is even better than the other Luke's project Scribe of Existence.

13 hours ago, BrickFace said:

If the vocals are too heavy you probably shouldnt listen to something labeled slam my friend

I mean, I have no problem listening to stuff like wormhole, analepsy, acranius, abominable putridity, or pathology. These vocals are somethin else. Lol