Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

Northlane - Citizen (Single) (2017)

26 posts in this topic

So good, album is definitely shaping up to be better than Node if they keep up this level of quality. The only bad part are the cheesy lyrics

Dwesk likes this

Not gonna lie, this was pretty underwhelming <_< and I'm 99% sure that everyone over on r/metalcore is probably shitting themselves and thinking this is the second coming of Christ or something 

6 minutes ago, Predator said:

Not gonna lie, this was pretty underwhelming <_< and I'm 99% sure that everyone over on r/metalcore is probably shitting themselves and thinking this is the second coming of Christ or something 

Not really, they thought of Stitch as that. Post-Adrian Northlane is still very polarizing.

Predator likes this

2 hours ago, Dwesk said:

Not really, they thought of Stitch as that. Post-Adrian Northlane is still very polarizing.

Yeah, I actually went and checked after making my post and it is pretty polarizing. I'm kinda surprised tbh. 

18 hours ago, drummerboysean said:

Apart from the cringy "Thank you Mr. Snow" line I enjoyed it. How many times have they talked about the government and taking back control in their music?

Agreed, lyrics seem too preachy at this point.