Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

Mastodon - Emperor of Sand (2017)

21 posts in this topic

600x600.jpg

Release - March 31, 2017
Genre - Progressive Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps

WHwJo6w.png

MdR3w2h.png
JCJoSmi.png
ZpMuSuY.png
kwYBvje.png
Jgufq65.png
EP8J4DT.png
HT5gMF2.png
GKJrjqn.png
DnB0vUD.png
4dQ5lNk.png

Tracklist:
1. Sultan's Curse
2. Show Yourself
3. Precious Stones
4. Steambreather
5. Roots Remain
6. Word to the Wise
7. Ancient Kingdom
8. Clandestiny
9. Andromeda
10. Scorpion Breath
11. Jaguar God

Download

Support
Facebook / iTunes

Edited by HyperDose
New links!
kpyk likes this

38 minutes ago, Dfthy said:

Links already dead?

nope

I see the spectrals posted but not familiar with how to decyfer them. Im taking this is cd rip? Sounds good but im not sure. Can anyone clarify if those spectrals show its a cd rip?

6 minutes ago, poopscoop said:

I see the spectrals posted but not familiar with how to decyfer them. Im taking this is cd rip? Sounds good but im not sure. Can anyone clarify if those spectrals show its a cd rip?

It doesn't show that it's a CD rip, just that it is a 320 kbps version. As you can see, there is a cutoff of the lines at 20.5 kHz, which means that it is a legit 320 kbps version and not a transcode. 128 kbps for example cuts off at 16 kHz and 256 kbps at around 19 kHz

ChronicKanuck likes this

This album is very different from their older material but they execute this new style almost perfectly

Such unique blend of tunes... the music totally goes with the album title and cover.. this is my first mastodon album and i like it... ancient kingdom is so catchy tho.. 

Another one From when i was a kid. I was about 14 the last time I saw these guys live. It was my first concert so I made it count and went to Mayhem Festival 08 the first Mayhem Fest with Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Mastodon, Five Finger Death Punch, The Red Cord, Suicide Silence with Mitch Lucker. The only concert that could compare to that was The Gruesome Twosome tour I attended with Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper. Mastodon killed it and I fell in love.