Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Bandicoot

Weezer - Feels Like Summer (Single) [2017]

10 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Crash Bandicoot said:

 

 

 

this is another bside from the white album smh

I heard that is this off a new album or b side 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Emopunk182 said:

I heard that is this off a new album or b side 

well this is a bside Weezer fan club single i just found out about, this new one I just posted could be off a new album I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a big step down from last days of summer :/ this is just electronic crap and not the band actually playing . Really hope they don't continue this... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crash Bandicoot said:

well this is a bside Weezer fan club single i just found out about, this new one I just posted could be off a new album I think

They are apparently working on an album called the black album and it's supposedly more mature and will feature profanity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angerbanjo said:

They are apparently working on an album called the black album and it's supposedly more mature and will feature profanity

oh yeah i heard about that, sounds interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0