Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

single The Word Alive - Misery [Single] (2017)

39 posts in this topic

I've been open minded about their new stuff, I very much enjoy Real and Dark Matter, but this is and overdose are nothing special. They said on fb the next album is building off sounds like Made This Way, Dreamer, and Trapped; I wish they went the Dark Matter song route, but oh well.

It's quite noticeable now that there are lesser comments like FUCK THIS SHIT AINT HEAVY.. not only for this band but all other bands going soft... so it's safe to say people have adjusted to the inevitable change... but this song... it makes me SAD... some might like it but i will side with the majority on this.. this SUCKS.. 

me420 likes this

I prefer their first ep empire over anything they've ever made... And their first studio is decent. This is just garbage. They get worse and worse with each album, should've never kicked out their lead front man all those years ago

19 hours ago, PANICFALL3N said:

I want to listen to it but I haven't enjoyed anything since their ep or Deceiver.  

Somebody talking my launguage

17 minutes ago, me420 said:

I prefer their first ep empire over anything they've ever made... And their first studio is decent. This is just garbage. They get worse and worse with each album, should've never kicked out their lead front man all those years ago

Telle > Mabbit 

me420 likes this

people really really hate on this song. i mean yea they didnt have many screams. but like 1 song defining the entire album? and honestly they dont need to continue screaming. every time a band does this, people get so butt hurt its laughable! the point is theres too much hate towards this song, they put time and effort to create for the fans. in a different case (Suicide silence for example) werent making music for the fans, but more for themselves. you can tell the difference with how they are treating criticism. they think their album is the best in the world, and "deathcore is dead, the record scene is dead cause its not successful" thats like, blaming the fans for not supporting them. THEIR SINGING WAS BAD. The Word alive singing is good, and always has been good. end rant

Six Souls x likes this

Dark Matter was the first and only album by them I enjoyed but I'm not really into this, sounds way too overproduced