Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

Darkest Hour - Godless Prophets & the Migrant Flora (2017)

23 posts in this topic

gallery_908_3_127863.jpg

Release - March 10, 2017
Genre - Thrash Metal, Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps | FLAC
*320 purchased by @Smash_Adams*

Tracklist:
1. Knife in the Safe Room
2. This is the Truth
3. Timeless Numbers
4. None of This is the Truth
5. The Flesh & The Flowers of Death
6. Those who Survived
7. Another Headless Ruler of the Used
8. Widowed
9. Enter Oblivion
10. The Last of the Monuments
11. In the Name of Us All
12. Beneath it Sleeps

*Digital booklet included*

Download
Zippyshare
Omerta
FLAC
UberUpload
Downace

Support
Facebook / iTunes

Edited by HyperDose
FLAC added!
projectmayhem, foxhound and dvsr like this

It's very rare that a band  decide to go back to its roots, but these guys just did... With their last album, which I appreciated, I thought they would go for a softer sound from now on, I couldn't have been more wrong... This is their heaviest stuff since early 2000. The mark of judas, HHOASN and Undoing Ruin are the first albums I heard from these guys back in high school. I can easily say they're back to that era at full speed, and it's amazing.

projectmayhem likes this

i used to love these guys when they put out hidden hands of a sadist nation. gunna try this out and see how it is since so many people are saying good things. thank youu

17 hours ago, Adec21 said:

It's very rare that a band  decide to go back to its roots, but these guys just did... With their last album, which I appreciated, I thought they would go for a softer sound from now on, I couldn't have been more wrong... This is their heaviest stuff since early 2000. The mark of judas, HHOASN and Undoing Ruin are the first albums I heard from these guys back in high school. I can easily say they're back to that era at full speed, and it's amazing.

Agree - so awesome!!

i don't typically pay much attention to metal lyrics, but I know they're originally from D.C. - is there anything political going on here?

Adec21 likes this

We can all agree old Darkest Hour is better but this is AMAZING. The metalcore is strong in this one and of course, it's fast as fuck. 

Used to love these guys in the early metalcore days and lost track of them for a few years until the self-titled, which was surprisingly good while being totally different from their older stuff. Now reading the comments about being back to the roots this get's me totally hyped, gonna spin that shit for the rest of today for sure.

On 18/02/2017 at 4:09 PM, projectmayhem said:

Agree - so awesome!!

i don't typically pay much attention to metal lyrics, but I know they're originally from D.C. - is there anything political going on here?

Well, yeah, they do seem to have follow that trend tho, with everything happening in the United States there's a lot to be inspired by. Their society has been sick for a long time, but it seems to getting worst by the minute. I'm very happy to be canadian haha

projectmayhem likes this