Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

Volumes - On Her Mind (Single) (2017)

49 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, beachdude42 said:

Chorus is literally the only good part of this. The uncleans and rapping are horrendous.

Calling one of the best rappers in the underground horrendous is stupid lol. People on here are close minded when it comes to stuff like that though and dont really know anything about it so Im not surprised

laserspeed and mdog like this

Definitely wasn't expecting this song to be this good. Pouya kills it, the production is HUGE, and the chorus is catchy. Only complaint is the lyrics are cheesy. 

Scrubstep likes this

1 hour ago, BrickFace said:

Calling one of the best rappers in the underground horrendous is stupid lol. People on here are close minded when it comes to stuff like that though and dont really know anything about it so Im not surprised

Calling what he said stupid because he doesn't like the rapping is stupid, no matter how popular the dude is. It is also stupid that this will be the first Volumes album you enjoy.

beachdude42 likes this

Can't deny it's catchy as hell at some parts, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the raps. A lot different than Via, but I'll never criticize a band for trying something new. Let's see how the rest of the album is.

5 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Aren't you the guy who bashes any band that changes their style in a more mainstream direction even slightly lol? You really gonna call other people close-minded?

He may be a good rapper, idk, I'll admit I don't know any of his other stuff. I'm only judging by the verse I heard, which was tacky as hell and didn't fit well with the music at all. If he's really "one of the best rappers in the underground", I hope his own music is significantly better.

BRDSX and LKA like this

Alright so this is growing on me with repeat listens lol... Myke's parts are SO good here that it's making me tolerate the rest. It is VERY catchy I'll give it that.