Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

NeckDeeper

[Known Bug] View New Downloads Only

7 posts in this topic

I used to have a bookmarked link that was New Content Since I Last Visited and it was specifically in relation to the new downloads. It could be something that had a new comment, or it could be something that was just posted. Can you bring back that sort option? That was extremely helpful! I don't really need to see if a message was posted on a rejected topic, and ultimately that just makes it more difficult to see what was recently posted and is relevant. I don't really care if an idea which you guys didn't approve gets 1,000 comments on it, I want to know if the latest ____ album/ep has been posted or if someone commented with their thoughts on it, etc. 

Can you create this pathway again? That was SO perfect. 

Thanks! 

15 hours ago, mR12 said:

hows the rss feed coming along? or just a feed that shows new uploads only, no comments notifications, no "like" notifications, just anytime there is a new leak added here it shows up on the rss feed. I'm just getting to many pointless notifications on my rss

6 hours ago, dukeballa02 said:

hows the rss feed coming along? or just a feed that shows new uploads only, no comments notifications, no "like" notifications, just anytime there is a new leak added here it shows up on the rss feed. I'm just getting to many pointless notifications on my rss

6 hours ago, Lord Kingdom said:

@mR12 I know you've been away these past few days, but is there any progress? Still doable?

Unfortunately IPB has removed this function from the software from what it seems. They consider manipulating an RSS/Activity Stream to only show topics is a "misuse" of the function (wtf?) However I am still looking into this. For now, I have set the default activity stream to New Topics + Posts. This is as close to what we had on the old software as of now.

If you want to read more about issues that other communities have reported, check out this thread: https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/424775-what-is-the-point-of-activity-stream/

This topic has been moved to the Known Bug forum. It will stay there until resolved. You are permitted and encouraged to add to this topic to help in our effort to fix this bug.

I have added a new downloads button to the top of the page, utilizing the search function. Let me know what you think.