Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

That Poppy - Bubblebath (EP) (2016)

14 posts in this topic

So any conclusions on wth her channel is supposed to be? Avant-garde advertisement? An ARG? 

I will probably get murdered by the illuminati in my sleep tonight, but here you go anyway. Pass it on.  ;) 

lol apparently her music's not even bad, just generic indie-ish pop.

Yeah, the music is actually enjoyable and reach a wide spectrum of genres.

I think the whole thing they got going, the satire of our modern social media-ruled society; celebrities, models and musicians who become slave to the industry; desires of fame and fortune and a fake achievement of happiness... is overall well thought, Titanic Sinclair is quite the artistic genius.

Titanic Sinclair is quite the artistic genius.

He certainly likes to think he is

Take for instance the lyrics in 'american kids' which is a ...better one from this album.

The song starts with a verse about being "15" "got ahead with fake ID's, if you're with me" 

then the verse goes on to say "I dont wanna be like american kids, i'm not on drugs and ive never been". Some very conflicting messages. 

And this entire verse was cringe worthy, 

"last time I told my mom that 'i love you', was the last time I ate food from a drive thru, 

it never happened like they say, i think my father might be gay but i dont know"