Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

Palisades - Palisades (2017)

101 posts in this topic

I've never seen such a bitchy comment section on Kingdom Leaks. Also, Bring Me The Horizon's "That's The Spirit" is far better than any of their pseudo-deathcore shit from the far past, so whenever you guys try to use that as a comparison for poor quality, it just rolls off the face of the Earth.

I've never seen such a bitchy comment section on Kingdom Leaks. Also, Bring Me The Horizon's "That's The Spirit" is far better than any of their pseudo-deathcore shit from the far past, so whenever you guys try to use that as a comparison for poor quality, it just rolls off the face of the Earth.

This edge actually made me bleed.

This edge actually made me bleed.

The fact that a user titled "Vape_lord" liked your comment makes me not even need to point out why the irony is so delicious here.

triggered af.

thekingofdallas and BrickFace like this

Bring Me The Horizon's "That's The Spirit" is far better than any of their pseudo-deathcore shit from the far past, so whenever you guys try to use that as a comparison for poor quality, it just rolls off the face of the Earth.

Worse songwriting, worse song structure, worse lyrics. Objectively. Would've went for more, but that'd be subjective and you'd get pissy.

NightAngel likes this

> Complains about people being 'bitchy' for having their own opinions

> Continues to give 'bitchy' opinion on BMTH's earlier 'Psuedo deathcore shit'

This is a damn good album, instead of forcing electronic elements they found a way to allow them to subtly work, I love the way this album flows, IMO this is their best release to date, this is definitely gonna be on repeat for me all year. 2017 already has me freaking pumped.

danieljamesb likes this

You're right and you shouldn't get mocked.

WillM likes this

I completely understand what people mean saying it sounds like BMTH, but the difference is, these guys have fucking nailed it!

Beast of an album, miles better than Mind Games, i love that they brought Outcasts style in a few tracks! 

I completely understand what people mean saying it sounds like BMTH, but the difference is, these guys have fucking nailed it!

Beast of an album, miles better than Mind Games, i love that they brought Outcasts style in a few tracks!

In the parts when Miceli sings with a hoarse voice sound a lot like Oli in That's The Spirit.

And for example the first part of Let Down is similar like Doomed.

Am I the only one that love this album as much as Mind Games?

In the parts when Miceli sings with a hoarse voice sound a lot like Oli in That's The Spirit.And for example the first part of Let Down is similar like Doomed.Am I the only one that love this album as much as Mind Games?

Going through the thread from start to finish, I think everyone loved this more than Mind Games.

Brandon Elgar sings on the record too ?

he is the bassist & pretty much new in the band and he was lead singer in I, Assailant and another band before (I don't remember)

Really digging this. WAY better than Mind Games. They have just gone more mainstream Post Hardcore but BMTH really sold out.

This is really good imo. I wish more songs were like Through Hell and Aggression, but it's a fun album. My only gripe is that the bassist's vocals are horribly average.

Brandon Elgar sings on the record too ?

he is the bassist & pretty much new in the band and he was lead singer in I, Assailant and another band before (I don't remember)

Lifelines I'm pretty sure he was the clean vocalist

Great album!!!! Thank you... even if i must admit that Cold Heart's chorus is one of the most annoying thing i've ever heard

Solid listen, but the very obvious vocal editing is a bit overbearing at times.  

Also in Memories: "I'll be fine, without Jay Z" lmao

hahahahahhaha

I came her to write what an awesome song "memories" is

the only song i gave 5/5 rating in my wmp

and I totally heard that jay z part too. thought it was just me. haha

hahahahahhaha

I came her to write what an awesome song "memories" is

the only song i gave 5/5 rating in my wmp

and I totally heard that jay z part too. thought it was just me. haha

I might be listening it wrong... I hated "Memories" lol.

Anyway, good album overall. Favorites are Agression, Cold Heart and Personal.