Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Kingdom

Northlane new single details

23 posts in this topic

OH MY LAWD, cover art is pretty gay though, what is this, power rangers?  :D  Hopefully the album itself will have a more intriguing artwork. ALSO, now that the beans have been spilled, they should also play it on UNIFY.

here's to hoping they remembered how to make music again. i'm not expecting it to sound like Discoveries or Singularity. but find a way to make something that isn't boring. i was one of the few people who absolutely loved Rot, yet every other song on the new album was a letdown

NightAngel, LKA and Six Souls x like this

here's to hoping they remembered how to make music again. i'm not expecting it to sound like Discoveries or Singularity. but find a way to make something that isn't boring. i was one of the few people who absolutely loved Rot, yet every other song on the new album was a letdown

nonsense
blondecloudyhaze likes this

Node is what made me like them, before Node I just didn't get the hype. 

OH MY LAWD, cover art is pretty gay though, what is this, power rangers?  :D  Hopefully the album itself will have a more intriguing artwork. ALSO, now that the beans have been spilled, they should also play it on UNIFY.

NO, IT'S PRETTY AND I LIKE IT

>he doesn't think Singularity is one of the best albums in the genre

to clarify, I like what they attempted to do on it, but I believe they fell completely short of making a memorable album. soft djent is cool when executed correctly (shit like TesseracT), but Node was seemingly the most meh thing Northlane could possibly pull out. Not to mention the fact Marcus has an amazing voice that he seems incapable of using in a consistently interesting manner.

So potential leak in ~3 hours? They still haven't announced it officialy though.

Anyways for those who haven't heard it yet: 

Same here, I saw them live when Adrian was their singer and I still didn't get it but I think Node is a great album.