Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mR12

Ice Nine Kills - Safe Is Just a Shadow (Re-Shadowed and Re-Recorded) (2017)

49 posts in this topic

gallery_565_3_68021.jpg

Leaked

Release - January 6, 2017

Genre - Metalcore, Post Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Ripped by @@Xxsk4life13xX

Tracklist:

01. Proximity Mines in the Complex (3:27)

02. Buildings Burn, People Die (3:03)

03. Chris Brown's Latest Hit (3:37)

04. Newton's Third Law of Knives to the Back (3:18)

05. So This Is My Future (3:17)

06. Acceptance in the Waves (3:12)

07. Red Sky Warning (4:05)

08. The People Under the Stairs (3:23)

09. The Greatest Story Ever Told (4:18)

10. Evidence on Fire (4:10)

Downloads

Zippyshare

Omerta

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by The Rotten King
added 320

Never once understood the hype behind these guys. At best they're okay. But the only reason I REALLY gave them a chance back then was The Crow reference. Still I think that's the best thing they've done. I like the song name more than the song unfortunately. Still can't get into these guys. I'd rather listen to No Need to Stay. They remind me of these guys but.. good. This does sound much better however. Just hate Spencer's voice.

Never once understood the hype behind these guys. At best they're okay. But the only reason I REALLY gave them a chance back then was The Crow reference. Still I think that's the best thing they've done. I like the song name more than the song unfortunately. Still can't get into these guys. I'd rather listen to No Need to Stay. They remind me of these guys but.. good. This does sound much better however. Just hate Spencer's voice.

I do have to agree that his vocal style can be hard to get into, but if these guys are popular, is that post-hardcore is a washed up genre and these guys do it differently and his unique vocals are a major reason why.

Still a solid RE-RECORDING... Plus this beats the hell outta just a rerelease or a damn acoustic album that a band will do twice of the same songs these days. So this is badass. Loving it.

"Never once understood the hype behind these guys. At best they're okay" You said that like your opinion was a fact. Also it's simple why the hype around these guys is big. (brace yourself) other people (are you ready to hear this?) have different opinions than you (oh shit) and like the band. 

Is this actually different enough from the original album to warrant listening to it over the original? I've loved everything these guys have put out but personally I thought this album was fine the way it was

Is this actually different enough from the original album to warrant listening to it over the original? I've loved everything these guys have put out but personally I thought this album was fine the way it was

I'd day yes. THe first recording was with 3 singers, this just has the 2 so Spencer is doing more cleans and it changes songs like Newtwons 3rd law quite a bit. Plus the guitars and drums seem to hit a bit harder than before.

Dwesk likes this

Yes, the differences are obvious, especially vocally.

nice, best album of theirs by far and the tweaks they have made on this are awesome. 

Totally agree this is their best album. Their new stuff just doesn't come close although i am very happy they found success. I am excited to hear this. 

BRDSX likes this

Not sure how I feel about this honestly. I loved the other singer on this album and Red Sky Warning just sounds so off x_x. Im sure it will grow on me though.