Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

AFI - AFI (The Blood Album) (2017)

22 posts in this topic

gallery_3_3_51577.jpg

Release - January 20, 2017
Genre - Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
1. Dark Snow
2. Still a Stranger
3. Aurelia
4. Hidden Knives
5. Get Hurt
6. Above the Bridge
7. So Beneath You
8. Snow Cats
9. Dumb Kids
10. Pink Eyes
11. Feed From the Floor
12. White Offerings
13. She Speaks the Language
14. The Wind That Carries Me Away

Download
Zippyshare
Omerta

Support
Facebook / iTunes

Edited by HyperDose
(Note to staff: Do not brand on reup) New links!

Rock legends. This makes me a VERY happy man. I LOVE this band. Super excited. Now me and my girl can jam this on our 6 month anniversary coming up. We both have awesome taste in music haha. Davey will always be an inspiration of mine. Thanks so much for posting.

d01905590 and Crash Attack like this

The albums okay. Seems like a grower for sure. Almost every song I start off not liking but end up liking it.

Last half of the album is really good. I would have went with a different track order. First half really lacks something the second half has.

Rock legends. This makes me a VERY happy man. I LOVE this band. Super excited. Now me and my girl can jam this on our 6 month anniversary coming up. We both have awesome taste in music haha. Davey will always be an inspiration of mine. Thanks so much for posting.

i could not has said it better myself. AFI has always been in my top favorite bands, and it's nice to see them still putting out albums. Their last album was a bit of a disappointment for me....so I really really hope this is better. Davey just needs to go back to the glam / drag style he had in the early to mid-2000's.....they were just so dark and moody then. I so hope this is like that. 

This albums really good. Better than what they have been putting out but still AFI is just not the same to me. Miss black sails and the art sounds.

Holy cow... really really great album here. Jade's guitar work is so underrated it seems, but it's amazing. Davey's voice is as good as ever. Drums and Bass are great! It's got a bit of the past albums in it. Love it!

pndi and iammclovin like this

AFI is one of my all time favorite bands. Been following them since the early 90's (shows my age), and as I've matured and progressed through the years, I was so happy to "grow up with this band" and see them evolve into what they are today. This is an incredibly stellar album. Has a taste of the old punk/post-hardcore AFI (Black Sails - Sing The Sorrow), mixed with their more alternative sound (Decemberunderground, Burials), and just a taste of their poppier side (Crash Love). Davey's voice is one of the best in the business, and he continues to show his prowess and range on The Blood Album. It's catchy, has incredibly solid writing, both instrumentally and lyrically, and just goes to show that even after nearly two decades together this band's still got it, and shows no signs of going anywhere.