Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

HyperDose

At The Drive-In - Governed By Contagions (Single) (2016)

14 posts in this topic

UGH WTF IS THIS SHIT? A POST-HARDCORE/PROG ROCK BAND SIGNED TO RISE RECORDS THAT IS NOT DANCE GAVIN DANCE? UGH

No but for real. I didn't know they were signed to Rise. Good move by Rise Record moving back to their roots.

Six Souls x likes this

Almost had a heart attack when I saw this on my Facebook feed this morning. The music is dope, although Cedric's voice...idk. I liked his new voice for the Mars Volta, but that just seems to be how it is now. I was hoping for a return to his screaming style of singing, but whatever; people change. Regardless, good song. Looking forward to the LP.

Wow, guess Omar putting out a new solo release once or twice a month wasn't working out as well. Good for the rest of us.

According to him,  those were recorded over a span of 10 years or so. Cedric and Omar are still doing Antemasque with Travis Barker though, so they still won't run out of work anytime soon :D

holy. fucking. shit. i had no idea that atdi was making a comeback. i guess i'm out of the loop. much like i didn't know about the american football comeback until a week before AF2 dropped. this song is so fucking solid.