Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

Crystal Lake - True North (2016)

39 posts in this topic

gallery_3_3_102987.jpg

Leaked

Release - December 2, 2016
Genre - Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
1. Alpha
2. Omega
3. Hatred
4. Metro
5. True North
6. Breathe Deep
7. Black and Blue (feat. JESSE (RIZE/The BONEZ))
8. Six Feet Under
9. Walk on Water
10. Waves

Downloads

Support!

Edited by mR12
320 added!

Not liking this as much as their last record. Feels more rushed and like they were trying to do too much with the rap/hip-hop influence. Still some good jams with some great breakdowns. The closing track is beautiful. Probably about a 7/10. Last record was 8.5/10.

As a massive fan of the cubes EP and songs like matrix and hades off the last album, i was looking forward to this but am quite disappointed only really liking hatred, omega and six feet under 

I wasn't crazy about this after first listen, some standout tracks and some I didn't care for. After a few listens it is growing on me. Certainly unique

Go and listen to Bayharbour. 

I did, it didn't change my assessment. The only thing that might top this is that upcoming Hollow Earth album

I did, it didn't change my assessment. The only thing that might top this is that upcoming Hollow Earth album

Funnily enough, Hollower (sounds hella similar) EP might be fucking fantastic too.

Funnily enough, Hollower (sounds hella similar) EP might be fucking fantastic too.

true, forgot about that

im disappointed, its too short and too mediocore, lack of songs like omega is really perceptible, its good record but much worse than The Sign and Cubes and less enjoyable as whole piece